over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big A, last weeek contest prep???

doktorspok

Registered
hey Big A, ive been following your contest diet on the articles page, i have a show in two weeks could ya post the last weeks info/ water intake.

thanks, DOK

I don't like to get involved in recommending the last week water and depletion stuff to people I don't see face to face, as it's a very individual thing which is very hard to judge without seeing you in person, so I don't want to be blamed for anything.

All I am comfortable recomending is for the last week not to inject any oil based test. Only injectibles to be fina and masteron. Orals that are OK - winny, primo, DEIFNETELLY do Halos. Day of the show do Synthelator.

Wyldone is the one that will help you with the other things for the last two weeks. He has worked with many more people getting them ready so he can generally tell you what to do just from looking at your pics every day.

get ahold of me!

doc,
Get ahold of me via e-mail and drop me some current pic's as well as stats i.e. bodyfat(skinfold measurement atleast 4 sided preferablely 9-side),height,weight,ect... caloric intake and current diet and I'make the necessary adjustments to it for you as well as help you with your carb depleation as well as running your water and supplements. best wishes wyldeone p.s. please e-mail the info to me!

heyn wylde

I would like to get in touch with you bro.. i emailed you but no reply!!!!!!!!!! IF i go do the jr usa im 5 months out

check your mail buddy!LOL

DP, sorry for the slow reply but things are on track as all of my clients getting ready for nationals are on cruise control as usual and right on track so the hard part is over with the exception of the last 2 weeks of dialing them in. I'm ready to go whenever you are. oh by the way cute pictue in the new muscular developement mag with your cytadine add!LOL later bro wyldeone.

oh shit

Ive been waiting for someone to comment on it thanks buddy! NO REALLY I WAS GOING TO GIVE UP THEN WYLDE AND BIG A FOUND ME SHRIVLED UP IN A CORNER AT THE LOCAL LAUNDRY MAT.. AND WHAM IM A NEW MAN

Wyld

I tried PM'ing you but your box if full. Shoot me an email, I'd like to see if you can work with me on contest prep for Jr Nat'ls.

hey wyldeone , I am 3 weeks out cool if it cool if I pick your brain too? I could eamil you the same info ripped is. thanks LEX

no problem!

You two are more than welcome to e-mail me and I will be more than happy to help you out where I can as that is why I'm on this board is to help people and the fact that BIG A is like a brother to me and I knew when he set this board up it would be a true bodybuilding board not a gossip board as the vast majority of the members on this board are either comp. bodybuilders or aspiring bodybuilders and take their traing,workouts,nutrition and supplementation very seriously. I have had the pleasure of working with ALOT of great members from this board and always love to see the hardwork pay-off. I must tell you that i do have 8 clientsi am prepping for nationals as well as 3 pro's so it might take me a day or two to answer all e-mails but rest assured I will get to them all. Thanks again and best wishes wyldeone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131