over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Evil Update with Pic B4 new log starts

im sorry but to me it just looks liuke ur sticking to much sh!t in ur delts n in previous pics looks like u put too much in arms, its not a gd look n not fooling neone so jus go easy on it

If I was to use SEO it would be in my weeker bodyparts like Tris and bi's. I'm sorry that you don't have the discipline to eat 5000 cals, 450-500 grams pro, Train BALLS OUT, take moderste gear, and not miss a meal or workout for 4 months..... If you could then you may experience gains like I did......

BTW..... I cant even scratch my rear delt, yet alone inject it with anything....Anyone can see my surgury scar.... But THANK YOU, I will take looking like I do SEO in the delts as a compliment......You aren't too bright are you......

Some advice to you xpJdilldoecocksuckerxjp...... Get your facts straight and get a fucking clue before you Publicly PISS OFF ONE BIG EVIL MOTHERFUCKER!!!

BTW, I plan on using the best SEO on the market.... Syntherol in my week bodyparts.... Bi's and Tri's eventually, and I have made this publicly known..... Certainly not in my delts Jackass....They are fucked up enough as they are do to my surgeries....
AND HONESTLY.... I HAVE DONE THE BEST I CAN TO OVERCOME THE DEFORMETY IN MY LEFT DELT..... I AM SORRY IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU...... GO EAT A DICK!

Realli yes, and wacking loads of seo into a muscle isn't making great gains, its jus being able to load a 5ml syringe, am I seriously the only one who can see this! Its insane! iv gone bk and looked at previous pics of BE before he started siting himself and u can see his nautural shape and then in these pics there's nuffin even remontely simialr...... I'm not sayin dnt use seo cos I think used well they can b awesome...I jus think the rear delt and smooth sausage like bicep jus look way too over sited

GET OFF MY THEAD AND SHOVE YOUR IGNORANCE UP YOUR ASS......

OH YEH AND LEARN ADULT GRAMMER

Hahahah ur so full of crap, u can see uv pumped ur bis and absolutely full of it and if u wanna see real gains look in this same section...the title 28 weeks out! Thts me... 5 ft 6, 260 pounds and 22 years old n will take a shot a british title this year.....u fkin douche bag...ud get ripped to shreds if u ever stepped onstage with delts and arms full of seo...... U jus keep lying to urself...I'll carry on packing real muscle

fuck off smurf!

Hahahah ur so full of crap, u can see uv pumped ur bis and absolutely full of it and if u wanna see real gains look in this same section...the title 28 weeks out! Thts me... 5 ft 6, 260 pounds and 22 years old n will take a shot a british title this year.....u fkin douche bag...ud get ripped to shreds if u ever stepped onstage with delts and arms full of seo...... U jus keep lying to urself...I'll carry on packing real muscle

I am soooooo impressed by you! WOOOOOWWWWWWWW you are amazing!!!!! Is that what you needed to hear cocksucker?

I could care less what you look like or how much size you have....Dude....All your posts are like: look at me, 8 weeks out pics....give me a pat on the back, and a few more about how great you are.... Guess what.... This is my thread...nobody asked.....nobody cares.....Take your British title and post a thread about it when you win it.....

That's not what PM is about.....Read 90% of my threads bro.... they are all about asking and answering questions for our members and having educated discussions about various topic....they are positive and supportive and I actually try to help....
I dont compete..... You say I would get ripped to shreds on stage by you.....Well guess what Fuckstick...Good for you..WHO FUCKING ASKED? Wher do you even come up with this shit out of the clear blue? At you teeny Tinky meetings??? Seriously.... GET OVER YOURSELF!

I contribute here dickhead.... That's why my picture is at the top of the board in the Featured Member's area....
Our peers voted me there

I went through a hell of a time of loss with my family and did a thread about how I stayed positive and what helped get me through it.... It became a log.... I made progress..... I shared what I did to accomplish this... to help, not brag....That is the difference between us.
Nuff said...... AGAIN......YOU SAID YOUR PEACE.... GET A LIFE AND STAY OFF MY THREAD.....ASS-CLOWNS LIKE YOU MAKE ME NOT EVEN WANT TO SHARE AND POST....
Have I told you to EAT A DICK YET?

Dude I gave u sum advice and it was sum damn gd advice at tht cos ur ruining ur physique! Ur the one tht took it to a personal level with the bet u can't eat 4-5000 cals and not miss a meal for months BS, swearing at me every other sentance. Ur right I rarely contribute over in the forum as there are about ten guys tht r fkin awesome and kno their stuff inside out and the rest r jus clueless sheep.

Now how about insted of insultin me cos I'm the only one tht didn't say to u omg u look soo gd and sed act u look a pile of crap cos ur siting urself too much, maybe jus take tht advice and url look ten times better for it, if u hav any constructiv criiticism to my physique I'd gladly like to hear it

Dude I gave u sum advice and it was sum damn gd advice at tht cos ur ruining ur physique! Ur the one tht took it to a personal level with the bet u can't eat 4-5000 cals and not miss a meal for months BS, swearing at me every other sentance. Ur right I rarely contribute over in the forum as there are about ten guys tht r fkin awesome and kno their stuff inside out and the rest r jus clueless sheep.

Now how about insted of insultin me cos I'm the only one tht didn't say to u omg u look soo gd and sed act u look a pile of crap cos ur siting urself too much, maybe jus take tht advice and url look ten times better for it, if u hav any constructiv criiticism to my physique I'd gladly like to hear it

Mindless sheep????? On the behalf everyone except the 10 people you like here.....FUCK OFF

BTW, I saw ur pics....u act like you're 2nd coming of Dorian Yates...Gimme a break

Mindless sheep????? On the behalf everyone except the 10 people you like here.....FUCK OFF

BTW, I saw ur pics....u act like you're 2nd coming of Dorian Yates...Gimme a break

Again all u can do is insult cos u kno u look shit with ur sited delts and swollen sausage arms, u carry on the way u r n url b one of those dikheds tht cum up wen u type in synthoil gone bad LOL. Well dun u....shit syntholer of the week

And ha I dnt tlk of myself in tht way at all, it was jus to shut ur skinny ass down after u giving it the big I am with ur 4000 cals a day rofl. Wat a douch bag

Again all u can do is insult cos u kno u look shit with ur sited delts and swollen sausage arms, u carry on the way u r n url b one of those dikheds tht cum up wen u type in synthoil gone bad LOL. Well dun u....shit syntholer of the week

And ha I dnt tlk of myself in tht way at all, it was jus to shut ur skinny ass down after u giving it the big I am with ur 4000 cals a day rofl. Wat a douch bag

Learn Adult grammer, go do something else.... You're an asshole and you show your ignorance each time you say I use SEO....BTW, I will do SEO for my tri's and bi's (sausage bi's????) eventually and I will use BIG A's protocal for them.... I will log it too so others can read about the experience ...... Again, If we are all mindless sheep as you say...stay on the threads with you "favorite 10 People"...
Seriously, I will insult you as you made this personal with acting like you're assumption is a fact..... Just because you say it outloud or type it....doesn't make it true....
I am sick of you...this is MY thread.... You rip on all of our members and these are the same people that are reading this....my peers, my friends.....
So Yes... I take this personally....Get over the 5000 cal comment...if that's what's bothering you and keeping you here...I'm sorry.... Now go insult someone else.....
You are suck an annoying thread hi-jacking ASS-CLOWN...seriously....can you read this?
NOT WANTED HERE.....GO WRITE ABOUT HOW GREAT YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN THREAD
I AM DONE WITH YOU....

NOW, CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO MY THREAD????????

XJPX...Brother you are from England right? Is English not your native tongue? First you really need to write english properly, and then you really need to keep your useless opinion out of this thread. I know Big E and he is a straight shooter. His log has everything that he is using and was using during his last cycle. If he was using a seo it would be in the thread. What is your point in coming here and arguing with the man who was actually doing the cycle? You come on here with your sarcastic know it all attitude and expect him not to insult you? Saying your not fooling anyone? Your a fucking midget jerkoff, and you need your head caved in. Love MTJ

Last edited:
WTF

Im all for constructive criticism but xjpx, seriously whats up dude? If BigEvil was doing SEO I think he would tell us, the guy is open about everything.

He explained his surgery history and thats good enough for me. I think he looks great with an awkward looking delt,haha big deal. Guys, and this is coming from one of the original nasty motherfuckers on all the boards, tone it down a little bit ok?

No need for it here BigEvil is a good guy who does his best to help out everybody on the board and he deserves some respect as a featured member.
XJPX I dont know you so no need for me to jump down your throat but you get what Im trying to say here? Everybody needs to calm the fuck down and get back on topic....

Im all for constructive criticism but xjpx, seriously whats up dude? If BigEvil was doing SEO I think he would tell us, the guy is open about everything.

He explained his surgery history and thats good enough for me. I think he looks great with an awkward looking delt,haha big deal. Guys, and this is coming from one of the original nasty motherfuckers on all the boards, tone it down a little bit ok?

No need for it here BigEvil is a good guy who does his best to help out everybody on the board and he deserves some respect as a featured member.
XJPX I dont know you so no need for me to jump down your throat but you get what Im trying to say here? Everybody needs to calm the fuck down and get back on topic....

....Everyone here know I pride myself in telling it like it is with my "no hold barred" approach to my logs, threads, and answers.... I talk sides, doses, cycles, personal issues....everything.... Maybe I took it too personally when someone basically called me a liar...when my honor and integrity is something no one can take from me...I respect this board and it members and am so proud to do my part here....

I also may have took it too far when he made fun of our members.... but hey.....dont fuck with my boys!

Bald Nazi....Thanks for you input and response brother.... Also.... Thanks for being one of the original Nasty motherfuckers on the boards bro! Much Respect! Maybe now we can get back on task now.....

XJPX...Brother you are from England right? Is English not your native tongue? First you really need to write english properly, and then you really need to keep your useless opinion out of this thread. I know Big E and he is a straight shooter. His log has everything that he is using and was using during his last cycle. If he was using a seo it would be in the thread. What is your point in coming here and arguing with the man who was actually doing the cycle? You come on here with your sarcastic know it all attitude and expect him not to insult you? Saying your not fooling anyone? Your a fucking midget jerkoff, and you need your head caved in. Love MTJ

This has my vote for PM quote of the year! I haven't laughed this hard in a long time.....Thanks Michael...We always keep it real.

Gotta love the drama:rolleyes:

BE,

i jumped in man. I believe you when you say that you aren't taking synthol, but honestly i could care less if you were. You have posted up a log that is super helpful, almo0st a walk through for people that are just starting out and you made some ridiculous improvements. I personally think you look good and honestly am a bit jealous of your damn chest!:D

Keep up the good work, keep sharing the info etc, i know i like following along, it keeps me motivated.

Look I think ur gettin my approach all wrong, u got v defensiv and v insulty, I'm not criticising synthol, I'm criticising bad synthol use, maybe I'm wrong and if I am I appologise but if I'm not and ur maybe siting the area with prop or a prop/tren/mast blend for a bit of a swell cos they morn hav a kick then I'm jus advising to go easy cos its starting to loose wat is a natural shape to ur muscles. Just my opinion n obv I kno its not welcomed but if it helps u to improve ur look then tht is all I intended from my original post

Look I think ur gettin my approach all wrong, u got v defensiv and v insulty, I'm not criticising synthol, I'm criticising bad synthol use, maybe I'm wrong and if I am I appologise but if I'm not and ur maybe siting the area with prop or a prop/tren/mast blend for a bit of a swell cos they morn hav a kick then I'm jus advising to go easy cos its starting to loose wat is a natural shape to ur muscles. Just my opinion n obv I kno its not welcomed but if it helps u to improve ur look then tht is all I intended from my original post

that came across much ebtter man. BTW the pics were impressive and i think you have a lot to offer bro, just try to do it like you did above. I think you just came off wrong.
Just my 2 cents.

BE is doing a lot for the board by being compeltely open and transparent about things. Something like this might even have been better served in a PM.

That's more like it! A much nicer way of getting your point across. Good job and I think BigE will appreciate this.

Big E,

All I ask is that you pleeeease get someone to take a decent picture of yourself. No more of this cell phone in the mirror or tanning booth pictures...especially if you are going to keep a log.

Appreciate all you are bringing to the board...keep it up!

Thank you for that.....I understood what you were saying from the get go..some thing were just said in a manner that were disrespectful and way too aggressive for me not knowing you....... and ....... it wouldnt be left alone...
I don't want to recap it all or hug it out by any means....

But, I appreciate the tone of this post and BN is right bro....If you were this concerned for me...PM me.....Hell, I would have taken a close up pic of the muscle damage done from the surguries and emailed it to you and we could had an educational conversation about it....

I am a really easy guy to get along with and have alot of positive things I can contribute... But I require respect when being spoken to or about..I have earned it....When I get respect, I try to pay it back 10 fold..

That same respect needs to be paid to the PM members and this board as well.
This is behind us now.....time to move forward....we both wasted too much time on this...
I wish you the best of luck in your competition..

BE,

i jumped in man. I believe you when you say that you aren't taking synthol, but honestly i could care less if you were. You have posted up a log that is super helpful, almo0st a walk through for people that are just starting out and you made some ridiculous improvements. I personally think you look good and honestly am a bit jealous of your damn chest!:D

Keep up the good work, keep sharing the info etc, i know i like following along, it keeps me motivated.

Thanks bro....and when I use syntherol to bring my arms uo to match the rest of my body.....I will log it and use the same approach I always do.

Man, after last night I was like ....Fuck this! regarding starting my new 4 month log. Today I feel so refreshed when I saw the comments from you, Michael, and BN... and am not gonna let one bad experience ruin that for our members. I'm just glad I am "off" right now and especially not on tren. LOL

Staying positive and moving forward..
Next log will include my first run with HGH (started Rips one wk ago), more of a recomposition DVD run, Staying below 9% bf, more detail regarding my training, staying motivated.....and more.

Oh.....Thanks for the comment on the pecs! The size I added is really showing more and more as I lose more and more bodyfat...

BTW.... You input and posts regarding Peps, HGH, IGF,ect are awesome....You have somewhat become "the PEP Authority" here bro. I may pick your brain in the next few weeks about a few things...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131