over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Bodybuilder on Dr.Phil !

That guy is an insecure mess.
I feel bad for his wife, that marriage is never going to work. He is going to be a nightmare to be around as he ages and starts losing what he has built his entire identity around.

I think it's all the women's fault for being stupid!

She is 10 years older, what was she thinking when she married him ???

Marriages like that will never work, dating yes, would be fun to date cougars but marrying them ??? HE is using her money I bet...

Insecure chooses insecure, she is insecure too

Lol and here I am embarrassed to admit I sometimes find Dr Oz interesting!!!

This guy is sooooo insecure. And what an ass!!! Family is such a precious thing in life and he has such a careless attitude. I am 100% sure there are guys here who work out just as hard, but put even more work into their families and marriage.

This vid was posted some time ago-this dude is a total ass! You have balance in your life and he clearly has none.

Yes, I feel terrible for her. He has crossed a line and is a true narcissist. I think he's just going to say what Dr. Phil wants to hear but I doubt he will change until he experiences some real consequences. He needs constant affirmation that he's good looking or well built. It probably does stem from rejection he felt as a child.

Didn't watch the whole thing but pretty clear the message it seems "They" are trying to make, big bodybuilders are insecure men who only think of themselves! When I say "They" I mean the media, public persona. This sends off wrong images to the public About bodybuilder generalizing we are all like this if we look like him physically. I bet 100% of the audience that day left with that message and many viewing. That's the problem I see, could careless of the POS on the show.

What a loser. That girl needs to take those kids n ditch his ass n find a man that will treat her right and give a positive example for those children. I feel terrible for her, but yet she is allowing it to continue if she doesn't leave him...

most of that is prob the test talking lol that marriage is doomed

Mike-- Dr. Phil's show (Bodybuilder)

I have to admit he came off really bad in the on the show and the things he did and subjected his wife to were uncalled for. However, I know him and consider Mike a friend. I was at their wedding a couple of years back.
He is training hard these days and is very committed to achieving his goals. He was division one wrestling recruit in his college days and played football a few seasons at Pitt and his dad was international arm wrestling champion whom started him off early with training..so he has a pretty good athletic foundation to build on.

I haven't seen him in a while now..however Kai Greene saw him not too long ago and told me that he looks impressive. I trust Kai's judgement. I don't know when Mike will step back on stage. He didn't compete last year since he indicated to me that his conditioning and muscle size were not on par. I will see him in the next two weeks or so most likely.

When I do see him I will give him and my honest view on how he looks (bodybuilding wise)..and whether he is being realistic with his long term objectives.
As a result of the program Dr. Phil assisted the family in seeking counseling etc. and that has certainly helped. He is spending more time with his family and is committed to supporting them...the challenge of course is what will happen in the long term and from watching the show its clearly evident that Mike has some personal issues that he has to address in the future.

In any case I consider him a friend and will maintain contact with him for the long term and certainly offer positive and constructive when needed. Whats interesting is that I never asked Mike about the show never discussed it with him probably since I don't see or don't want to see his actions and comments on the show as a true reflection of his character. Since I have been involved in this sport for over 25 years training and 14 years competing I have met a myriad of people involved in the industry many of them solid and well adjusted and others just nuts out of their mind. Sometimes too..if a person has any character deficiencies it seems like out sport exacerbates it.
I pray Mike can pull it together for the long term.

I put alot into bodybuilding but I am not going to put it in front of my family.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws