advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Lenny made it to bodybuilding stage after hospital stay.

yes I do, steroids just simply don't work sometimes...lenny is a metabolic mess that has torn muscles nerve damage and some alien growth in his torso, jason admits to it and has taken bucketfuls of powder pills prohormones fat burners etc in addition to all the AAS he shows in this video at 5:05. THE DELRAY MISUNDERSTOOD | THE INTERVENTION - YouTube

We all know he blew and blows his diet all the time binging on fast food and sweets trains like a pansy and barely breaks a sweat....not even powerful steroids and prohormones can help someone like that...he probably doesn't do peptides or GH slin as he works as a bagger at Publix but eats like a slob.

He's had some weird as welts on his stomach. Do you think he may have used some ghrps or whatever to cause that reaction?

The thing with steroids is that even the most crappy responder gets some signs of use. Like Lenny, very androgenic face. Most get at least a little delt and trap swelling and Genova has none. Lenny said he's trained 3 times in the last month but he shows plenty of obvious signs of being on androgens.

I'm sure Jason has used some, just don't think he can stay on a schedule. Now with the Piana incident his momma and advisors most likely demanded he get off since they thought he went off the rails due to the drugs :D

No chance Jenova does any of that shit. He just say he does because its what he thinks makes him sound cool.

I feel bad for the other competitors trying to take it seriously

Yea, why would they even let that on stage. Guy is a mental case.

Did I also see Jason Genova in this show?? A lot of "special" talent in this one!

I worked a local show in my area with sponsorship and prizes and every year there were two totally out of shape guys one old one young. I always assumed mentally handicapped. They are not hurting anyone and paid the entry fee so we let them in. They were crowd favorites.

It's remarkable to me that people don't understand this concept. I'd rather die in 5 years doing what I love vs living another 50 not doing it. I'm not saying bodybuilding is my passion at all, but in general. Not understanding this shows you who has a lack of compassion for anything.

How old are you?

yes I do, steroids just simply don't work sometimes...lenny is a metabolic mess that has torn muscles nerve damage and some alien growth in his torso, jason admits to it and has taken bucketfuls of powder pills prohormones fat burners etc in addition to all the AAS he shows in this video at 5:05. THE DELRAY MISUNDERSTOOD | THE INTERVENTION - YouTube

We all know he blew and blows his diet all the time binging on fast food and sweets trains like a pansy and barely breaks a sweat....not even powerful steroids and prohormones can help someone like that...he probably doesn't do peptides or GH slin as he works as a bagger at Publix but eats like a slob.
jason is a mess no doubt about it
it did take some crappy prohormone and stuff
but as for the injectables it been confirmed that it was a *prop* by the guy who made the documentary

jason is a mess no doubt about it
it did take some crappy prohormone and stuff
but as for the injectables it been confirmed that it was a *prop* by the guy who made the documentary

Confirmed by who, where?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner