YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big A....ecxel...vets....need advice on HCG and cycle...

smallsparrow

Registered
hey bros.....awhile back i posted about my bloodwork having very low test levels and i went to see an endocronologist, man he was the biggest prick.....i think he knew i was lying about using, so he was giving me the run-around.....giving me very little info and finally said i would either need to be on test the rest of my life, or if i wanted another kid i would have to take HCG shots until i have the kid......he didn't say that HCG would help me return to normal, which is what i thought HCG could do!!! is he right about nothing at this point can return me to normal??

another question, i am at the point where i am ready to start another cycle.....should i use HCG to get my test levels back first, or just go into the cycle with my natural test levels suppressed and not waste the HCG.......of course i would use it at week4 and 8 and at the end (which i didn't do in the past)......

by the way, that doctor was a huge prick......i could get a script from him, but with bloodwork done all the time, which then i would have to quit cycling, so to me it isn't worth trying to get a script from a doctor, unless you can find one that doesn't get on his soap box about using.....my 2 cents....

thanks guys......as always your expertise is always appreciated.....peace and stay safe all......ss.

smallsparrow,
How long after your cycle did you see your doc? You test levels may have been supressed from the cycle and would show very low!! If this is the case, you may want to give it a few more weeks and go back for another test. Some guys take a while for natural test to kick back in. Did you use clomid post cycle?

As for your next cycle, don't use HCG before your cycle. There is no point in bringing up natural test production because the cycle will just shut it down. Use HCG every 4 or 5 weeks during cycle. And use clomid post cycle.

Macdaddy

Myself, I'm afraid of getting gyno using hcg off-cycle. Maybe if you're taking a good anti-e it wouldn't be a problem.

I would use 5000iu every 4 weeks during a cycle - broken down to 1500iu @ for 2 days and 1000iu @ for another (last) 2 days. Read http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1190 for more info.

Macdaddy is asking you the right questions about the specifics.

xcel

These guys are right on, but as far as the doc goes I would find another. The best thing is to find one that won't preach. They don't need to accept it but they also don't need to harp. This is just my thoughts. It would be great to find one that will discuss this topic off the record. But this is few a far between.

One thing...

...about HCG is that it will cause the worse gyno you have ever seen and you need a shitload of anti e's to stop it. I ONLY use it when it is totally necessary.

RY

Re: One thing...

Ry Roid said:
...about HCG is that it will cause the worse gyno you have ever seen and you need a shitload of anti e's to stop it. I ONLY use it when it is totally necessary.

RY

Thank you. HCG should be called gyno in a vial. It also suppresses your test production just like AAS do, so not good to recover test levels. Clomid/arimidex combo would be much better.

ry & wolverine - thanks for reinforcing my concerns about post-cycle use of hcg!

xcel

HCG will not recover your test levels. It will only make you fertile for the time that you are on.
If you use it every 4 weeks during your cycles, your balls will stay at a decent size. In the future, even if your natural test is shut off, just take some HCG and you can impregnate.

You know what I always say...

...about ball size??

Smaller potatoes make the steak look bigger.LOL

RY

thanks guys...

thanks for all of the replies......i have been off for about 4 months so i would have thought i would have recovered by now......

will the hcg cause gyno while on cycle? i am prone to very sensitive nips when on and use alot of anti-e's, is this a problem? i could just take more anti-e's when using hcg, right????

big question......since my test levels haven't come back in 4 months, will i be dependant on test replacement the rest of my life? or is there a way to get my natural test working again, some day......

thanks again guys......stay safe......ss.

Thats a tough question to answer. You really need to talk to your Doc about that. Without running real tests on you, I don't think anyone could tell you if your natural test production will come back.

Macdaddy

mac....

they did all the mri's on me and all my glands, thyroid, hypothalmus, etc., seem to be just fine, that is why i think he suspects i have used test. before.....could it be that it was so far suppressed that it it is taking a long time to come back??

anyone else out there ever have this happen???

ss.

How long were you on test and at what dosaages?

xcel

excel.....

about 1 gram test for 10 weeks followed by fina 100ml eod and winny 50ml ed for 4 weeks.....used clomid eod for 2 weeks post cyle......been off about 4 months now......

Will the hcg cause gyno while on cycle?

Good question. Id like to know too.

Big Hock said:
Will the hcg cause gyno while on cycle?

Good question. Id like to know too.

Sure it can. It elevates estrogen levels like a mofo.

So when using HCG I need to be pumping the arimidex is what your saying.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws