over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG MEN...

Hey future, have you ever dieted down to stage condition? What is your strategy when doing so (keto/low carb etc..)? That would be a cool pic to see...you might as well change your user name and just take the word future out of it your probably the biggest guy on the board already

Yea I train everyday bubba. Im back to 100% now thanks to good lord above. Im trying to be 330lb around April at the same BF% I am now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really even chest?? I know I was scared to death to train chest for the longest time. And glad everything is ok

Here I am with Gunter at 264 lbs.

I look about 230. Obviously he is not at his best and I was on my normal HRT dose. Regardless, I know what you are saying. I often see people who look big in pictures...then in person the are about as big as my girlfriend who is 5'4.

My dad is 5'5...and most of my lifter friends are not tall...so I have nothing against shorter fellas...other than when THEY gain 10 pounds it shows. Lol

Exactly. You both look great in this pic even though both are not at their best. I remember going to the Bodypower expo and was shocked by some of the guys there. Guys you see in the mags and pics and they look gigantic and you stand next to them and feel big (even me). Yet some guys were the complete opposite. I was shocked how big Rich Piana was as an example (tall, wide etc). Dorian has down sized loads obviously but he still looked quite big. I know guys who are small in person but put them in a pic by themselves and they look huge.

Bodybuilding really is an illusion... I think Shaun Rhoden is probably a prime example of that. When I met Phil Heath he didn't look really big and he was very narrow but his muscle bellies are so full and round. You can tell he will just blow up when hitting it hard... but still not a very big person. I guess we all have different definitions of a big person though.

Exactly. You both look great in this pic even though both are not at their best. I remember going to the Bodypower expo and was shocked by some of the guys there. Guys you see in the mags and pics and they look gigantic and you stand next to them and feel big (even me). Yet some guys were the complete opposite. I was shocked how big Rich Piana was as an example (tall, wide etc). Dorian has down sized loads obviously but he still looked quite big. I know guys who are small in person but put them in a pic by themselves and they look huge.

Bodybuilding really is an illusion... I think Shaun Rhoden is probably a prime example of that. When I met Phil Heath he didn't look really big and he was very narrow but his muscle bellies are so full and round. You can tell he will just blow up when hitting it hard... but still not a very big person. I guess we all have different definitions of a big person though.

100% and this works both ways. Some people might not look huge in pictures but in person, they are.

Hey future, have you ever dieted down to stage condition? What is your strategy when doing so (keto/low carb etc..)? That would be a cool pic to see...you might as well change your user name and just take the word future out of it your probably the biggest guy on the board already

No offence Big guy, but when do you cut down and not look like your training to be a lineman.
At 300 or 330lbs, what would you need to lose to be 6% or even 8% - 10% ???
Or are you all about size and not condition?

That IS true!

100% and this works both ways. Some people might not look huge in pictures but in person, they are.

Some of you guys might be familiar with Worlds Strongest Man competitors from the past.

About 206 I introduced a friend of mine to this board. His name was Jesse Marunde. He was tall and in pictures he didn't look huge, but if you stood next to him, Jesse WAS. Tall and athletic as hell. Not bodybuilder looking, but huge.

He went by the name SQUATTER on the board and because pictures never did him justice, some people on here doubted his weight when he would post pictures.

Long story short...he went on to get 2nd to Marius Pudzianowski at the Worlds Strongest Man one of those years.

Attachments

• 35584-venicebeach.jpg
    35584-venicebeach.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 498
Last edited:
Shape largely determines how big someone looks in pictures. Some of us will never have that shape. But ALL of us can and will look bigger in person as we grow. Just won't look that special lol

Some of you guys might be familiar with Worlds Strongest Man competitors from the past.

About 206 I introduced a friend of mine to this board. His name was Jesse Marunde. He was tall and in pictures he didn't look huge, but if you stood next to him, Jesse WAS. Tall and athletic as hell. Not bodybuilder looking, but huge.

He went by the name SQUATTER on the board and because pictures never did him justice, some people on here doubted his weight when he would post pictures.

Long story short...he went on to get 2nd to Marius Pudzianowski at the Worlds Strongest Man one of those years.

My boy POODGE!!!

I looked up to him growing up. What did he win 5 or 6 titles?? Me and my dad used to watch him just dominate all the 6'2 400+ and up guys. While he was only like 5'11 280-300 pounds.

