over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big bad wolf is coming to Ohio

Because there's a grammatic rule in Portuguese that says: you can't use n before b and p, so this hormone is called "trembolona" here, "trem" for short.

Brazilians that are used to post in forums here keep this habit when writing in English.
That's interesting.

Does wolf still have a good looking step daughter? Lol

wtf is a 1st class gold medallist
Its a award of excellence given in Academia which only the brightest of the brightest manages to achieve when they finish a university degree course. Oxford Cambridge are UK elite universities like they have Harward and Stanford in America. Just getting an admission onto a course in these institutions is near impossible task for the majority of the population.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

whatt?? no way how Allex what happened?

:eek:

Sorry. Just a case of "stupid answer to a stupid question". Why wouldn't he still have a good looking step daughter?

Would she turn ugly all of sudden?

AFAWK he didn't get a divorce, so...

I assume he is stating his wife is great. Plus she got a first-class honours (1st) degree at Oxford. His wife is smart... not sure why she is with Dev... must have been the muscles ;):D

This is [emoji817] percent true actually (to start with at least) [emoji23][emoji23]

One of her favourite romantic novel was/still is Never a Lady.. pic attached.. She thought I looked exactly like the guy.. [emoji123]

ya buddy light weight lol**broken link removed**

She thinks you look gay? :0)
bahahaha whatever she thought I was ok with it :)

This is the hottest selling actor in Bollywood today. He is lean, muscular, fit, flexible. He does not look big and massive in cloths. He is not huffing and puffing while running around. Got incredible stamina. He can dance. He can fight. Trained in martial arts from a young age, he does bad ass stunts like Stallone use to. Big Sly fan like most of us are from a young age. They got the rights to remake Rambo and he is starring in it.

This is the sort of look most women like. All the loved up stuff. While we admire Dorian and Hadi Choopan lol**broken link removed****broken link removed****broken link removed**

Its a award of excellence given in Academia which only the brightest of the brightest manages to achieve when they finish a university degree course. Oxford Cambridge are UK elite universities like they have Harward and Stanford in America. Just getting an admission onto a course in these institutions is near impossible task for the majority of the population.

Ha, my sister got an offer from Cambridge this week, I am aware of Oxford, etc.

What is a “first class gold medal” as I have never heard this phrase before, it sounds like nonsense to me but maybe you mean something else.

Just getting an admission onto a course in these institutions is near impossible task for the majority of the population.

over here in the US, we subtract points from Asian folks' SAT tests, and add points to black people's tests

because diversity is our strength.

One thing is certain-

Dennis Wolf has a cool looking physique!

Devenidas- if your wife thinks you are a handsome dude, that is a win. 👍 I had to laugh at Alex’s comment though! 😂

Ha, my sister got an offer from Cambridge this week, I am aware of Oxford, etc.

What is a “first class gold medal” as I have never heard this phrase before, it sounds like nonsense to me but maybe you mean something else.
First class is the division and if a student achieves rare distinction for their research work /dissertation etc in their chosen field of work they may be awarded with an 'award of excellence' at the academia , a gold medal and be called a gold medallist.

Its not made out of real gold and u get nothing for selling it lol Its just an honour.

Dennis Wolf has a cool looking physique!

Devenidas- if your wife thinks you are a handsome dude, that is a win. [emoji106] I had to laugh at Alex’s comment though! [emoji23]
JT aka Daddy Cool in the house [emoji123]

I love Allex sense of humour.

Dark, witty, dry as well as offensive to many just like mine. [emoji23]

She thinks you look gay? :0)

Hahahahahaha!

JT aka Daddy Cool in the house [emoji123]

I love Allex sense of humour.

Dark, witty, dry as well as offensive to many just like mine. [emoji23]

I get a kick out of folks that day funny shit like that👍

I look in the mirror and I am amazed that my female still wants to have sex with my lame ass! 😫😁

Hope Wolf can make a great come back and be at his best ( eventually )

Such a good bodybuilder and seems a good dude in his videos etc

I get a kick out of folks that day funny shit like that[emoji106]

I look in the mirror and I am amazed that my female still wants to have sex with my lame ass! [emoji31][emoji16]
Well the fact is you have managed to keep a exceptionally beautiful women for all these years mate haha. You do know that there is a massive fan club of your Mrs on this board right and the guys are quite jealous of you so you definitely doing something right there! [emoji123][emoji6]

First class is the division and if a student achieves rare distinction for their research work /dissertation etc in their chosen field of work they may be awarded with an 'award of excellence' at the academia , a gold medal and be called a gold medallist.

Its not made out of real gold and u get nothing for selling it lol Its just an honour.

What subject was this in? I have never heard of this gold medal phrase and have googled it and nothing comes up.

I am just intrigued by this reference. Cheers.

I love dennis but its look like he's missing 25kg of muscle.

He would need 1-2 years with highdose gear, gh and slin to get to where he was. Damn i tought he was bigger then this, and the back shot is his best.

Wish him the best tho

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity