over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Blast before starting TRT?

carbs

Registered
Little bit of advice needed here fellas.

I'm 45 about to go on trt for good. Haven't used any gear/ supps etc for over 2 years. Been training but everyone on the wrong side of 40 knows how that goes naturally.

Anyway should I do a big bast for 12/16 weeks while my receptors are fresh e.g test/deca/dbol or something like that

before starting my trt dose of 125mg/test 1/2 iu's hgh trt..

or just start off with trt?

what would you do?

any help/advice appreciated.

Lol if you want it, dude, go for it. If you didn't, you'd always be wondering what would have happened if you did. Go for it while the gettin is good and stay healthy...

I believe you have to answer a few questions first before deciding the answer to that question? First is what is the end goal of the cycle and are the risk worth the rewards. On one hand, some extra muscles gained in the cycle can be helpful in your long term body comp if and only if your training and nutrition are up to scratch. If they are not, I can just about promise you will lose the gains as quickly as you gained them. Point being is if you aren't dedicated on maintaining hard training and sound nutrition, don't bother screwing around with a blast. The next question is how are your labs today? if you don't know, you should know. Do you have any heath factors that you don't know about? This is something that EVERY PED user must know before going on cycle. If they are tip top and you are willing to monitor your bloods even during cycle then you have a better "justification" for the cycle itself.

If you just want to feel good, be healthy and perform better, there is zero reason you can't achieve the goals with the HRT as mentioned above.

Thanks for responses. Bloods are all good. Yeah health and feeling good are paramount. Diet, training and rest on point.

But as stated above just curious if beginning with a nice blast at beginning will be beneficial to long term body comp. Take advantage of the time off.

Curious if others have done the same. But yeah I get it a lot of variables in play etc

Just do it. Go hard and than do true TRT. I know I would.

Go ahead, get pregnant, do 3 full trimesters for 40weeks or so. Make sure you up the Deca every trimester for the full experience. Maybe you'll undergo hyperplasia and birth some new muscle fibers.

Thanks for responses. Bloods are all good. Yeah health and feeling good are paramount. Diet, training and rest on point.

But as stated above just curious if beginning with a nice blast at beginning will be beneficial to long term body comp. Take advantage of the time off.

Curious if others have done the same. But yeah I get it a lot of variables in play etc
I guess I'm not sure what the question is. If you're asking if a blast now will be beneficial in the long term... you should put on a bunch of muscle during the blast, and if you keep training and the diet is good after, you should be able to keep a good amount long term on TRT.

If the question is whether it's better to blast now before TRT, compared to waiting a while and blasting after being on TRT... I don't think it's going to make a noticeable difference. I could be wrong but I don't think a TRT dose is going to have much of an effect on your receptors to reduce the gains from a blast in the future.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws