over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big bad wolf is coming to Ohio

devenidas

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Latest progress pic. Dennis been very quite. Working with DJ. Think its the first pic he posted for this prep. I wish he does very well after surgery/comeback.
699c6db1740d552e9ed494100d4d6979.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Definitely hope he’s able to make a respectable comeback. Always seemed like a good guy.

Does he have his own pigs for his gig? If not, there is no shortage of pigs in Ohio. You can lure the fit people away to better places, but the pigs always stay. This is a brilliant idea: blow them away, scare them away.

You don't live in Ohio. :naughty:
no I obviously dont Allex lol i said Dennis is coming to Ohio. Wat u saying ? i don't understand

Does he have his own pigs for his gig? If not, there is no shortage of pigs in Ohio. You can lure the fit people away to better places, but the pigs always stay. This is a brilliant idea: blow them away, scare them away.
pigs wtf u chatting mate lol ??

no I obviously dont Allex lol i said Dennis is coming to Ohio. Wat u saying ? i don't understand

Was teasing you. Sorry if it didn't make sense.

It's my Portuguese brain reading English. I can't wrap my mind on how this is "coming" and not "going" since you're not in Ohio. Does that make any sense?

It's one of those things... :eek:

pigs wtf u chatting mate lol ??

Lmaoooo

I ALWAYS say this to myself Everytime Cornelius posts; no fkin idea what he's saying half the time...[emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's my Portuguese brain reading English. I can't wrap my mind on how this is "coming" and not "going" since you're not in Ohio. Does that make any sense?

ahhhh i see now I get the joke. For you it will be coming to Ohio if i lived in Ohio otherwise its going. hahaha

I just checked with my wife as we driving to supermarket and she says grammatically you are correct but we just say it like that here, spoken English. She is a 1st class gold medalist from Oxford. So I will go with her on this one lol

I see that picture and it reminds me of DJs Lat spread. It was special

PS I think he still doesn't understand the Ohio is the location of the Arnold

Last edited:
I see that picture and it reminds me of DJs Lat spread. It was special

PS I think he still doesn't understand the Ohio is the location of the Arnold
Arnold Ohio is the oldest and first Arnold classic bbing competition. Gaspari won it in 1989 and become the first ever Arnold champ.

Since they have got Arnold classic going all over the world but Arnold Ohio is the most prestigious title.

Tier 1 shows...
Mr O biggest ever show
Arnold Ohio 2nd biggest
New york pro 3rd biggest show

and then the rest follow

in this order of importance..

At work all of our Spanish patients say the "drink" their pills rather than "swallow" or "take" a pill. It's something in the translation and makes sense to them but sounds funny to me.

At work all of our Spanish patients say the "drink" their pills rather than "swallow" or "take" a pill. It's something in the translation and makes sense to them but sounds funny to me.

The word they use to drink a glass of water or to take a pill is the same: "tomar".

You can say "tomar" as drink in Portuguese, but we usually say "beber" and use "tomar" as take/swallow, so Brazilians don't usually say drink a pill. Doesn't really make sense to us.

Something I took a little time to understand when I was learning English was like you're talking to someone on the phone and they'd say "I'm coming".

Still doesn't make sense to me. If you're coming to where I am, to me you're coming, but to you or anyone else where you're at right now, you're going...

Also, there's "rice and beans". Spent a long time trying to understand why rice is one guy and beans is many guys... I know you don't say "rices" but you could say "rice and bean" like we do in Portuguese.

I also, to this day, find it hard to choose between in, on, at. I know the theory, but it's difficult sometimes. And I still have problems saying the "RL" in "world" or "pearl". We don't have that sound.

Yeah he´s got the porcine part covered, he´s partnering with this dude:

1200x630bb.jpg

ALLEX, why do Brazilians call tren, trem?

Because there's a grammatic rule in Portuguese that says: you can't use n before b and p, so this hormone is called "trembolona" here, "trem" for short.

Brazilians that are used to post in forums here keep this habit when writing in English.

**broken link removed**

ahhhh i see now I get the joke. For you it will be coming to Ohio if i lived in Ohio otherwise its going. hahaha

I just checked with my wife as we driving to supermarket and she says grammatically you are correct but we just say it like that here, spoken English. She is a 1st class gold medalist from Oxford. So I will go with her on this one lol

wtf is a 1st class gold medallist

wtf is a 1st class gold medallist

I assume he is stating his wife is great. Plus she got a first-class honours (1st) degree at Oxford. His wife is smart... not sure why she is with Dev... must have been the muscles ;):D

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws