over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Bapper 9 weeks out.

Mrs. Bapper

How are you two doing?

The love you had for him comes through with your words..

I hope things are as good as they can be at this time....

Hi Mrs Bapper, how are you and your beautiful daughter going? Hope all is well with you both. Your love for him really inspire me to keep going.

Take care !!

That takes Soo much!

To come on here and say that. I hope for the Best for you and your Daughter.

Thanx guys

Thank you guys even when Seamus was alive we made it known how much love we had for each other and I like to continue to do so cause the love and admiration I still have for him even though he is no longer here is unreal and I would like everyone on the board to take a leaf out of our book as you just never know whats round the corner and make it known to your partners that you do love and care for them when they are alive!!

Nice to hear from you every now and then Mrs bapper. You seem to
be doing ok, good. Yes we should spend as much time with the ones we love
and let them know how much we care. Unfortunately being young when
my father died 47 I was more into running around with my buddies then
spending time with him suffering with cancer. Always thought it wouldn't
happen until I got the call from the hospital and my life hasn't been the same
since. If he could come back just once so I can say what I never
said when he was alive and how much I miss him. Anyway BB will always
be with you in your heart and sole and in the end I believe we will all
see them again. take care of your self and keep in touch.

Thanks

Thanks Stevo I appreciate your kind words. I can sympatise with you, one thing I can say is that life is to short to be living it full of regret, Im sure your father will be looking down on you and that a fathers love for their child is always unconditional, so rest assured that he would understand and that he would nt love you any less regardless of things that happened when he was alive. I hope this helps you in some way!! Take care you too!

How's little Jessica doing, Michelle? :)

wow.. still cant believe he is gone.. glad to see life is still going well.. be strong..

Little Jessica

Well guys little Jessica is doing great, shes unbelievable smart and shes goddam beautiful and getting moreso by the day. Shes really affectionate so on days I feel down she picks me right up all I have to do is look at her beautiful little face, its just like looking at Seamus she is like him in so many ways and I am more than grateful that Seamus gave me our precious Jessica. Shes my world and I absolutley adore her and would do anything for her. I will post some recent photos shortly so you can see what a little angel she still is!

Im glad your ok mrs babber.. and its nice of you to come on here once in a while and say hi.. it means alot to us!

I will post some recent photos shortly so you can see what a little angel she still is!

YES PLEASE!!! :)

Did you take any while the both of you were in Lanzarote not so long ago?

Coming from Northern Ireland, the sun of the Canary Islands must have been a nice change... :p

Well guys little Jessica is doing great, shes unbelievable smart and shes goddam beautiful and getting moreso by the day. Shes really affectionate so on days I feel down she picks me right up all I have to do is look at her beautiful little face, its just like looking at Seamus she is like him in so many ways and I am more than grateful that Seamus gave me our precious Jessica. Shes my world and I absolutley adore her and would do anything for her. I will post some recent photos shortly so you can see what a little angel she still is!

Thats great to hear Michelle. Looking forward to seeing pictures of you guys!

Seamus would be so proud of you two.

I am looking forward to see pictures of that beautiful girl.:)

advice

Can one of you guys help me out Im having bother getting my photos uploaded Im not much of a computer literate, with the help of you guys hopefully Ill be a wizkid in no time!! Im just learning as I go along!!

I bet she is beautiful and looking forward to seeing pics of her.

Lanzorote Oct 2009 J&M

As promised photos of our holiday in Lanzorote! Is nt she just a little cutie! My little girls first time abroad! She loved every minute of it.

Last edited:
She's Cute

She probably wins hearts Over add the Accent in there too. That place looks fun even for an Adult.

Lanzarote??? I live in Spain (in the north) Damn, this is a small world... my best wishes to you.

Mrs Bapper, thank you for uploading those beautiful photo's. I can see she has her Daddy's looks and eyes, she looks beautiful !!

Enjoying your holidays? I am sure the food is good :) Love the pasta!!
Have a great time and stay safe! God Bless

thanks for the photos Michelle, its always good to hear from you :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws