over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Evil Update with Pic B4 new log starts

BIG EVIL42

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I took this pic by myself and it is a tad blurry..... I will post better pics with the new log I will be starting soon.
I have had a lot of PM's asking about how I'm holding onto my gains now that I have been "off" for over 12 weeks since my last "transformation" log. Well... Here you go.

My goal through this last 3 month "off" period was to normalize endocrine function, let my DVD receptors re-fresh, drop bodyfat and maintain as much as possible from last transformation.....,

As usual, I made a plan and stuck to it diligently. I am very happy with the results and feel that I am 2 steps ahead as I am about to begin my new recomp/plan.
I will be starting a new log that will explain my goals and the plan/tools I plan to use to attain them over the next 4 months.

Here's a quick pic from 4-22
wt: 231.5

BTW, Just started my RIPS 5 days ago. I wanted to assess my tolerance to the sides for a few weeks before I added anything else (AAS, PEP's, DVD,s ect).

Attachments

• BE side chest 4-22.jpg
    BE side chest 4-22.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 898
Good deal evil look foward to the next log pics small but it dont look like you lost much if any muscle fro the last log

Good deal evil look foward to the next log pics small but it dont look like you lost much if any muscle fro the last log

For PCT....I utilzed triptorelin, CJC/GHRP, IGF-DES, and of course extreme discipline on diet (over 400 g./day) and intense training.... I literally feel like I haven't lost much muscle (if any)....

I am actually stronger on some lifts and my measurement are staying solid.
I have lost a couple percent bodyfat through reduced carb intake and low intensity cardio.
I owe a lot of the muscle retention to my lifestyle and training but the peptides and the triptorelin made a huge difference this time when compared to off periods in the past. I honestly didn't feel like I went off the AAS DVD's in terms of muscle strength, pumps, and fullness. I never imagined I could maintain a dry weight over 230 at this bodyfat.....especially during my off period.

I am going to try and make the next log even more complete. Going to tear it up.... Time to get Evil again!

Last edited:
For PCT....I utilzed triptorelin, CJC/GHRP, IGF-DES, and of course extreme discipline on diet (over 400 g./day) and intense training.... I literally feel like I haven't lost much muscle (if any)....

I am actually stronger on some lifts and my measurement are staying solid.
I have lost a couple percent bodyfat through reduced carb intake and low intensity cardio.
I owe a lot of the muscle retention to my lifestyle and training but the peptides and the triptorelin made a huge difference this time when compared to off periods in the past. I honestly didn't feel like I went off the AAS DVD's in terms of muscle strength, pumps, and fullness. I never imagined I could maintain a dry weight over 230 at this bodyfat.....especially during my off period.

I am going to try and make the next log even more complete. Going to tear it up.... Time to get Evil again!

Look awesome man cant wait to read your new logs. Its nice to ppl havin such good success with triptorelin.

Still looking big bro.

Can you explain more about trip and your usage of it. How is it helping your in your PCT? No nolva, clomid, torm?

Still looking big bro.

Can you explain more about trip and your usage of it. How is it helping your in your PCT? No nolva, clomid, torm?

This will seem too simplified, but it's what I did. I recieved my single dose of trip from Adam/Big Hig from Amino Outpost (now closed) because he wanted me to give my feedback when used as a "single solution" for PCT. This was before any log's....actually, I believe I was one of the original five who decided to take it, and the first or second to post about. I agreed to take only the trip for PCT so that's what I did.

I watched the Trip 100mcg IM quad movie 2 weeks after my last AASinj DVD....... uuuummmmmmmm, and that was it. No nolva, clomid, nothing (although I had all on hand).....
Sex drive was OUT OF CONTROL for 4 weeks then seemed to normalize. Teste size back and kept my strength and muscle.... even with a calorie reduction (from carbs). BTW, I do feel GHRP/CJC stack and DES played a big role in "solidifying" my new size while losing bodyfat.

you look great but whats up with your rear delt?

They are big and un-neglected......:cool:

Part of the side delt on my left one flares to the rear and pushes that rear-delt out more than the right side though....I've had 3 diff surgeries on my left shoulder and it has a different shape because of it. If you look close at my right(rear/side/upper) delt has a big chunck or "dip" in it. This is where qiute a bit of tissue was removed during surgery # 1. That was a college football injury....The other 2 were from major injuries while competing years ago in MMA. When I build a lot of muscle in that delt now it "protrudes" out around that area and to the rear while leaving a deeper dimple where the tissue was removed.... I know it looks funny from the side and front.....But hey dude.... I am doing the best with what I have...:banghead:

Last edited:
They are big and un-neglected......:cool:

Part of the side delt on my left one flares to the rear and pushes that rear-delt out more than the right side though....I've had 3 diff surgeries on my left shoulder and it has a different shape because of it. If you look close at my right(rear/side/upper) delt has a big chunck or "dip" in it. This is where qiute a bit of tissue was removed during surgery # 1. That was a college football injury....The other 2 were from major injuries while competing years ago in MMA. When I build a lot of muscle in that delt now it "protrudes" out around that area and to the rear while leaving a deeper dimple where the tissue was removed.... I know it looks funny from the side and front.....But hey dude.... I am doing the best with what I have...:banghead:

no problem, was just wondering what was up with it, i bet it sucks to know not much you can do about it, i tore my pec and didnt have it fixed so i know how you must feel

Holy crap, that rear delt looks almost...drawn on! lol. Looking good brother

Holy crap, that rear delt looks almost...drawn on! lol. Looking good brother

It took a while to turn my delts into a strong bodypart of mine.... Thanks for the compliment...

BTW, I saw your thread with your pics..... FUCKING SHREDDED bro! You are going to turn some heads and open some eyebrows at your show! Go get 'em

really good progress, and awesome attitude thru the bad times. im using you as my inspiration, if u don't mind.
btw, what's RIPS?

really good progress, and awesome attitude thru the bad times. im using you as my inspiration, if u don't mind.
btw, what's RIPS?

Thanks bro... that is an amazing compliment.

Rip's = Riptropin

My first HGH experience..... on day 7 now (gained 3 lbs even though on maintanece calories or lower...... Can't wait to start my next AAS DVD in a week or so with it....The next 4 months are gonna be good!

Looking good bro! Thanks for the update as I was curious to how it was going.
You are looking good and full too! The delt issue is one thing, but your chest looks great too. Keep at it!

Looking good bro! Thanks for the update as I was curious to how it was going.
You are looking good and full too! The delt issue is one thing, but your chest looks great too. Keep at it!

Thanks Mike.... I appreciate the feedback bro

Holy Shit Big E....DAMN. You are big and lean brother. I think this is the biggest and leanest you have been. AWSOME.

Thanks Michael.... I am amazed at how much muscle I retained during my "off"/pct time...

Just did the math..when I finished my DVD's in Feb and took that last pic in my thread/log I was 238 @ 12% bf........

Now after being off 3 months and utilizing peptides and dieting somewhat.... I am 231 @ 10% bf.....

In PCT:
I only lost 1 lb of lean muscle
I lost 6 lbs of fat...... HELLL YES!!!
Triptorelin, GHRP's, CJC, and IGF-DES are unreal!

The new Movie starts real soon.... Gonna try to keep bodyfat below 9% this time and see what I can do as far as lean muscle gain....

im sorry but to me it just looks liuke ur sticking to much sh!t in ur delts n in previous pics looks like u put too much in arms, its not a gd look n not fooling neone so jus go easy on it

im sorry but to me it just looks liuke ur sticking to much sh!t in ur delts n in previous pics looks like u put too much in arms, its not a gd look n not fooling neone so jus go easy on it

really?

Wow.

I thought regardles sof what he was taking or where that BE42 has made some great progress.

To each their own and i am not sure who can reach around to inject their rear delt, i think BE is over the size limit of someone able to do that BUT i could be wrong.

Realli yes, and wacking loads of seo into a muscle isn't making great gains, its jus being able to load a 5ml syringe, am I seriously the only one who can see this! Its insane! iv gone bk and looked at previous pics of BE before he started siting himself and u can see his nautural shape and then in these pics there's nuffin even remontely simialr...... I'm not sayin dnt use seo cos I think used well they can b awesome...I jus think the rear delt and smooth sausage like bicep jus look way too over sited

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear