over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big-Dawg is a fraud?

Someone say Nazi? :D

Not getting involved but Peckerwoods are "hard honkeys", they do exist and as real as it gets. My skinhead days are long gone but I do have some knowledge on the subject. In any case, why the fuck is this thread still going? The guy was fugazi, he's gone, leave it be...

Last edited:
Yeah well try and preach that in a Texas prison when seven hundred men or more start trying to kill each other... unfortunately in Texas prisons each color protects their color... so have fun trying to be politically correct in that moment [emoji106]

Oh and I was born n raised in Las Vegas and thought exactly the way you do and when I'm not in prison still don't see color but unfortunately in Texas prison you can be white black pink or purple but when a riot pops off you never see a black guy fighting black guys to protect a white guy NEVER

So while you're getting jumped by black guys and fighting your ass off n you look over n see another white guy coming to help you then u realize different rules for different battle fields right MARINE?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Listen convict - don't say Marine as if it's not something FAR greater than being a fucking prisoner. The fact is that you should have been man enough to join the Corps and maybe wouldn't have ended up in prison
Cause when rounds are flying and your down range you don't give a fuck what color the guy is that is beside you firing back. They are either light green or dark green. One fucking thing I can GUARANTEE you is that you are glad they are a brother Marine and it some sideways pistol shooting prisoner that has no fucking clue and would be shitting his pants when it's far more than a shank coming down.

Not getting involved but Pekkerwoods are "hard honkeys", they do exist and as real as it gets. My skinhead days are long gone but I do have some knowledge on the subject. In any case, why the fuck is this thread still going? The guy was fugazi, he's gone, leave it be...

Lol - sorry brother you are right... I got a tad sideways there for a second...

I don't know who the fuck I am trying to fool anyway - my days of swinging away before my brain even engages are long over...

I cut grass and worked outside all day and I think my brain cooked a little today.

Whatever the hell it is eating away at my cucumbers is lucky my ass is too unmotivated to deal with it. I need to sit and wait one night but my old ass calls asleep.

Last edited:
Listen convict - don't say Marine as if it's not something FAR greater than being a fucking prisoner. The fact is that you should have been man enough to join the Corps and maybe wouldn't have ended up in prison

Cause when rounds are flying and your down range you don't give a fuck what color the guy is that is beside you firing back. They are either light green or dark green. One fucking thing I can GUARANTEE you is that you are glad they are a brother Marine and it some sideways pistol shooting prisoner that has no fucking clue and would be shitting his pants when it's far more than a shank coming down.

Actually you're one hundred percent right, I wish I had been smart enough to enlist. I think that it takes way more balls to do what our armed forces do than to be stupid and land in prison.
I can also understand that on that battle field every American regardless of color does their best to protect each other. I can also imagine the strong friendships that are created there between all races because we are all Americans there.
Going to prison is never an accomplishment, serving in the armed forces is and I owe you and every person who has served....

It's not a good thing that it's that way in prison, it's actually really screwed up but that's the way it is in there

Actually you're one hundred percent right, I wish I had been smart enough to enlist. I think that it takes way more balls to do what our armed forces do than to be stupid and land in prison.
I can also understand that on that battle field every American regardless of color does their best to protect each other. I can also imagine the strong friendships that are created there between all races because we are all Americans there.
Going to prison is never an accomplishment, serving in the armed forces is and I owe you and every person who has served....

It's not a good thing that it's that way in prison, it's actually really screwed up but that's the way it is in there

I came off like a dickhead man. I haven't walked in your shoes anymore than you have walked in mine. There is no way for me to say what I would or wouldn't do in any situation that I've not experienced.

The fact is that I should have been locked up many times and was just fortunate. I can never judge anyone for being locked up. I can't imagine being confined and don't know how long the young Marvin would have lasted because while I may have been intelligent I definitely lacked wisdom and the ability to realize that I wasn't invincible.

Last edited:
I came off like a dickhead man. I haven't walked in your shoes anymore than you have walked in mine. There is no way for me to say what I would or wouldn't do in any situation that I've not experienced.

No problem... every since LS busted my cherry by giving me hard time I've been not taking this stuff as serious...

No problem... every since LS busted my cherry by giving me hard time I've been not taking this stuff as serious...

That's the way to long life man - I try to not give a fuck as much as I possibly can nowadays. I wasted a lot of time being an on edge stressed out angry dude.

Not getting involved but Peckerwoods are "hard honkeys", they do exist and as real as it gets. My skinhead days are long gone but I do have some knowledge on the subject. In any case, why the fuck is this thread still going? The guy was fugazi, he's gone, leave it be...

I agree close this thread please and let's move on to other new subject threads ...geeez

Best post on this thread so far!!!!!!

Sounds like a bunch of female drama queens repeating the same
fucking thing hundreds of times.

Get a life.

-MT

I agree close this thread please and let's move on to other new subject threads ...geeez

You guys that want the thread closed crack me up...you can't stop coming back in an peaking at it so you want the Mods to close it in order to curtail your own morbid curiousity! :D:p

I get it. It's hard not to look sometimes no matter how big of a shit show it is!

Last edited:
these threads should never be closed.....

as a reminder.....about real truths that are lurking out there.

:cool:

Fugazi!! Great Goodfellas reference.

Years ago I would've cracked the same jokes and thought to myself "what a redneck"...

Just stay out of prison and keep the "view" that only white people can be racist...

Go to prison where 50% are black, 30% are Hispanic and only 20% are white and watch how the other races treat us...

You'll realize that in prison there are different rules

There's some truth to this for sure. Sad but true. Everything is different in prison. Even if you're not a racist or whatever it may be, when shit hits the fan you will stick by your own. Because many of the guys in their don't have the highest IQs(what a surprise).. so it's still animal mentality in there.

Basically don't be an idiot and end up in prison. Then you won't have to worry about "sticking with your own" lol

Last edited:
Years ago I would've cracked the same jokes and thought to myself "what a redneck"...

Just stay out of prison and keep the "view" that only white people can be racist...

Go to prison where 50% are black, 30% are Hispanic and only 20% are white and watch how the other races treat us...

You'll realize that in prison there are different rules

Its not just the prison aspect you speak of. Look at the current climate in America where its being taught in Universities to hate on white people. The propaganda is all over if your eyes are open wide enough...let alone a white/asian family trying to walk through a major city at night.

There's some truth to this for sure. Sad but true. Everything is different in prison. Even if you're not a racist or whatever it may be, when shit hits the fan you will stick by your own. Because many of the guys in their don't have the highest IQs(what a surprise).. so it's still animal mentality in there.

Basically don't be an idiot and end up in prison. Then you won't have to worry about "sticking with your own" lol

Good luck with that in the future if shit ever hits the fan...

Good luck with that in the future if shit ever hits the fan...

I tend to not put myself in situations where the outcome of "shit hitting the fan" will negatively effect me or my family.

You are right that the social justice warriors are now to a point that it's laughable.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws