over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

'Big Natty Daddy' - The 15 y/o user

Kendrxck

Featured Member
Registered
Just watch.

[ame="http://youtu.be/kvCUkgRJv4Q"]http://youtu.be/kvCUkgRJv4Q[/ame]

Typical 15 year old idiot who thinks he knows it all...small as fuck too..he may want to have a chat with his source. :D

Dumb as fuck. That kid has no idea what he was talking about half the time. His physique was pretty shitty for someone on gear. You can tell he knew nothing about the "dieting" he mentioned.

Best thing for him to do was stop. Famous? Fuck you think you are? Justin Compton?

"Now that I'm into this, I don't focus too much on grades"...

You know what the horrifying part about this is; the damage these drugs will do to his body at that age pales in comparison to that kind of mindset that justifies that statement.

Bodybuilding will never pay your bills (and you know it will very early on, you'll blow past everybody), and if you've decided to throw away your future for shit like this, it's a very sad thing to see.

The interesting part is that you can SEE that he's a kid. His physiology screams of a young teenager who's decided to screw up a natural process that every male goes through to get to adulthood.

Shit...I went BACK to school and Im 26. Went back for my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and will start my 2nd year this fall. Nothing is more important than education. Im planning to compete and training for it sure.
But I know that for me, Engineering is going to be my real future and going to provide my shade tree. Once I have gone in competing as far as I can go, I will TRT and smart train for longevity and aesthetics. I wont stop training ever, but I will just have better priorities to focus on.

Sad kid. Not like he would have been able to ever play high school sports anyway while using. He blew that for himself by becoming "famous"

Shit...I went BACK to school and Im 26. Went back for my Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering and will start my 2nd year this fall. Nothing is more important than education. Im planning to compete and training for it sure.
But I know that for me, Engineering is going to be my real future and going to provide my shade tree. Once I have gone in competing as far as I can go, I will TRT and smart train for longevity and aesthetics. I wont stop training ever, but I will just have better priorities to focus on.

Sad kid. Not like he would have been able to ever play high school sports anyway while using. He blew that for himself by becoming "famous"

Good shit man! Happy to hear that. And my point isn't that you NEED education to be successful, but having that sort of destructive mindset where you're only focused on bodybuilding during some of your more important years (20s) is just plain stupid.

I tell younger guys that you can still get bigger in your late 20s, and 30s with a secure future if you focus on your career early on. But like Dante said; the kind of young people that bodybuilding attracts aren't really focused on the next 20 years, but rather on the next cycle.

Unbelievable...says he hopes he dies before he's 40...what a stupid fucking know it all kid!

I'm just shocked to see this !

I'm curious to see how he will feel about saying all that in just 5 years let alone when hes 25-30-35 :eek:

For anyone left who may be indifferent to Bostin Lloyd...THIS is why he's so harmful. This is what he teaches kids to be, the "values" he advocates.

Good for you. I completed my Bachelor's of Science in Electrical Engineering by going to a university program at night. 3-4 nights a week while married with two small kids.

It's one of the reasons I started training at 4:00am. I would get up, do all my school work, and then go workout before anyone woke up.

I was 28 when I completed it. Now that I'm 42, I know that it was worth it although at the time I questioned myself.

Stay focused and good luck with everything!

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Now you understand why these drugs ARE illegal ?

The majority are not gonna survive without a college degree these days... yea you could be a bouncer, work shitty jobs to barely make half of what an engineer or a tech guy makes, but why not go to college for 4 years and put the time and effort to it ? I mean even a bachelor's degree is becoming shit these days, many companies are shooting for Masters and MBA

Last edited:
This kind of shit is why I hate people, all people. In general as a rule. Kid and thats all he is. A stupid punk kid that thinks he knows it all. Hope he doesn't knock some stupid girl up because the world doesn't need his gene line extending.

What a dumb ass!

110% or expect to regret it!

Is this guy a Pro Member ?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-yOTufTyto"]BigNattyDaddy 15 Yr old OUT of control! - YouTube[/ame]

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity