advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Bappers annavairsary on 20 June 2010..

mrs bapper

Registered
Hi to everyone here at PM from me and little Jessica..I just wanted to pop in to pay my respects to my beloved Seamus' as I know how highly regarded he was here on the board by all you guys and gals..He touched so many lifes and was such an influencial person..Like myself, Im sure many of yous here learnt alot from Seamus and I know that Seamus looked upon you all as family..ProM was a big part of Seamus' life and he loved getting to share his knowledge and learning so much from all you guys in return..I bet the big guy is up in heaven now and making himself even bigger and stronger for the next life..Knowing Seamus he probably is as he had such drive and detrmination to succeed in all that he did, and honestly I could nt be more proud to have known such a unique and loving gentle giant as Seamus.

This weekend Jessica and I are planting a tree in memory of Seamus..So as the tree grows big and strong, Jessica can grow with it knowing that the tree symbolises who Seamus was as a person and so his memory will always live on.

Respect to Seamus Warrington, a true legend in all that he achieved..RIP My Darling, Much love eternally Michelle and your little angel Jessica xxxx:)

Hey Michelle!! ......sounds like you and Jess have it going on. Really good to see. Yes Seamus was a legend and great person. he will always be remembered in the highest regard. Good to see you here and kiss little Jess for me please....oh and one for you too.....;):D

RIP Bapper........God Bless
RESPECT.

Hey Michelle!! ......sounds like you and Jess have it going on. Really good to see. Yes Seamus was a legend and great person. he will always be remembered in the highest regard. Good to see you here and kiss little Jess for me please....oh and one for you too.....;):D

RIP Bapper........God Bless
RESPECT.

Thank you Oldfella for your kind words, they are very much appreciated..I hope life is being kind to you...Take Care and have a nice weekend buddy! ox:)

i have read nothing but good things about this man......im truly sorry i was not a member when he was here.......best wishes to to you MRS.BAPPER.......

How did things turn out with the gym? I hope you were able to resolve everything

RIP, Big Bapper. You are sadly missed. My best wishes for you and Jessica.

WOW...already a yr, just like yesterday when we heard the tragic news of his death. Seamus you are truely missed on this board as well in life. Mrs. Bapper hope you and Jess are doing great? :)

WOW...already a yr, just like yesterday when we heard the tragic news of his death. Seamus you are truely missed on this board as well in life. Mrs. Bapper hope you and Jess are doing great? :)

Thank you...Seamus may be gone but my love for him remains stronger than ever!...RIP Seamus, you were and always will be one in a million! xx:)

RIP Seamus, Jessica and I miss you more than ever!...A fantastic father and soulmate!..RIP Big Fella oxoxoxo

Seamus' touched many lives and will never be forgotten by so many. It really is a true testament to the man he was in this life. The best of wishes for Michelle and little Jessica.

Thanks for posting Michelle.

Seamus is missed by many but his legacy lives on here through his deeds and wise words and with his love for you and your beautiful daughter Jessica.

The 3 of you are in my thoughts today. :)

The tree is a great idea.

Take care,
Darren.

I'm no good with words. I miss him a ton...so take care of yourself and more importantly, Jessica(Father's day here).

RESPECT

Thank you so much guys ,your kind and thoughtful words they keep me going! xxx:)

i did not know him as i was just new here; but i would like to express my positivity and wish you the best and offer my support!

I never got the chance to know him but I have heard nothing but great praises about him...wish your family the best and always keep those times together in mind

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws