over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big A

toto

Newbies
Hey man i have a question about Equigen(70mgs bottle).im planing to start using equigen this week.could u tell me how often i should take it (i was recommended to take it 3 times a week)and how many I.U should i inject , im using (100 I.u=1ml) insulin syringens + when would be the best time to take injections ,im also planing to take slin at 12 iu a day twice a day so could u tell me if i should inject slin with gh at the same time or it doesnt matter.Thanks
and yessssss im a newbie :D

You use it just like any other GH.
It depends what you want to do - blast cycle or use it every day. No matter what you have to use up the vial in 3 weeks or it will go off.
Easiest way to mix it is to add 2.1ml of water and then each 1IU on the insulin syringe is equal to 1IU of equigen.

BTW, using it 3 times a week is not the way to use GH.

Either do 10IU per day for 21 days or do a blast cycle. Do a Search for that as well as for Equigen. The use of it as well as blast cycles were discussed extensively.

have used few bottles Equigen recently trialing what works best, taking same time insulin, at night, blasts, longer cycles, 2 1/2 hours after insulin , once day twice day , with T3 without T3 .... the best result so far is ......

using Equigen twice day over 14 days with T3 taking it 2 1/2 hours after using insulin

:)

Wow thats something to think about BigKiwi since I am starting my Equigen on Sunday. I was going to do the burst cycle but now I wonder if I should try it your way over 14 days....

Big Hock

Queefer said:
Kiwi, do you find that the gh works a whole lot better with insulin? I'm not using insulin with my gh, but will start if there is a big enough reason to.

If size is what you are after - there is NO contest. GH with insulin will make you EXPLODE!

I would deffinately use gh and insulin together to get best results as A says

Do you still advise an every day use of gh? I was just wondering your feeelings about some other info about using it only 2-3 times per week max?

Big A & Bigkiwi: Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm pretty sure they mean GH and insulin "ALONG WITH" AAS.

xcel

BIGKIWI what is your daily slin regiment look like

Xcel I would hope so, just take using gear as apart of normal life so if they don't write it I still assume it anyway :)

insulin at mo 15iu in morn after cardio, 15iu after training

BIGKIWI said:
Xcel I would hope so, just take using gear as apart of normal life so if they don't write it I still assume it anyway :)
The reason I asked wasn't for me :)

Since this guy is a newbie and didn't say ANYTHING about taking gear or what type of gear he was taking, I was afraid he may think that JUST GH and 'slin will do the trick.

xcel

Sweet I got yeah still but sluggish after new years brain not in working order properly :)

xcelbeyond

well i gonna take it with sust250 and dianabol

mike man said:
Do you still advise an every day use of gh? I was just wondering your feeelings about some other info about using it only 2-3 times per week max?

I haven't had a chance to try the blast cycles yet - I am not even training properly right now, so it would be a waste.

BIGKIWI said:

Same here :)

APPRECIATE THE INFO FELLAS...........

HAVING PROS AND OTHER WELL INFORMED FOLKS ON THE BOARD IS WHAT MAKES LOGGING ON TO THIS BOARD SUCH A VALUABLE EXPIRIENCE FOR ME.

KIWI........WHAT DID YOU THINK WHEN YOU TRIED THE 'BLAST' CYCLE. I AM CONCERNED ABOUT COST OF THE GH AND WONDERED IF THE RESULTS YOU ACHIEVED WHILE USING THIS METHOD WOULD JUSTIFY USING IT IN THAT MANNER. THANKS.

with my blast cycle i found using over 14 days gave me alot better results than using over less days :) as I have said before the only gh I have used is equigen which is very cost effective thus when you experiment over 14 days it is well worth while

THANKS, KIWI.

MY GIRL AND I KEEP CHECKING OUT THOSE FRIGGIN PICS..........SHE WANTS ME TO BE A HUGE BASTARD. HAHAHA

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear