over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big A....help i'm confused...

smallsparrow

Registered
hey BigA in your "growth principles for beginners" thread you said that for the gear one would want to use for optimum growth would be a test base and an anabolic like deca......but in the "which is stronger (1000mg test) or (500mg test + 450mg deca)?" thread you said that 1gram of test would be best for mass......

i'm in no way calling you out on this one, i'm just confused and would like to know which is indeed the best.....i'm planning my next cycle around the principle that 1gram of test is better, but if it's not i will wait until i can get deca or eq......i do have some a-50's on hand i could throw into my test cycle......

you have helped me out over the last 3 years bro, and for that i am very gratefull.......hopefully your answer will clear things up for some of the other bros too.....peace and stay safe.....ss.

smallsparrow said:
hey BigA in your "growth principles for beginners" thread you said that for the gear one would want to use for optimum growth would be a test base and an anabolic like deca......but in the "which is stronger (1000mg test) or (500mg test + 450mg deca)?" thread you said that 1gram of test would be best for mass......
I believe Big A means that 1 gram of test is the "base," any anabolic is in additions to this. I agree that 1g test is better than 500mg test + 450mg deca statement.

I'm on a real site enhancement kick now. I'm trying to use "all" esterless gear. Example - 150mg TNE + 50mg stanozolol ED; 150mg TNE + 60mg d-bol ED; or 150mg TNE + 100mg EQ. We'll see what happens!?!? :D

xcel

i advise all beginners that a good gram of test a week for a firrst cycle is good, more then enough, leaves us with plenty of room to move. also one will easily see how they react to what will probably be a base drug in all their cycles

In the test thread the question was which is best - either 1g of test or 500mg test and 450mg deca. Between those two choices, the 1g test wins.
In the 'guide' I said that the optimum for a bigginner is 1g test PLUS an anabolic like deca/eq/etc.

Hope this clears up the confusion :)

thanks Big A.......clears it up some......

if i would JUST use 1 gram of test/wk would it be a pretty good mass cycle or is using an anabolic like deca or eq THAT MUCH better for mass......with my 1gram of test i do have some a-50 to use, but i was just gonna use the test......ss.

i have cycled about 4 times and have never been up to 1 gram, but have been 500 test and 400 deca, worked pretty good but not great.......thanks for the help......ss.

Last edited:
You will see quite a difference between 500mg test and 400mg deca and 1g test. 1g test will work very well, especially if you add a-50. Extremelly well then. Adding the anabolic as well on though on top of all that will just make it optimal.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws