over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Question: Drug Testing???

TheKenpoKid

Registered
Hey guys, im on week 6 of my cycle of 300mgs of test E and 300 mgs of EQ and I had to go to court for some shit and they told me I have 60 days to get a drug evaluation for steroids. Has anyone had a similar problem or know what i could possibly do? i understand Equipoise has a detection time of up to 5 months and test is similar but any input would be much appreciated...thanks guys

If the courts are seriously giving you a steroid test, there is absolutely NOTHING you can do. Sorry to tell you, but youre hit brother.

Hey guys, im on week 6 of my cycle of 300mgs of test E and 300 mgs of EQ and I had to go to court for some shit and they told me I have 60 days to get a drug evaluation for steroids. Has anyone had a similar problem or know what i could possibly do? i understand Equipoise has a detection time of up to 5 months and test is similar but any input would be much appreciated...thanks guys

Why is the court testing you for steroids?

Can u tell us why they are testing for gear?

Anyway you can get a perscription for test at least? That's all I can offer, sorry!!

i got busted for possession of dianabol a couple months ago and now i have 60 days to have a drug evaluation from a private source to see if i need "help getting off the stuff" but as i understand injectables are detectable for several moths and even if i wasnt on now my last cycle would show up, would it not?

If you were to stop ALL drugs now, your test levels will return back to normal or low, but that Boldenone is whats gonna fuck you in the ass, that shit has a very long ester, which will linger in your blood for quite the while.

all i know is i have a drug evaluation in the next 60 days and since i got busted for dbol i am strongly assuming that they will be testing me for gear

Seriously?

I'm sorry but who the hell is this stupid. You knew you had a test coming up.

GET THE FUCK OFF now.

Start dieting to an extreme, diuretics, every clense product you can find, 3 gallons of water per day.

Chances are you will still pop positive but hopefully measurable amounts will be so low that they by the half life argument.

If you were to stop ALL drugs now, your test levels will return back to normal or low, but that Boldenone is whats gonna fuck you in the ass, that shit has a very long ester, which will linger in your blood for quite the while.

im going to stop now and i know the boldenone is detectable for several months but they assume i was on before so i would have some drugs in my system anyway

Now it'll be obvious I have no clue, but are there any legal prohormones that one could take to mask the real deal AAS? Suppose that would work?

Most likely you won't be monitored if you are allowed to set it up yourself. Just don't tell the facility that it is for the court. You can always play dumb on that if you are questioned.

Now, assuming you aren't being monitored, use a synthetic like Quickfix (my personal favorite) or get someone to piss for you in a small bottle that you can tuck. I use an ace bandage around my upper thigh to hold it behind my sack. Practice at home at least a few times before going: getting the temperature right, removal and replacement of the bottle, and dispensing the liquid. Basically, complete dry runs.

If you are using someone else's piss, make sure the urine you use is fresh. It doesn't last long (no more than 24 hours in a fridge). Preferably, get it right before you go.

If you are monitored, just piss like normal. Don't even try to use the fake stuff. They will report you to the court. This is why you want to quit using now just in case. It's unlikely you'll be clean, but you could always get lucky. Plus, you can always hope that they are lenient due to the detection time of steroids (unlikely :banghead:).

Good luck.

Now it'll be obvious I have no clue, but are there any legal prohormones that one could take to mask the real deal AAS? Suppose that would work?

i have no idea man...im fuckin losing my mind, i was finally gettin my shit back together in the gym and been looking better and yesterday i found out i have a drug test...i dont fuck around with prohormones so i have no idea which ones or even if it would work...

Did they specify that it will be a steroid test or did they just say drug test?

they said drug evaluation to see if i need help getting off the stuff so im not exactly sure im just a little panicky and pissed off cuz this is the second time im gonna have to cut my cycle short cu of this shit...lesson to be learned, if you're a competing bodybuilder, don't get caught cuz you wont be competing haha

I agree with all, except for 3 gallons of water a day, Hyponotremia and electrolyte imbalance doesn't sound to fun.

Seriously?

I'm sorry but who the hell is this stupid. You knew you had a test coming up.

GET THE FUCK OFF now.

Start dieting to an extreme, diuretics, every clense product you can find, 3 gallons of water per day.

Chances are you will still pop positive but hopefully measurable amounts will be so low that they by the half life argument.

I think I'd try jinnpoole's advice first and if it's a monitored piss, just explain the long half lives of the gear to the judge. He/she may understand and be lenient or allow u to retest. Good luck bud.

i got busted for possession of dianabol a couple months ago

So you got busted 8 weeks or so ago and then two weeks later decide to say "hmmmm lets start a cycle now..." Not a smart move lol. Maybe you do have a problem and need help lol :rolleyes:

So you got busted 8 weeks or so ago and then two weeks later decide to say "hmmmm lets start a cycle now..." Not a smart move lol. Maybe you do have a problem and need help lol :rolleyes:

lol maybe i do have a problem...ill have to explain shrinking syndrome to the judge too :D

Even if they watch you somewhat which at a private clinic they won't believe me I've been drug tested between work and court system parole probation since fifteen a private clinic you should be fine even if they make you leave the door open go buy a whizinator buy the expensive one not the cheap pos and buy like ten refills practice practice practice and remember it must be b/t 90-100 degrees varies where you live but that's the norm a whizinator last time I looked was approximately
http://www.realwhizzinatorxxx.com/ $99.99
http://www.pissinator.com/ $99.99
http://www.thewhizzinator.com/ $139.99
http://www.ureasample.com/buy-drug-test-solutions/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=1072 $179.99

OK you should get the picture by now if you don't wanna spend the money just spend forty bucks for synthetic urine make sure to warm up the heating pad for a half hour for an hour make sure its around 98degrees and go in if they follow you just piss if not use the synthetic urine make sure you're actually acting like you're peeing but at a private clinic go to lab corp I know for a fact they don't watch there's my help for the day and stop fucking using till you're off probation or whatever cuz next time it might be @ the courthouse and believe me u won't get away with it there don't even try do not pass go do not collect 200$ do like" the bro above said get on a dieretic drink lots if water so next time u gotta pee u won't be so stressed last thing do practice runs either route you go cuz when its time you won't be so nervous goodluck bro

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear