over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Beyond Belief

getbig27

Registered
anyone who has read this book by leo costa and followed the program please chime in. in the book there is no specific attention to hams. they just list thighs on certain days but no hams. am i suppose to assume by thighs they mean hams too?

for those that followed the program or are still useing it what do you think of it in terms of results?

BBB

I followed it for almost a year and got great results from it. I followed the six days per week program and was constantly sore and some what tired but got great gains in strength and size.

Yes, when they talk about “thighs” they want you to alternate quads and hams in successive workouts.

getbig27 said:
anyone who has read this book by leo costa and followed the program please chime in. in the book there is no specific attention to hams. they just list thighs on certain days but no hams. am i suppose to assume by thighs they mean hams too?

for those that followed the program or are still useing it what do you think of it in terms of results?

answer

they want you to squat and leg press and not much else so both hams and quads get hit. if you follow it true to fasion you will do only compound exercises which move your body through spaceie, phshups ,dips , squats,chins,ect, supposedly those will make you grow faster than every thing elase. although after seeing the cutler vidio just posted on the boar im wondering if its true!!! he never trained like that.

I have followed every Leo Costa workout beginning with "Bulgarian Burst" in 90'... Indeed concentrate on core movements indeed pulling/pushing your body through space... Squat, squat, squat and maybe some solid stiff legged deads.

this all sounds great but im following the 4 day a week workout and he has thighs on three of those days. so im trying to figure out based on lucian's info if i should do hams day 1, then quads day 2 then hams again day 3????

I've did it for 6 weeks and will get back on it again...in sept..it's really good in that you feel like you hit your bodyparts in succession...the alterntating between reps has you feeling pumped and full all the time....I need to get on this for at least 6 mos.

GB27

....If you're doing the 4 day...which I did as well for a time. All I did was Squats, Presses, and Hacks. Every once in awhile (every 2-3 weeks) I'd do some stiff legged deads.

brachialis-- what im wondering is did you hit your quads directly 3 days in a row as they have thighs listed day 2, 3, and 4 or did you alternate between hams and quad like brandonjpowell mentioned in this thread?

does anyone have the 6 day aweek routine.i lost the book when i moved and i would like the 6 day routine. thanks

did this program my senior year of high school and made awesome gains until that summer when i tried the 6 day per week, 2x per day. talk about burn out. is this still available for purchase?? i like the way it cycled reps and rest periods.

I have the BBB 3 book. I can write out here if you want or mail email you a copy.

Derek said:
I have the BBB 3 book. I can write out here if you want or mail email you a copy.

Count me in on that. I say go ahead a write it out of if you have the time.

mainevent said:
Count me in on that. I say go ahead a write it out of if you have the time.

I would love to see it written out as well.

i used this...

for a long time i did the bbb program. level 1 and 2 never got to level3 cause i didnt understand it. i even have all the sg newsletters w specialization programs in them. i haver the titan training too but its all new. nothing like the bbb. does anyone have the origioonal serious growth burst training system??
lucian

yea write it up here please.lucian the original routine is in a thread on another board.i don,t want 2 post the board but if u e mail me i will send the [email protected]

Last edited:
alright guys, when I get a chance I will write the program down here...

6day split.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity