over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Bapper 9 weeks out.

thank you for sharing the pics its much appreciated

Enjoying your holidays? I am sure the food is good :) Love the pasta!!

Italy is famous for its pasta... Michelle and Jess were in the Canary, a Spanish Island, Chef... :p ;) Maybe paella, tapas, tortillas, turron... but not so much papardelles or tortellinis... lol! But to your defense, you live in OZ were the food is... well, a disaster. :D Just like England though...

Michelle, so great to see you stay in touch with us on the board! :) Jessica is such a cutie... you were right, viewing these pics brought a huge smile on my face. She has so much of Seamus in the look of her eyes, that's crazy! No wonder where you draw your strenght from...

Good to see you enjoying a relaxing moment in these times of stress... love the pool pic!

MORE PLEASE!!! :)

yes please...more pics!

Michelle,

It was so nice talking with you the other night.
I am so glad that you and Jessica are having a good holiday.

Please post up some more pics...I think I speak for everyone when I say that the membership here wants to welcome you to our family.

Seamus was a brother to us and we will always be interested in you two...
so please keep us posted...

Your "Pen Pal"

EVERLAST

More holiday pics

Ive thrown a pic in for you guys too check out, the steak it was awesome I ate one sirloin steak every night it was massive but I was nt long clearing my plate it was that good!. It was pretty dam impressive and Jessica ate pizza most days as you can see shes stuffing her face she loves her food just like her daddy!! Im more than happy to share our holiday pics with you guys as Seamus used to tell me what a great bunch of guys you are and he was so right there!!

Last edited:
LOVE the pics!!! You both are wonderful and beautiful, and as you mentioned, Jess has Seamus in her smile and eyes.

Thank you so much for sharing~~~please keep posting and staying in touch!!

Italy is famous for its pasta... Michelle and Jess were in the Canary, a Spanish Island, Chef... :p ;) Maybe paella, tapas, tortillas, turron... but not so much papardelles or tortellinis... lol! But to your defense, you live in OZ were the food is... well, a disaster. :D Just like England though...
Michelle, so great to see you stay in touch with us on the board! :) Jessica is such a cutie... you were right, viewing these pics brought a huge smile on my face. She has so much of Seamus in the look of her eyes, that's crazy! No wonder where you draw your strenght from...

Good to see you enjoying a relaxing moment in these times of stress... love the pool pic!

MORE PLEASE!!! :)

LOL...Nah mate I disagree, Australians have World Class Chefs such as, Tetsuya Wakada, Tony Bilson, Damien Pignolet, Neil Perry, Christine Manfield, Mathew Moran and list goes on.

Gordon Ramsey is funny but got a potty mouth. I would love to smack him in the face lol Jamie Oliver is probably the best pommy Chef. Pierre White is world class.

Bonjour! :p

LOL...Nah mate I disagree, Australians have World Class Chefs such as, Tetsuya Wakada, Tony Bilson, Damien Pignolet, Neil Perry, Christine Manfield, Mathew Moran and list goes on.

Gordon Ramsey is funny but got a potty mouth. I would love to smack him in the face lol Jamie Oliver is probably the best pommy Chef. Pierre White is world class.

Bonjour! :p

Phidias has only been to QLD, so he can be excused :D

Michelle, the photos look great. Jessica is gorgeous!

Photos

:)Thanx Big A. Jessicas that cute, there are times when its hard to get annoyed with her when shes being bold!! {which is nt very often!!}

Haha! Didnt know that he went to QLD. Prolly perving all the chicks at Gold Coast (Single man's paradise). Phidias, I was an ex banana bender. Reckon he can figure that lingo out? ;)

My old woman was from Slacks Creek in Brisbane but I used to say Sluts Creek.

Wrong sir! :p I spent a few weeks in Sydney on Coogee Beach... even though I ate mostly Thai food there, that's true... ;)

BTW had I known what was waiting for me with that demon Melanie when I decided to come back, I'd have stayed and visited you... that's for sure... :eek: :D

Wrong sir! :p I spent a few weeks in Sydney on Coogee Beach... even though I ate mostly Thai food there, that's true... ;)

BTW had I known what was waiting for me with that demon Melanie when I decided to come back, I'd have stayed and visited you... that's for sure... :eek: :D

Hard to come accross good food in Syd too. The Wentworth has top chefs though, including Cordon Bleu :D What can I say - sucker for sweets. That is where I exclusively eat when I am there.

Melbourne has some of the best food in the world. You will simply never run out of sensational restaurants. Most livable city in the world, what can I say... ;)

As promised photos of our holiday in Lanzorote! Is nt she just a little cutie! My little girls first time abroad! She loved every minute of it.

Thanks for Sharing the Pictures Mrs Bapper.
Glad to hear and see you girls are doing good!!

Great pics! and its nice to see you hangin on the board :)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws