over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big A, Syntherol question

Ephram

Newbies
I´ve been using Syntherol according to your instructions for about 3 months now. The results have been good and now my arms mach well with my overall physique. However, I have noticed that on my right bicep the shape of the muscle has not changed according to the injection spots. For some reason I seem to get a very high peak on the upper part of the bicep even though I do most of the injections on the lower part. My left bicep looks really good and natural.

Is it possible that when working out the oil travels from the lower part of the bicep to the upper part of the bicep? Can this be prevented somehow? I have allways had a bigger peak on my right bicep than on my left one.

Ephram said:
I have allways had a bigger peak on my right bicep than on my left one.
You answered your own question here IMHO. "Peak" has to do with "genetics," not something you can create or alter. Alsmost everyone has one side that's more predominate than the other. My right is larger than left, but left has a much better shape.

xcelbeyond said:
You answered your own question here IMHO. "Peak" has to do with "genetics," not something you can create or alter. Alsmost everyone has one side that's more predominate than the other. My right is larger than left, but left has a much better shape.

The oil cannot move inside the muscle? It should stay right there where it has been injected? Correct?

The only way the oil moves is if you miss the muscle and you shoot between the muscle heads. You know that's happened 'cause the oil will travel down towards the nearest joint and makes it puffy until it dissipates.

While using Syntherol to shape a muscle, it does work and help, it will not totally change the shape going against your natural genetics. So if you have a very strong peak on one arm and none in the other, the arm with no peak will improve it's shape with the Syntherol, but most likely won't match the natural genetic peak you had in the other arm.

Ephram

Sounds like things went well. How much bigger did you get with the synthol? Did you shoot bis and tris? Any before and after pics??

luckyone said:
Sounds like things went well. How much bigger did you get with the synthol? Did you shoot bis and tris? Any before and after pics??

Luckyone,

I got significantly bigger but maintained the natural look. Send me your e-mail address on private message and I'll send you some pics. It might take some time, because tomorrow I am leaving for a vacation and cannot log online for 1,5 weeks. I have to say that I am really, really happy with the results with Syntherol. I have allways had good genetics for this sport but my arm developement has been a problem. Syntherol really helped to break the plateau and no the whole image of me has changed. I will soon participate a bodybuilding show, and am looking forward to seeing the reuslts when compared to others in my class.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131