over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG A-How is your viceral fat reduction protocol

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Hey Big A just wondering how your viceral fat reduction coming along and what protocol have you been following?

I dropped 2 inches in the first 10 days or less. Then life got in the way again (divorce court every week basically). Starting again next Monday (tomorrow).

Halotestin
Clenbuterol
T3
ALA
NAC
Synthetine
Metformin

At what dose do you recommend and any other supplements?

WOW thats encouraging results. SOrry about the divorce.

I dropped 2 inches in the first 10 days or less. Then life got in the way again (divorce court every week basically). Starting again next Monday (tomorrow).

Halotestin
Clenbuterol
T3
ALA
NAC
Synthetine
Metformin

hey man, i am pass the same thing too..is tuff bro, even more if you got kids...
cant focous 100% yest on my training yet;...
God rides with you bro

Halotestin
Clenbuterol
T3
ALA
NAC
Synthetine
Metformin

Are you on Test or another gear besides the halo? Also, why Halo? If you weren't cycling while running a protocol like this, would a high dose of Var be a good substitute for the Halo? (I'm assuming you're using the Halo to prevent muscle wasting?).

Just curious. After my last two cycles with DNP (the latter resulting in a rash that still hasn't gone away after 3 weeks), I'm considering trying a different protocol to see how it stacks up against my DNP weightloss.

halo + divorce court ...not a good combo haha

anyways im curious as to why halo as well, iv always wanted to try it for its strength gains, but heard the gains arnt keepable

halo + divorce court ...not a good combo haha

anyways im curious as to why halo as well, iv always wanted to try it for its strength gains, but heard the gains arnt keepable

yea :banghead:

TI would guess that the halo is in there because its incredibly androgenic and therefore will help get rid of the visceral fat in ways that only an incredibly androgenic compound can.

TI would guess that the halo is in there because its incredibly androgenic and therefore will help get rid of the visceral fat in ways that only an incredibly androgenic compound can.

Exactly.

Wow never would have thought halo had a fat burning effect. Just thought it was a cosmetic hardener for pre contest. Most non estrogenic aas can help burn fat through metabolsim increase but ive heard var and tren are most notorious for this. never considered halo. BigA what dose did you use and for how long?

It's not just through metabolism increase, but the also the fact that there are androgen receptors in fat as well. Am I heading in the right direction BIG A?

Hey guys. Hate to sound stupid, but what is ALA and NAC?

ALA - Alpha Lipoic Acid it helps shuttle nutrients./anti oxidant.
NAC - N-Acetyl Cysteine helps to synthesize proteins

ALA - Alpha Lipoic Acid it helps shuttle nutrients./anti oxidant.
NAC - N-Acetyl Cysteine helps to synthesize proteins

What would be a healthy dose of each on or off cycle? Seen these in the local health food store but have no idea what dose of each to take each day? Would u take more or less while on cycle vs off? Sorry, just never read much on these but if they help naturally as vitamins/minerals to do as u say then sounds like a great addition to my multi-v and fish oils i take daily! Any over important vits to take daily on or off cycle? I already take liv-52 on cycle after i finish an oral aas course.

What would be a healthy dose of each on or off cycle? Seen these in the local health food store but have no idea what dose of each to take each day? Would u take more or less while on cycle vs off? Sorry, just never read much on these but if they help naturally as vitamins/minerals to do as u say then sounds like a great addition to my multi-v and fish oils i take daily! Any over important vits to take daily on or off cycle? I already take liv-52 on cycle after i finish an oral aas course.

ALA about 100-300mg and NAC 600mg-1200mg a day. Yes you can use it in the off season too. Its a good addition to your multi vits.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear