over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG issue with MK-677!

jake deman

Registered
I can't stop eating! I'm finding myself even getting up in the middle of the night eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. All through the day I'm hungry.

Normally after my first shake in the morning (its huge) I go about 3 hours before my next meal. Today about 45 minutes afterwards I was so hungry I ate a huge stack of pancakes/bacon/eggs sausage. Then 2 hours after that I ate again.

Is anyone else having this issue? It's extreme.

Only for the first week, then it slowed down. Enjoy the mass you're gaining. I get your strength has jumped too?

Like JJ said it doesn't last forever- pound the cals should get some good growth from that.

(LMAO) You feel like you never will fill up!!!::eek:od-smil:f;od-smil

As the others said it will slow down but if you are like me you will find out your appetite has improved overall? Least so far for me!

I can't stop eating! I'm finding myself even getting up in the middle of the night eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. All through the day I'm hungry.

Normally after my first shake in the morning (its huge) I go about 3 hours before my next meal. Today about 45 minutes afterwards I was so hungry I ate a huge stack of pancakes/bacon/eggs sausage. Then 2 hours after that I ate again.

Is anyone else having this issue? It's extreme.

Whats your dose on MK? and are u talking anything else with it?

Dose

Whats your dose on MK? and are u talking anything else with it?

I'm taking 25mg in the evening. Damn I'm struggling to hold this stuff under my tongue for more than a few seconds.

I added MK to a cycle of 600mg Test-C per/w and 5iu GH per/day.

I'm taking 25mg in the evening. Damn I'm struggling to hold this stuff under my tongue for more than a few seconds.

I added MK to a cycle of 600mg Test-C per/w and 5iu GH per/day.

You could try your MK-677 in the morning on an empty stomach. Although due to it's very nature the hunger is gonna happen at uncontrollable times. But from the research I have seen it's biggest pulse occurs approx 12 hours post dose. Although as others have stated it will get better through time so just keep at it. My biggest problem was the insane tiredness... it got too much for me at 37.5mg per day so I backed down to 25mg.

You could try your MK-677 in the morning on an empty stomach. Although due to it's very nature the hunger is gonna happen at uncontrollable times. But from the research I have seen it's biggest pulse occurs approx 12 hours post dose. Although as others have stated it will get better through time so just keep at it. My biggest problem was the insane tiredness... it got too much for me at 37.5mg per day so I backed down to 25mg.

This, I can deal with the hunger, but being that tired at times is crazy. I can fall a sleep in a few minutes when I want too.

The hunger can be rough and combined with the water weight freaked me out at times. Now I take a dyazide when my mind is playing with me to see what I really look like. Tightening up my diet and taking a dyazide I can lose 17lbs in 2 days. The tiredness is insane. I slept over 30 hours in the last 48 hours, but damn was I brutally strong today!

If the MK is making you hold excessive water and making you tired, why not reduce the dose to 12.5mg or 6.25mg?

Is that dose too little?

If the MK is making you hold excessive water and making you tired, why not reduce the dose to 12.5mg or 6.25mg?

Is that dose too little?

For the same reason people don't lower their test dose when they have itchy nipples. Serum GH elevation is directly linked to dosages

The hunger has held my weight and strength up this cruise and I was on anadrol. Well im down 4lbs and softened up a bit but as soon as it's blast time a little tren and var on fresh receotors for a month will lean me up real fast.(with very tight diet and lots of cardio)The amount of food im putting away is crazy. On 4000 calories I was losing weight fast but always hungry .free eating weight is creeping back up well. I think winter isn't helping either as I tend to want to eat all day in winter. In always hungrier when I cruise fir singer reason to

Last edited:
When do u start to see MK kicking in??

i.e. start working?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar