over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

big props to true protein

JustWannaBeHuge

FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have to say this, I'm a big believing in giving a company their props when they do a good job.

Over my time in this game, I've had protein powders that have tasted good, and others that I had to chug down as quickly as possible because they taste like complete ass.. and not a clean ass at that!

So about 2 months ago, I bought the strawberry and coconut powder from TP. I didn't use it yet as I wanted to finish up my garbage tasting protein as I just hate to waste money lol.

In the end, I started using the strawberry and coconut flavor the other day, and not only does it mix very easy, and go down without me having to hold my nose, it actually taste GOOD and SMELLS GOOD. so I can drink with protein drinks and enjoy them as well!

Great job Dante!

btw, I gave half of my container to my best friend as she's been going through chemo and has no appetite at all, and she loves it also! When I order more, I plan to get enough for the both of us so she can get in more calories and more protein.

so you have 2 more loyal customers now! :D

TN is awesome, what protein did you get bro? Ive used pretty much everything and my tow favorites are the Micellar Casein and TeamSkip (Premium flavor). Ive gotten all my friends, co-workers and family on the stuff too. Even my kids like the TeamSkip.

oops, my bad, it's true nutrition. sorry, i'm going to blame it on working full time and school full time, and being jacked up on mountain dew and pretzels to keep me awake to study lol.

I got the strawberry and coconut powder, taste great.

I'm going to bed now, have to get up in 5 hours to walk my puppy! ;)

Chocolate banana and chocolate coconut are also really good. I'll be honest, vanilla birthday cake and coconut cream are horrid (at least with skip blend)

Strawberry-Coconut is my favorite flavor as well, it rocks!!!

Blend up 1/2 cup to a cup of oats into a powder, add it to 12-16oz milk and a few scoops of the protein. Shake, and store in the fridge over night.

Drink it the next day....it's so effin' good!!!

I use whey protein isolate and MPI.

oops, my bad, it's true nutrition. sorry, i'm going to blame it on working full time and school full time, and being jacked up on mountain dew and pretzels to keep me awake to study lol.

I got the strawberry and coconut powder, taste great.

I'm going to bed now, have to get up in 5 hours to walk my puppy! ;)

Yeah, but what TYPE of protein did you get lol?

Just for future orders, some blends/types work better with different flavors. The thicker powders, like the caseins and milk protein isolate seems to work better with rich flavors, like dutch chocolate fudge. Team skip seems to work awesome with everything! DC's Mix (WPI Cold Filtration) goes really well with fruit flavors and the cream flavors...this protein is really versatile and you can make good protein pancakes with it :)

I really don't understand why people order from anybody else.

They're the cheapest.
They offer the most stuff.
They offer the highest quality product.
They even custom make your own stuff.

What else do you need?

I really don't understand why people order from anybody else.

They're the cheapest.
They offer the most stuff.
They offer the highest quality product.
They even custom make your own stuff.

What else do you need?

People are stupid and want fancy labels. People think the labels make the product better. People would rather pay twice as much for an inferior product if it has a fancy label.

TN is kinda secretive in terms of a lack of national magazine marketing. Hey whatever once you find them you never look back. Regarding flavoring though yeah that will always be subjective

TN is kinda secretive in terms of a lack of national magazine marketing. Hey whatever once you find them you never look back. Regarding flavoring though yeah that will always be subjective

I like that (them being secretive). It makes you feel like you are part of a secret society lol. Those who "know" get it and those who don't, never will.

it's not so much secretive as much as it is they don't want to have to pay for those ads and pass those costs onto the customers

Dve, I have said hat for years.. We have 2 of the best protein companies arond today on this board.. Why is anyone going anywhere else?

It's actually not a secretive thing. It's a business thing.

From what I understand, True Nutrition is now their wholesale to the public website. True Protein is the wholesale to the mass distributor for much larger quantities at a discounted rate.

Basically, if you're a company and you want to sell your own "Ultra Digestive Night Anabolic Whey Formula 3000"... You pay Dante for the product. He manufactures and ships it to you, where you rebottle it in your own shiny packaging and put up a mid level amateur or pro to be the face of your company...

If they advertised, they would be advertising against people already paying them money. ;)

i feel bad sometimes when i have to go to vit shoppe to get two pounds of something cause at the moment im too low on funds for true protein.
its no doubt its the best way.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity