over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Question: Drug Testing???

So you got busted 8 weeks or so ago and then two weeks later decide to say "hmmmm lets start a cycle now..." Not a smart move lol. Maybe you do have a problem and need help lol :rolleyes:

Yeah that use some common sense bro

**broken link removed****broken link removed**

Kenpo, are they TESTING you or giving you an EVALUATION?

You said they are giving you an drug evaluation for steroids, but guys seem to think they are testing you. IF they test you for steroids, it doesn't matter. All it takes is a piece of info that shows how long it stays in your system, they can't pop you for that. That's like getting arrested for pot today, and having a drug test in a week and you getting in trouble for it, makes no sense.

An "evaluation" will be to see if you need help with getting off them. Just like an alcohol eval or rec drug eval for other people.

I agree with all, except for 3 gallons of water a day, Hyponotremia and electrolyte imbalance doesn't sound to fun.

Unfortunately something hes going to have to do to avoid jail time...

You said they are giving you an drug evaluation for steroids, but guys seem to think they are testing you. IF they test you for steroids, it doesn't matter. All it takes is a piece of info that shows how long it stays in your system, they can't pop you for that. That's like getting arrested for pot today, and having a drug test in a week and you getting in trouble for it, makes no sense.

An "evaluation" will be to see if you need help with getting off them. Just like an alcohol eval or rec drug eval for other people.

this makes sense.

still I would get off everything now. also talk to a lawyer or something to put the possible drug test or evaluation pushed to a later date. but seriously get the fuck off everything now. don't dick around.

I wonder if you can show up the drug test without a lawyer and ask for an adjournment date cause you would like to have one. you might get lucky and they can give you a few more weeks.

I agree with all, except for 3 gallons of water a day, Hyponotremia and electrolyte imbalance doesn't sound to fun.

hey stewie,

do you think donating blood can help get the stuff out of his system?

Guys, an "evaluation" does NOT mean jail time or even a drug test. They simply want to evaluate him to see if he has a substance abuse issue. I know how these evaluations go, my sister and dad used to perform them at the treatment center here

For the people telling you that you will not be monitored during the test are wrong. Courts will not have you alone during a test in my state NJ everyone I've known including myself have been monitored. That means theres a guy standing next to you who has to see penis and the stream going into the cup. That's how it goes man. Some places even have a mirror next to you and you have to have one hand in the air with your other hand holding the cup.

Last edited:
Forgot to add you may want to jump on PCT now because there has been allot of police sentenced to inpatient rehab (my buddy works at the rehab) for steroid use. It's been an issue since 2010 here. We are right next to Philadelphia and they actually busted a bunch of cops for selling juice the organization was actually ran by a detective ordering it from somewhere in California so it made headlines.

Last edited:
True I now read evaluation but read the OPS headline originally and says drug test. And I've been taking UA's for I er 17 yrs work etc if they're giving you am option of anyplace to go get a ua dome they don't necessarily watch through the courts Ofcourse they do. Be prepared for a ua And for the evaluation tell em I was going to try it once blcuz some Guy said it was good and I never had a chance to try em if they ua u don't use this approach tell em it was your first time and you've never tried before nut still back to the fact get the hell of asap

this is one of those only times where you actually are crossing your fingers hoping that your EQ and test are bunk

LOL

I am sure there are legal hormones on the market that are bolderone precursors. U don't even need to take them just bring the bottle in empty, or 1/2 empty on tell the judge this is what you are on, assuming they have a positive test already.

I believe hes right ... its in ur possession thats all they need to get u ... theyre not gonna test u and add charges for whats in ur system but i would def stay off.. what they will look at is past history and if its first offense should just be probation... if u dont mind me asking how did they catch u with it?

Last edited:
Also is there a court ordered drug that is ordered by a judge, if not I am sure you do not have to submit to a test.

1st of all...running crazy amounts of water and diuretics is useless...unless he does it on game day...that way his urine will be dilluded enough to piss clean. plenty of creatine supplementation to raise his creatinine levels through the roof.(thats how they check its real piss) and some b vitamens or red bull. also...catch mid stream....

all of the sythetic urine WILL get you popped on a steroid test because odds are they do a T/E ratio test (waaaaay cheaper) to even find if your levels are wacked before they pay for the gas chrono-whatever its called to id the drugs.

no test/no est...no sample in the synthetics...

the ureasample folks are shady....you are suppossed to be able to specify what gender but i have heard a coule of wada horroe stories(not what i would trust my freedom to.

odds are that you will get the t/e test first. either substitute or pm me for more specifics on the first method.

ALSO...DONT RISK YOUR FREEDOM FOR A PUMPDUDE!!!!!:banghead:

stay away from anything illegal till yer shit blows over!

An evaluation for steroid abuse is more of a psych test whereas a drug test will look for substances. Get them to clarify this for you before moving forward. If it is a true drug test then I agree w the previous post above.

Don't volunteer what you are taking they have to specifically test for each substance with the exception of the Test. They will just use Olympic standards 1/6 to say you are over allowed limit.

This testing is expensive so if you were busted for dbol then only admit to that since they caught you red handed. That wont be in your system in 2months. Stop all your crap now. Some things are more important so you can move on with your life.

Play the game get off PB and then move on. Good luck. MM

I thought the same thing, I would think it would,although androgens are bound, they are circulatory also …… he has 60 days and you can dump every 56 days.
I don't have a definitive answer?

hey stewie,

do you think donating blood can help get the stuff out of his system?

I thought the same thing, I would think it would,although androgens are bound, they are circulatory also …… he has 60 days and you can dump every 56 days.

dillution or substitution. no way hes getting clean for real. Im sure it would help in the long run, but unfortunately he chose eq.

I was thinking the same thing, but it's a very slight dilution. The average man has 10-12 pints of blood. They only take 1 pint. I'm sure a large bodybuilder has more than 12. He could find places that aren't affiliated with each other and donate more often than every 56 days.

Call the courthouse, somebody in the DA's office, or a public defender, and find out what exactly it is the court means by an evaluation. Listen to what richiec is saying, it may save you a lot of undue stress!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131