over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

'Big Natty Daddy' - The 15 y/o user

I'm pretty sure Cody wasn't using at his first show. I could be wrong. But if he was it wasn't much at all.

The kid has superior gentics for symmetry and shape. I think he weighed in at like 175. That's not unheard of for someone with really good genetics and natural.

I went to high school with a guy who was 5'4 and weighed around 172 clean. He would hop on 400 mg's of deca by itself and get up to 190 something shredded. He had crazy genetics. Could have been a freak in bodybuilding. Pissed it all away on drugs and alcohol. Nonetheless my point is drugs don't mean shit when your body doesn't respond to them.

Arnold admitted using at like 16 in a biography he wrote. And I've known tons of other guys who started early like that. Loui Simmons from Westside Barbell stated he's been on non stop since he was 13 if I remember correctly. It's really not that uncommon

I hadn't even gone through puberty when I was 13. Wow!!!
I had a friend who was on AAS at 15. He was a monster! Last I heard he was trying out for WWF back in the late 80's. He offered me dbol but I stayed natural from age 18 until 26.

I had a friend who was on AAS at 15. He was a monster! Last I heard he was trying out for WWF back in the late 80's. He offered me dbol but I stayed natural from age 18 until 26.

Well you sure made up for it since age 26 :D

I was 23 nearly 24 when I started. I think that is a good age to start... not too young. If guys with a great genetic response start at that age it gives them time to compete at a high level before theirs 30's.

No it's why they should be legal AND regulated. It's easier for teens to obtain street drugs than alcohol.

Um, I found it quite easy to obtain both of them when I was a teenager. Neither was easier to get than the other, guess I had good sources lol

In the grand scheme of things, he is a child so he thinks and acts like one. He is only partly responsible for the decisions he makes. It would appear to me that the one who shares most of the blame would be dad/mom and the stupid mfer who sold him the juice.

I've overheard 8th grade boys that I coached bragging about how their dad gets them this supplement superdrol to "get big for football"
This was back when it was OTC...
Nothing surprises me anymore
Ya can't fix stupid fellas....

Not the first 15 year old to do gear, and won't be the last.

He should still focus on grades. Bodybuilding teaches the value of hard work, consistency, focus, among other attributes. If he can transfer that to his education he'd be incredibly well off

I don't think it's as common now days for really young guys to start hitting the sauce. I think they think it's going to turn them into big ugly bodybuilders. It's the pussification of our society at it's finest because when I was 15 I wanted to juice and be huge but I didn't have the guts to do it. It scared the shit out of me.

A lot of other guys I knew wanted to be huge too. Except a lot them did end up doing it at 15-17 years old lol

Times have changed though I just don't think there's a lot of kids who wanna be bodybuilders anymore. There no mystique to it anymore. It's all about putting people down and talking shit over social media and the Internet. This kid will learn the hard way and I'm sure if he doesn't kill himself some how he'll end up smarter down the road. Who knows. Who really cares lol

Fuk me

I've overheard 8th grade boys that I coached bragging about how their dad gets them this supplement superdrol to "get big for football"
This was back when it was OTC...
Nothing surprises me anymore
Ya can't fix stupid fellas....

Id love to get my hands on this dad person.. pro

Loui Simmons from Westside Barbell stated he's been on non stop since he was 13 if I remember correctly. It's really not that uncommon

Louie said he's been on since 23, not 13. Fairly substantial difference.

Louie said he's been on since 23, not 13. Fairly substantial difference.

You are right bro that is a fairly substantial difference!! I saw bigger faster stronger and I've read a few interviews with him maybe I was confused about his age then.

He stated he was on constant cycle for like thirty something years. If I was wrong about his age then I apologize for offending you:naughty:

Just plain stupid!
At 13 I started lifting rite before entering puberty.
I gained 6" and 60 lbs that yr.
By 17 a was 6'2" at 220lbs benching 315 x 3 and curling 135 x 6.
Best steroids on the Planet, Your Own!!!
I did my 1st so called cycle at 25, 1cc test and 50mg syntex for a few mnths. I was 235 @ 5% and tottaly Bionic!.

Quit till I was 42 and now get to reap all the benefits hopefully into my 60's.

Just plain stupid!
At 13 I started lifting rite before entering puberty.
I gained 6" and 60 lbs that yr.
By 17 a was 6'2" at 220lbs benching 315 x 3 and curling 135 x 6.
Best steroids on the Planet, Your Own!!!
I did my 1st so called cycle at 25, 1cc test and 50mg syntex for a few mnths. I was 235 @ 5% and tottaly Bionic!.

Quit till I was 42 and now get to reap all the benefits hopefully into my 60's.

Shit luckyone is up around that age and he still is kicking ass! Hopefully we all stay healthy and live to still be busting ass well into that age.

Still, trying to convince myself that all I need is 250 test and 500 primo with a little GH.

First time I went to Tijuana to get redijects, T400, etc was at 16... That was back in 2000. This kind of shit is been going on for decades. Nothing new. Next thread...

He stated he was on constant cycle for like thirty something years. If I was wrong about his age then I apologize for offending you:naughty:
Correct, he's often said he remains on over the course of many decades.

No offense taken. My apologies if it seemed that way.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear