over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big A and Pro Muscle

rmtt

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate the contributions on this board, and how everything is conducted so professionally. I have only been a member for a year, and don't post much, but I was a lurker for a lot longer.

Big A, Phil, Magnum, Lats, and a host of others are so helpful, and their ideas are in these threads. What better way to teach someone than to provoke deeper thinking about a question that may have been asked instead of giving a simple one word answer. I think it;s much better to discover for yourself with a little prodding in the right direction. It helps us grow.

Members such as Oldfella who I have never seen be negative about anything, and who constantly encourages others are a prime example of why this board is the way it is. I have never seen any flaming or bashing that is so rampant at other places go on here.

Not only do our members talk the talk, they walk it as well. So thanks to everyone who contributes, and makes this the place the way it is.

I'll second that. This board is #1 in my book. Very informative and postive feel here. How can you go wrong with that?

Absolutely, I couldn't agree more with these bros! ProM is a great place to be and just soak up all the info. Not to mention it's quite entertaining.

I'm hooked too. I know I haven't posted much either. It because all I have to do is a search and I usual get the answer I'm looking for. This board is a great source of information. Thanks to everyone for being so helpful!! :)

I have got to agree with rmtt. i have picked up more info on this board then any other board i have been to. and its the only board where bashing and flaming is minimal to none...just full of wholesome bodybuilding info and goodies. i recently posted a quesion on this board and another (not mentioning names) and the response was COMPLETELY different. its a great atmosphere for learning. respect to the people who regularly take time off to help others here,oldfella, km2000...

You guys took the words right out of my mouth nothing left to say but THANKS.:D

indeed
thanks to everyone on this board for their contributions.
this board helped me to advance from a guy who just lifts weights, to a real bodybuilder

agreed , and I would also like to thank Big A and all the contributor's to this board, nothing but top notch and moderated very well. To have a place you can come too for professional advice for "free" what more could you ask for !!:

Pro Muscle is the only forum to belong to. Big A knew exactly what he was doing when he set this up. The mods, the pros and the mebers make this place what it is. Simply the best!!:D

Bump this, PROFESSIONALMUSCLE is the best board, with the best Pros, best Sponsors and best members out there!

I'd pay a monthly fee without a second thought.

Boo

Bump this, PROFESSIONALMUSCLE is the best board, with the best Pros, best Sponsors and best members out there!

DITTO!!

You've all got it wrong...

this place sucks. Viva la bb.com! A place where douche bag lawyers with lower back tattoos and prepubescent anorexic boys are aplenty!

Damn right lipthed

And by the way: Big A stands for Big Ass :st:r-wars

I'm hooked too. I know I haven't posted much either. It because all I have to do is a search and I usual get the answer I'm looking for. This board is a great source of information. Thanks to everyone for being so helpful!! :)

I just come here because Sassy is a member. Hi beautiful ;)

In all seriousness this board i a great place to expand your knowledge.

I'll second that. This board is #1 in my book. Very informative and postive feel here. How can you go wrong with that?

Couldnt be better wordsto describe PM and our friends here.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear