over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big-Dawg is a fraud?

Now I'm confused, big dawg said he was a peckerwood and he's a racist liar or heavy hitter is calling pekker wood racist liar?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big dawgs background picture on his facebook page says peckerwood. My comment was not directed towards member pekkerwood.

Gotcha [emoji106]

"Wood" or "peckerwood" where I'm from only means you're white n you will fight for yours...

Doesn't mean racist where I'm from

Last edited:
White n will fight for yours?

Interesting.

Yes some let themselves get pushed around or even worse...

Basically there are a lot of white cowards and not enough white males who don't cave when a riot pops off

A wood will stand back to back with you even when you're outnumbered and face everything coming...

When you land at a new unit or facility you can not know anyone but see a few woods and know that they will back you if something pops off

Last edited:

Basically there are a lot of white cowards and not enough white males who don't cave when a riot pops off

A wood will stand back to back with you even when you're outnumbered and face everything coming

Peckerwood....or wood...is a term that has been adopted by the aryan brotherhood and many other white power gangs such as the nazi low riders

A wood will stand back to back with you even when you're outnumbered and face everything coming

WTF does race have to do with that?? There are cowards in all shapes, sizes and colors.
My guess is that most of these "bad asses" you speak of have no friggin clue what it's like when the shit hits the fan.

You know what we called the guys that you described in the Marine Corps????
MARINES!!!

Sorry dude but I come from the Deep South - like just about in the friggin gulf deep - so I have kind of had my fill of "country boy bad asses".

Peckerwood....or wood...is a term that has been adopted by the aryan brotherhood and many other white power gangs such as the nazi low riders

No wrong at least here in Texas... woods are their own and take no orders from any one not AB or AC... it's independence but unity at once... here in Texas it's the white version of Tango Blast, tango Blast was created to keep the Mexican mafia from telling young Hispanic males what to do - thus Tejanos Against Negative Gang Organizations (tango)

WTF does race have to do with that?? There are cowards in all shapes, sizes and colors.

My guess is that most of these "bad asses" you speak of have no friggin clue what it's like when the shit hits the fan.

You know what we called the guys that you described in the Marine Corps????

MARINES!!!

Sorry dude but I come from the Deep South - like just about in the friggin gulf deep - so I have kind of had my fill of "country boy bad asses".

Yeah well try and preach that in a Texas prison when seven hundred men or more start trying to kill each other... unfortunately in Texas prisons each color protects their color... so have fun trying to be politically correct in that moment [emoji106]

Oh and I was born n raised in Las Vegas and thought exactly the way you do and when I'm not in prison still don't see color but unfortunately in Texas prison you can be white black pink or purple but when a riot pops off you never see a black guy fighting black guys to protect a white guy NEVER

So while you're getting jumped by black guys and fighting your ass off n you look over n see another white guy coming to help you then u realize different rules for different battle fields right MARINE?

Last edited:

Exactly!!!
When you leave the cocoon of the little area you grew up in you realize that there is way more to the world and its not quite as easy to fit everyone into a neat little box like you think.
Don't get me wrong - I think the pussies that are ashamed of being white and educated are just as fng pathetic. I am proud of my heritage but just not so ignorant to think that others who are different from me are any less OR greater than me.

Yeah well try and preach that in a Texas prison when seven hundred men or more start trying to kill each other... unfortunately in Texas prisons each color protects their color... so have fun trying to be politically correct in that moment [emoji106]

I don't give a flying fuck what happens in a Texas prison...

I'm not going to prison - imagine if I was to go it would be Angola - and I am pretty fucking sure that is as "hard" as any prison in Texas. Totally self sustaining and run by hacks on horses with shotguns while the chain gang works the farm every day.

But again - I try to stay away from prisons.
To throw it back at you - take that "wood" attitude to boot camp and see how long you last... lol.

No wrong at least here in Texas... woods are their own and take no orders from any one not AB or AC... it's independence but unity at once... here in Texas it's the white version of Tango Blast, tango Blast was created to keep the Mexican mafia from telling young Hispanic males what to do - thus Tejanos Against Negative Gang Organizations (tango)

So....a white pride gang? Lol

Exactly!!!
When you leave the cocoon of the little area you grew up in you realize that there is way more to the world and its not quite as easy to fit everyone into a neat little box like you think.
Don't get me wrong - I think the pussies that are ashamed of being white and educated are just as fng pathetic. I am proud of my heritage but just not so ignorant to think that others who are different from me are any less OR greater than me.

Spot on

Oh and I was born n raised in Las Vegas and thought exactly the way you do and when I'm not in prison still don't see color but unfortunately in Texas prison you can be white black pink or purple but when a riot pops off you never see a black guy fighting black guys to protect a white guy NEVER

The parish I live in was David Dukes Mecca for many years. I can assure that it's no Law Vegas. I grew up with some of the dumbest fucking racists you could ever want to meet and had no problem speaking my mind.
I am far from PC - I don't like dumb fucking people no matter what color they are. So I guess I am very prejudice in a sense - the world is too full of idiots and while I try to pity them I often think we should simply spay and neuter those who have no business reproducing. Ironically it's always the dumbest in society that tend to be most fertile...

Years ago I would've cracked the same jokes and thought to myself "what a redneck"...

Just stay out of prison and keep the "view" that only white people can be racist...

Go to prison where 50% are black, 30% are Hispanic and only 20% are white and watch how the other races treat us...

You'll realize that in prison there are different rules

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner