over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Heinz, I hope you are doing Ok?

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Big Heinz, I hope you are doing Ok?

I know how hard it is to lose someone so close . [ I just recently lost my sister and a cousin] I just wanted to say , I really hope that you are alright . It sounds like your dad was an amazing person and that he passed many of those traits on to you. You should feel very fortunate that your father lived a long happy successful life and touched many. From your many posts , I can tell that you are very kind and are a classy person and that is because of your father [ as well as your mother]. Focus on being there for your family and doing what is nessary to get through this difficult time . I suggest that you get back to training and eating [ if you stopped] because it seems to be something that you love dearly. Remember Big Heinz , as you say , " there is no space for littles " Take Care my friend ........I hope you get through this terrible loss and back to being happy as soon as possible my friend. I don't know you , but you seem like a really nice person. Take Care bro........

Last edited:
Are you out there Big guy .? Are you doing OK?

Iabadman

Iremember Heinz said they were trying to get a BB Camp going. Maybe he is tied up with that over the last few days.
I certainly hope he is doing the best he can.
Losing someone you love is soo tough.

Thanks my friends i feel you are incredibble people too.
It is very hard, i still crying like a baby, but i think i past to the next step. I am remembering my happy times with my father now and it is very hard too, but life continues, i have 30 day with my new 3.500 calories diet and i lost 5 inches of waist jet and 18 pounds (260 today) my body shange a lot, i lost a lot of water and i will compete in the southern states in fourlouderdale Miami in august, in the memory of my father....my best sponsor :D

I start with 10,3% and i have 9 % today,
thanks a lot,

and remember.........
There is no space for the littles!!!!!!!
Bigheinz

I am glad to hear that you are doing a littlle better. It sounds like you are making great progress on your new diet . Keep up the good work .Would you care to outline what you are doing foe the rest of us ? I think it would interesting to see what you have mapped out.

BH

Ft Lauderdale in August huh?
I might be down there to cheer you on big guy!
What are the exact dates So I can try to schedule something?
Glad to see you are doing better my friend. One step at a time.

Re: BH

mike man said:
Ft Lauderdale in August huh?
I might be down there to cheer you on big guy!
What are the exact dates So I can try to schedule something?
Glad to see you are doing better my friend. One step at a time.
Very nice:
Mr Peter poter will send me the 2004 florida calendar in 3 weeks but the southern states is always the first weekend of august.
I will tell you .......

Iabadman said:
I am glad to hear that you are doing a littlle better. It sounds like you are making great progress on your new diet . Keep up the good work .Would you care to outline what you are doing foe the rest of us ? I think it would interesting to see what you have mapped out.

Our friend Dieselman comes to Venezuela on february 27 and we are going to make the first Muscle Camp .
We are going to make diferents seminars and Dieselman and me will show a posing routines, i will take some pics and show you how i look.

bigheinz said:

Our friend Dieselman comes to Venezuela on february 27 and we are going to make the first Muscle Camp .
We are going to make diferents seminars and Dieselman and me will show a posing routines, i will take some pics and show you how i look.

Dam right !
We have to make a difference. Our goal is to educate, unify, support and help our fellow venezuelan bodybuilders. Helping them understand (with an open mind)that even through a difficult political situation, bodybuilding will still be around and so will be us competitors. We desserve better shows, better auditoriums, no more tardiness, no more abuse to the fitness and bodybuilder athlete.
Big Heinz and I are doing something never attempted before in our country. We are putting together a Seminar/Athlete's Expo/Top Champions Exhibition, with only the help of our friends, fans and local companies who with their donations (not in money) will help us achieve our goal.
We have secured the support of the media (TV, Newspapers, etc)
And full support from our National Federation (FVF/ IFBB).
Also our Venezuelan Pro's are backing us up with their support (it's all for their country, and their fans).
I want to help boost the moral and give them an incentive to keep the dessire to achieve their bodybuilding goals. To help do this, we must show them that we CAN put together good events, shows, good theaters, good throphies, awards, we can get better support. It's just a matter of union, support, and common sence. Heinz & I are doing it...........

Dieselman
255 lb and growing !

HEY....BIG HEINZ! GLAD YOU ARE DOING WELL...

......OR AS WELL AS YOU CAN BE WITH THE RECENT LOSS OF A LOVED ONE. GOOD LUCK, HEINZ!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131