Everybody says Arnold got them into bodybuilding Marius Pudzianowski did it for me. Hell he was a farly lean 300 too. Dude was a beast

Really even chest?? I know I was scared to death to train chest for the longest time. And glad everything is ok

Dude I explained to you over PM it wasn't open heart surgery, it was a cardiac ablation and they went through the arteries in my groin bubba... I had open heart surgery when I was 17from the knife

Dude I explained to you over PM it wasn't open heart surgery, it was a cardiac ablation and they went through the arteries in my groin bubba... I had open heart surgery when I was 17from the knife

Sorry must have forgot

I have dieted to stage condition twice... I was actually getting ready for a show each time and 4weeks out each time I got locked up and then.... So you know how that goes... But as far as MY genetics with MY dieting I CANNOT go Ketosis by any means, I will lose muscle so damn fast it's ridiculous. I have a very very fast metabolism. So I'll basically slowly lower carbs as I raise fats and keep proteins the same but Carbs will go from 1000g a day to 50g increments weekly and I won't go under 300g a day, when I was 4weeks out I was ready. Keep in mind im the future when I diet for my next show I will diet for 25weeks... No cardio for me.. I train for hours upon hours I don't need it, I don't believe in it unless for health purposes or just feel like taking a jog cause it's a pretty day

No offence Big guy, but when do you cut down and not look like your training to be a lineman.

At 300 or 330lbs, what would you need to lose to be 6% or even 8% - 10% ???

Or are you all about size and not condition?

What are you talking about bubba I don't look like a lineman. I look like a bodybuilder im 10%bf right now at 300lbs... That pic of me and Ronnie was about 2years ago and I was also drug free in the pic and had been for 3years! I was also bulking. Not even a shot of test! And I was going through ALOT OF STUFF. So in fact in that pic I was in the worst condition my whole life lol. Am I all about size and not condition?? Im a bodybuilder dude, I don't stay the same size for the rest of my life, I have big dreams and what's a necessity for those are to grow a lot then cut down, grow a lot then cutdown, so my physique at this very second is 298lbs about 10%.. My goal is to be 330lbs by April at around 13%bf then diet for 25weeks and hit a show...

Sorry must have forgot

You don't have to apologize big dog! It's cool, I know what you mean about hittin chest after that open heart surgery. I remember feeling my sternum opening each time I brought the bar down to my chest lol

You don't have to apologize big dog! It's cool, I know what you mean about hittin chest after that open heart surgery. I remember feeling my sternum opening each time I brought the bar down to my chest lol

Oh mannnn, it was the worst. Like one wrong move and I was worried I'd break it again. Scary stuff!

Oh mannnn, it was the worst. Like one wrong move and I was worried I'd break it again. Scary stuff!

Haha Yep I used to scare the hell out of my gf and had her out her fingers on it to feel it spread open... Very scary stuff, I can't believe how I was so determined to get back in shape I didn't even care to snap my sternum again

My boy POODGE!!!

I looked up to him growing up. What did he win 5 or 6 titles?? Me and my dad used to watch him just dominate all the 6'2 400+ and up guys. While he was only like 5'11 280-300 pounds.

Everybody says Arnold got them into bodybuilding Marius Pudzianowski did it for me. Hell he was a farly lean 300 too. Dude was a beast

He really was a beast. Obviously there are lots of exceptions but generally a lot of the strongmen back then were huge but fat. He come in and dominated and done it 10% bf lower than most of the others. The fact he was a lot more mobile only aided his chances. I remember watching a video of him training and he was standing shoulder pressing a ridiculous amount of weight.

He really was a beast. Obviously there are lots of exceptions but generally a lot of the strongmen back then were huge but fat. He come in and dominated and done it 10% bf lower than most of the others. The fact he was a lot more mobile only aided his chances. I remember watching a video of him training and he was standing shoulder pressing a ridiculous amount of weight.

His cardiovascular conditioning had to have been threw the roof. He would just blow right by the other competitors it was almost comical to see him just dominate so easily.

I remember watching him warm up for a squat challenge one year and he has like 495 on his back and would just sit all the way down in the hole stretch his neck like he was just relaxing sitting in a massage chair and just stand back up like nothing was on his back.

Haha Yep I used to scare the hell out of my gf and had her out her fingers on it to feel it spread open... Very scary stuff, I can't believe how I was so determined to get back in shape I didn't even care to snap my sternum again

I was the same way. Just hated seeing my body disintegrate. I tried to come back after 4 months. Even finished the workout, but it just didn't feel right so I knew it was too soon. Gave it another 3 months and I was good to go and got back in shape in a month. Muscle memory

I'm the same way.. I weight 280 pounds at 5'9.. Most would guess me much lower.. 240 or so... But nope.. 280 lol.. My bones have lead in them

I look about 230. Obviously he is not at his best and I was on my normal HRT dose. Regardless, I know what you are saying. I often see people who look big in pictures...then in person the are about as big as my girlfriend who is 5'4.

My dad is 5'5...and most of my lifter friends are not tall...so I have nothing against shorter fellas...other than when THEY gain 10 pounds it shows. Lol

lol @ 230!!!!
omg!
gunter was one of the biggest around when competing, I remember seeing him in the O when it was on tv more then 10 years ago markus ruhl too that year so 2 giant dudes.

pics with girls is where you can really tell size, lol.
im sure if you take a pic with your girl she can stand behind you and no one would even know, you see plenty guys in pics looking great but when you see they aren't much bigger then a lady it really takes away from it. at least for me...

your size/shape and gear usage in that pic I would say are super impressive, at least in the real world.

I always thought you were a great example of how to do things right.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws