over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Bapper

Looking great bro. I can definitely say the overall standard was very high as I placed fourth in the show.

Thanks FP...............My first day of DC training went well Bro. Really enjoyed it. Big Dom liked it too. Chat you soon mucker.

You look great bro. I am floored at your wheels, that was something I was always behind on in my shows. The most important thing in competing is condition. Don't fall into the trap of playing the size game. Conditioning will get you everytime.

Keep up the great work, your dedication to the sport shows.

Thanks Almost Pro it means allot coming from someone of your experence. I love the sport and will do whatever it takes to be the best I can be.........I think since it was my first show and the fact that I was so fat in the off season(playing the size game again) my body would not let me go as tight as I would have liked. Next year will be different as I am not allowing my BF to go above 12%. I look foward too reading your posts. Keep up the good work buddy and thanks again for your conribution.:)

Big Bapper said:
Thanks FP...............My first day of DC training went well Bro. Really enjoyed it. Big Dom liked it too. Chat you soon mucker.

Loving DC training you will be amazed at the results, I have put on more muscle in the past 3 months doing it than I had in the year before

You are doing an injustice to yourself with your posing. You definetely have to practice that.

Thanks for your input Big A, thing is were I live Knowbody had competed in a Bodybuilding show for over 12 years because bodybuilding was frowned at by the genral public because of all the fat guys huffing and puffing wearing 10 sweat tops in the middle of summer that claimed to be Bodybuilders. Then one commited suicide and the press blamed steriods as the cause. I dont want to sound mean but STEROIDS DID NOT KILL HIM HE KILLED HIMSELF !! The local gym took out all the good equiment and heavy D/bells, bought fancy treadmills, cross trainers etc and changed the name. They put up posters all over the gym about how bad and evil Gear was. Times were hard Big A and all the so called Bodybuilders packed it in, but myself who was just starting out and one or two other hardcore guys expected the judgement and kept training(looking back now F**k it was hard to overcome all the negivity and judgement but was worth it) One day I was haveing my protein drink after training and a member of the gym came over to me and said that how.....I wont say his name but the BB that commited suicide started out and look were he is now(it was only a protein drink for f**k sake but thats a example of how it was). Even the ex Bodybuilders were saying how bad the sport was. Now they cant even look me in the face and cross the street when they see me because of the respect I get. Then 2 years ago fellow PM member FinePhysique took the plunge and done a first timers show. The first Bodybuilder to compete from the county in over 12 years(N.Ireland only has 6 countys) and placed 2nd. So I had knowone exept my computer and books to help me for my first show(everyone comes to me for help !!). I have started to practic my manetory poses in the mirror but 12 weeks out from my next show I plan to travel to get help with posing. If there is anyone from N.Ireland reading this that can help drop me a pm or post your contact.

You will be plesed to know local Bodybuilding has seen a massive turn around and has gained respect from the genral public in the last few years and is growing and growing. At the last N.Ireland champs we had a 3rd and a 4th place in a 17 man novice lineup and a second in the miss fitness.

Last edited:
BIG BAPPER...GOOD PICS!

IT'S GOOD SEEING PICTURES OF YOU. I SEE YOU POSTING ALL THE TIME AND ALWAYS WONDER HOW PEOPLE LOOK.....NOT BEING ON THE INTERNET FOR 3 MONTHS ....I MISSED OUT.

YOUR QUADS ARE GREAT AS EVERYONE IS SAYING! YOU'VE GOT A GOOD PHYSIQUE AND IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU KNOW THAT YOU'VE GOT SOME WORK TO DO ON POSING.

YOU'VE GOT SOME STRENGTHS ....SHOW THEM. LOL....

OH, AND YOU DO LOOK LIKE SOME EVIL CREATURE FROM THE ABYSS! [LIKE IS SAYS ON YOUR 'LOCATION' WHEN YOU POST! :)

JETHRO TULL said:
IT'S GOOD SEEING PICTURES OF YOU. I SEE YOU POSTING ALL THE TIME AND ALWAYS WONDER HOW PEOPLE LOOK.....NOT BEING ON THE INTERNET FOR 3 MONTHS ....I MISSED OUT.

YOUR QUADS ARE GREAT AS EVERYONE IS SAYING! YOU'VE GOT A GOOD PHYSIQUE AND IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU KNOW THAT YOU'VE GOT SOME WORK TO DO ON POSING.

YOU'VE GOT SOME STRENGTHS ....SHOW THEM. LOL....

OH, AND YOU DO LOOK LIKE SOME EVIL CREATURE FROM THE ABYSS! [LIKE IS SAYS ON YOUR 'LOCATION' WHEN YOU POST! :)

Thanks JETHRO, as I say its always good to put a face to a name. I am 17 1/2 weeks out now from the same competition and am setting aside 20-30 mins every night to pratice posing. Thanks for the feedback. Respect.

BULK_CITY said:
OUTSTANDING!!

few ?'s

height?
weight?
waist size?
calf size?

16 weeks out from the same show now in 1 1/2 weeks.
Height : 5ft 9in
Weight : 210 in pics : 250 12% BF now
waist : ????????? j/k 34ins in pics : 38 now
Calfs : 19ins

Thanks for the complement Bro.

Nice job bro, lookin' good..........

Thanks Bro. Will have new pics to post in 17 weeks time. I have made good gains this year with DC training.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131