over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG NEWS ON NEW DRUG

BRO FO SHO

Newbies
Taken from musclereview.com by permission

***BIG NEWS REPORT***On Wednesday Wyeth Pharmaceuticals said it plans to begin human trials this year of a muscle-building drug to see if it helps patients with multiple dystrophy, a muscle wasting disease, as well as frail elderly patients. The drug, called MYO-029, increased muscle mass by up to 20 percent in mice, while reducing levels of fat. They said the drug works by blocking a naturally occurring protein called myostatin that limits the size of muscles. Yes my friends this is BIG NEWS in the Bodybuilding world since this drug can build bigger monsters than ever before. Remember you heard it here first.

End of message.../

So as for the future if this new drug produces dramatic results we can see the end of dbol and anadrol with this new freak building drug. Especially, if this drug is stacked Big Ronnie will be Monster Ronnie. More info is supposed to come out when human trials are under way.

Sorry but I do not care to see anyone bigger than ronnie. Now, I would like to see someone at 280lbs with dexters exact same shape and size, but we all know that is not possible. peace.

I feel ya

As of yet it is under testing and when more info comes out I'll post it, but I feel that there will be longterm side effects in my opinion. Joint pain, muscle pain, asthma, excessive tension, enlarged organs, who knows.

This could also result in a negative downfall to bodybuilding if these future gene manipulation drugs come out. Intense training and nutrition and of course some pharm products to gain size as well as commitment, but just using one product to grow would result in a malfunction to the whole process.

where can i sign up for the experiment?

:)

Well

I think we have all gained up to 20% more mass using steroids so I cant see how much different it would be. Interesting info though.

Finally a real myostatin inhibitor. You knew it was coming. Not counting all the fakes capitalizing (Pinnacle) on the new discovery
of the geneticlly occurring inhibitor. Like Phil said- should be interesting.

Re: Well

PHIL HERNON said:
I think we have all gained up to 20% more mass using steroids so I cant see how much different it would be. Interesting info though.
I was thinking of 20% on top of that myself - now that would be something -

I wonder what it would do to midsections tho?

midsections would not be effected. Organs are are not muscles. Myostatin is a gene that controls the amount of muscle your body wants to naturally carry. If you start turning this gene off.......they sky is the limit as far as grow.

If i'm not mistaken these drugs simply inhibit the gene which still is HUGE. But if you had a mad scientist remove your myostatin gene as they have done in animan studies you would undoubtedly turn into a massive freak. anyone would

You would also

look like shit after a few years from out stretched skin. Remember, three is a downside to getting so big, and loose skin is one of them. Do not ever quit guys, it is disgusting. If you ever have bad health and cant lift anymore or remain pumped up, it is HORRIFIC. That is why Sean Ray is so smart. He thought of his future.

Conan21 said:
midsections would not be effected. Organs are are not muscles. Myostatin is a gene that controls the amount of muscle your body wants to naturally carry. If you start turning this gene off.......they sky is the limit as far as grow.

If i'm not mistaken these drugs simply inhibit the gene which still is HUGE. But if you had a mad scientist remove your myostatin gene as they have done in animan studies you would undoubtedly turn into a massive freak. anyone would

Conan you are 100% right. But this drug wont work. Why? If we are specifically able to target myostatin gene we would then be able to target any gene inside the genome, which would in turn lead to cure of every single disease. Gene therapy wont be developed for a long long time until we know how to target the specific gene. If this were true we could then target the onco-genes, and the HIV geneome after the virus inserted itself into the DNA. My take is that this is BS. Even if let's say they developed a drug that blocks the myostatin transcription, we can't selectively target muslce cells. We can only selectevely targer a few organs. If this drug does somehow miracly work, remeber we will be messing with cellular machinery and i wouldn't be surprised that this would lead to muscular apoptosis to make up for the lack of myostatin.

LIFE IS GOOD.....

I'D LIKE TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS WITH THIS!

Phil - is loose skin really that much of a problem? and is it a problem for the skinny guys who got big more than say a fat lard arse who got muscular and lot the fat.

Im covered in stretch marks anyhows from my days at 370+ 55% bodyfat so if I ever go small I will prolly look like shit anyway.

My concern would be for heart muscle tissue if the drug was non selective - what exactly would be the effect of a massively enlarged heart ?

shortone

I'm really sure about all that science stuff. But are you aware that scientist have removed Myostatin from cows, mice, etc. in experiments? Do a search on good and U will find some info and pictures. these animals got massive. Kinday funny seeing jacked up mice

Check out this link... There is a pic of one jacked up phuckin' bull...

**broken link removed**

Not to point fingers or name any names(Phil), but why is it that when guys are "in" the moment, they become as freaky as possible and do so by any means necessary(and they think it's a good thing), but when they retire or age abit, they think things "have to change because size at any cost is wrong" and are insistent upon preaching their beliefs. No offense intended.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear