over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Brandon Ray

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
so last night was special. im trainng legs with doubler and kevin levrone, branod ray is training chest with carlos vieta and when we all finnish, we gather in the middle of the gym. some other bbers come over that we know, carloses wife, some other gym members to check out brandon 4 weeks from the uas's. he asked kevin to look at him pose. quickly it became kevin holding class on how to present your physique. im looking at all of this thinking.....it looks like the arnold days at golds. past and future champs, bbers, gym rats everyone together in the gym trying to support brandon, and help him. it was a real familly type feel. i was so amazed. and so grateful to be a part of it. brandon posed and kevin adjusted, kevin explaned things to all of us, and camersa flashed. it was amazing. in this day and age, so many people get wrapped up in this sport and it breeds negativity. we all laughed and joked together. and had a great time. the we went on our way and went to go and eat. it was a great time. for all of us comming together because of the sport we love. just wanted to share how things are here in Maryland, which at times feels like an east coast mecca. and rockfit is where it takes place. we cant post the pix cuz of brandons contracts. but he is about 228lb at 4 weeks out and dry, hard, fulll, and has awesome shape. i have no doubt he is gonna destroy at the usa's

if you ever are in the area....stop by our gym. meet the rest of the family.

lucian

Attachments

• me n brandonray.jpg
    me n brandonray.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 509
Last edited:
Sounds like a good time, especially with someone like Kevin who's been at the highest level. His whole story would me a hell of a documentary. Like a modern Pumping Iron.

Sounds like a good bodybuilding environment to be around...we need more of that going on here!

wow thats souds cool.you are lucky to have those guys on your gym

That's a very cool story...definitely inspiring in a way for those that need/want to really push it at the gym!

That is a great story....it reminds Me of when I was getting ready for My 1st show in 03' & I am in Extreme Fitness in South Jersey...I have a couple competitors helping Me pose & Jack London walks in wearing a 3 piece suit & in a pretty quick manner, pieces of the suit are on the ground & he is demonstrating how to properly hit poses...having someone of that caliber willing to help is awesome

Man I gotta get out that way and check out the gym...that would be great to train with you and Kevin...

chris

your a lucky man to be able to train w/ those guys anytime your in michigan hit me up I will drop everything to be so lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

I met Brandon last year and he was a really really cool guy and was really complimentary and everything..he has my support and thats so badass training with those dudes!

Lucky SOB!

so last night was special. im trainng legs with doubler and kevin levrone, branod ray is training chest with carlos vieta and when we all finnish, we gather in the middle of the gym. some other bbers come over that we know, carloses wife, some other gym members to check out brandon 4 weeks from the uas's. he asked kevin to look at him pose. quickly it became kevin holding class on how to present your physique. im looking at all of this thinking.....it looks like the arnold days at golds. past and future champs, bbers, gym rats everyone together in the gym trying to support brandon, and help him. it was a real familly type feel. i was so amazed. and so grateful to be a part of it. brandon posed and kevin adjusted, kevin explaned things to all of us, and camersa flashed. it was amazing. in this day and age, so many people get wrapped up in this sport and it breeds negativity. we all laughed and joked together. and had a great time. the we went on our way and went to go and eat. it was a great time. for all of us comming together because of the sport we love. just wanted to share how things are here in Maryland, which at times feels like an east coast mecca. and rockfit is where it takes place. we cant post the pix cuz of brandons contracts. but he is about 228lb at 4 weeks out and dry, hard, fulll, and has awesome shape. i have no doubt he is gonna destroy at the usa's

if you ever are in the area....stop by our gym. meet the rest of the family.

lucian

Thanks for sharing that with us and the pic.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131