over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

'Big Natty Daddy' - The 15 y/o user

Unbelievable...says he hopes he dies before he's 40...what a stupid fucking know it all kid!

He'll be hittin 40 and wonder where the years went. It'll seem like just yesterday he was 15.

I'm not going to say this hasn't been common for many years, I graduated in the 90's, and guys in high school at this age had already been using since they were freshman...but even back then, they kept it to themselves or a small group, and not open like this. I started when I was 17, so I can't talk much, but man, this kid seriously needs a mentor in his life, a real mentor, who can take him through the ropes and stress education, family, how to train and eat correctly, and to make goals for himself. He has his whole life ahead of him, he doesn't know anything right now at this stage in his life.

I really hope he reads and educates himself more, and I hope he can be one of the young to find somebody he respects to knock some sense in his head.

I want to type a lot more, but I'm going to refrain from it.

Let him take steroids.

You guys don't think Cody Mont. was taking gear at 15.

Praise him right? Cause he "made it"!

Who cares, let people do what they want.

Let him take steroids.

That's a very valid point! He's not the first and not the last.

My mind is boggled right now , I really cringed just seeing the title , than I watched it and cringed even more , jesus christ.

He's little bostin, It's only a matter of time if not already before he starts to be a "coach " and giving people stupid dangerous information. I can already predict what it's going to be like for him.

Edit: Interesting just watched the end and he's no longer taking gear , and not on social media , I think this might change but I really hope it doesn't , kid has no clue what he's setting himself up for .

Last edited:
Let him take steroids.

I agree with what everyone has stated in this thread. He doesn't have a clue and really is setting himself up for a massive fall. He is far too young and his body hasn't finished developing. He needs to concentrate at school.

But Cito makes a great point. Bodybuilding fans have pretty much been praising Cody all year and he has been the talk of all the forums coming up to the Arnold. But he was clearly taking gear at a very young age. I guess it is ok as long as you don't post openly about it. This is the issue with the internet though and the platform it creates. If this guy had gotten anymore popular/noticed you can bet there would be loads more 15 year olds wanting to take gear.

Let him take steroids.

Although many disagree with his decision to use at 15, it is his attitude, perhaps even more than his drug use, that most people despise. Wishing to die before age 40? That's about as dumb as it gets...and he has no idea how stupid he actually sounds. Unfortunately, that's far from the only dumb-ass thing he's said over the last year. The kid needs serious counseling, as it is obvious that he has both emotional and psychological issues that need to be addressed.

I have also seen his cycles and he was using more gear than most long-term adult steroid users.

This kid and Cody are two drastically different individuals in terms of attitude, responsibility, and stability...not to mention genetic gifting. Lastly, we really don't know what age Cody started using. He wasn't very large at age 15, so to just flat-out say "he was using gear at 15" is really no different than any of the other unsubstantiated claims we hear people make every day. I'm not saying he wasn't--just that we don't know--because we don't.

I'm pretty sure Cody wasn't using at his first show. I could be wrong. But if he was it wasn't much at all.

The kid has superior gentics for symmetry and shape. I think he weighed in at like 175. That's not unheard of for someone with really good genetics and natural.

I went to high school with a guy who was 5'4 and weighed around 172 clean. He would hop on 400 mg's of deca by itself and get up to 190 something shredded. He had crazy genetics. Could have been a freak in bodybuilding. Pissed it all away on drugs and alcohol. Nonetheless my point is drugs don't mean shit when your body doesn't respond to them.

Arnold admitted using at like 16 in a biography he wrote. And I've known tons of other guys who started early like that. Loui Simmons from Westside Barbell stated he's been on non stop since he was 13 if I remember correctly. It's really not that uncommon

I agree with what everyone has stated in this thread. He doesn't have a clue and really is setting himself up for a massive fall. He is far too young and his body hasn't finished developing. He needs to concentrate at school.

But Cito makes a great point. Bodybuilding fans have pretty much been praising Cody all year and he has been the talk of all the forums coming up to the Arnold. But he was clearly taking gear at a very young age. I guess it is ok as long as you don't post openly about it. This is the issue with the internet though and the platform it creates. If this guy had gotten anymore popular/noticed you can bet there would be loads more 15 year olds wanting to take gear.

While not revealing the truth isn't something I generally side with; it's probably for the best (even if his sponsors allowed it), for him to stay quiet about it. Think of how many willfully ignorant 15 year olds will hop on gear, because "If Cody can do it, So can I"...They'd completely discount the fact that this guy at the age of 20 wiped the floor with guys doing this for decades.

Like Mike said, it's his attitude, and his DNA that allowed it.

But illegal for minors, yes I could understand that.

Yes I don't think he posts anymore and can't remember the name, but he says it in one of his vids.

Where is the kid getting the cash to buy gear first of all? He's 15, I doubt he even has a job, in my state you have to be 16 to work. Also, why are the older men not telling him that he is hurting himself at that age? We understand he wants to be a bodybuilder, but using gear at that young of an age is a waste of your natural hormone levels, and I bet he stunts his growth

growth plates sealed welcome to looking like a child for ever

Mannnnnn, the shit I was doing at 15 years old was insane... this kid is just using some juice a bit young.... i really don't care what some dumb kid I don't know does on the internet, as long as he isn't hurting other people... 15 year olds are shooting each other and selling dope in schools... there are more important issues than this attention seeking young weightlifter

Mannnnnn, the shit I was doing at 15 years old was insane... this kid is just using some juice a bit young.... i really don't care what some dumb kid I don't know does on the internet, as long as he isn't hurting other people... 15 year olds are shooting each other and selling dope in schools... there are more important issues than this attention seeking young weightlifter

You got that right

Nail on the head!

Funny this fucking idiot kid gets compared to Bostin so much.

Have any of you checked Bostin out lately? Obviously not...

The majority are not gonna survive without a college degree these days... yea you could be a bouncer, work shitty jobs to barely make half of what an engineer or a tech guy makes, but why not go to college for 4 years and put the time and effort to it ? I mean even a bachelor's degree is becoming shit these days, many companies are shooting for Masters and MBA

Yes and no. A vocational degree can take someone very far in life as well. While a college degree can open the doors, a vocational degree can open doors as well. The idea that college is the only way to make something of yourself is garbage. I'm not saying that's what you're implying, please don't take it that way.

Let him take steroids.

Who cares? I do!
I don't want to see a 15 year old kid potentially screw themselves up for the rest of their lives be it through drugs, alcohol or AAS. Who cares if Cody was using gear at 15, doesn't mean that this kid or any others should. This kid has obvious emotional issues, after all he said wants to die young. Who the hell says that?
So if this kid has renal failure and is collecting disability for the rest of his life from your tax dollars because of his drug use, you're okay with that?
I'm all for letting people do want they want as adults, but this is a kid, he has no clue about the real world. I'd say the same thing if he were using rec drugs or drinking as I know the potential long term ramifications of that road personally

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131