Attachments

• A9704BF4-A19A-4D96-BC63-7892A989890F.jpeg
    A9704BF4-A19A-4D96-BC63-7892A989890F.jpeg
    379.9 KB · Views: 523
Fuckin ridiculous:eek:

Pretty lean for 10 weeks out.

Think he will burn fast at this rate?

This is an impossible question to answer...so many factors

The boys in Kuwait haven't really emphasized health when it came to the rate at which Ramy grew...he was probably a lot healthier in the off season with Chris Aceto (not that being 300+ lbs is really healthy).

There is something to be said about taking a more steady approach (especially when you have elite level genetics) and you're gonna get there sooner or later...and another thing to be said about stepping on the gas pedal in your youth when your body can tolerate it (think Dorian) vs being the guy that continues to pound it and dies at 47...

Just a bunch of random thoughts...I'm just rambling I guess

I just wish the guy well; he was a fisherman who came from humble beginnings, hope he stays somewhat healthy, and has a good career (he's done exceedingly well so far)

You really do need to let time do it's job in this endeavor

There was a time when I thought 47 was a well lived life!

This is an impossible question to answer...so many factors

The boys in Kuwait haven't really emphasized health when it came to the rate at which Ramy grew...he was probably a lot healthier in the off season with Chris Aceto (not that being 300+ lbs is really healthy).

There is something to be said about taking a more steady approach (especially when you have elite level genetics) and you're gonna get there sooner or later...and another thing to be said about stepping on the gas pedal in your youth when your body can tolerate it (think Dorian) vs being the guy that continues to pound it and dies at 47...

Just a bunch of random thoughts...I'm just rambling I guess

I just wish the guy well; he was a fisherman who came from humble beginnings, hope he stays somewhat healthy, and has a good career (he's done exceedingly well so far)

You really do need to let time do it's job in this endeavor

Makes sense everyone’s body is different you can’t factor in everything I also wish him well looks like a ver humble guy

if Bader is pulling out all the stops with $$$ to give these guys the best of everything, im confident he's taking care of their health as much as possible.

if Bader is pulling out all the stops with $$$ to give these guys the best of everything, im confident he's taking care of their health as much as possible.

Well they live in a “bodybuilding spa” right so that means 24h support for them

Anyone remember a while back when he took time off training and was shown to be smaller in a pic and everyone freaked out?

Anyone remember a while back when he took time off training and was shown to be smaller in a pic and everyone freaked out?

well he also fasts for the Ramadan Bombathon

can't imagine that being too conducive to bodybuilding.

well he also fasts for the Ramadan Bombathon

can't imagine that being too conducive to bodybuilding.

Chris brought him down on purpose...

He fasted for ramadan during the day (sunrise to sunset) during which he slept all day, and ate all his meals throughout the night (Ramy is also not a big eater according to Chris, guy just packs size)...

Ramy is one of the few modern bodybuilders whose physique and conditioning is just draw dropping. I believe he hasn't won the O because language prevents him from marketing the sport in a way that Heath and the others have.

Ramy is one of the few modern bodybuilders whose physique and conditioning is just draw dropping. I believe he hasn't won the O because language prevents him from marketing the sport in a way that Heath and the others have.

has Heath done shit for the sport?

seems like he's THE most polarizing Mr. O in history lol

has Heath done shit for the sport?

seems like he's THE most polarizing Mr. O in history lol

100% True..

Just think about, Heath is MR. O when literally it would be impossible for less people to care about bodybuilding..

What got every single person on this forum who cares/cared about bodybuilding in the gym in the first place??

The era of Jay Cutler for the younger guys on here all the way back to Arnold and beyond for some of the Vets on here...

I don’t know a single fucking friend of mine that has a younger sibling in the teenage years that even gives a shit about the gym let alone knows who Mr. O is...

Sad fact is that everyone who’s not a young athlete with purpose (Football players trying to make it, MMA, Boxing, Baseball etc) only cares about partying, social media, gossip, status, drugs etc...

You can go to a gym at 3-4pm and it’s surprisingly empty...

I remember when I was in high school the gyms in the area were literally like an after school meet up... lol

My entire high school was at the gym trying to get big it seemed like. Every guy in my high school knew who Ronnie Coleman was... We’d all laugh and do the “Light weight babyyyyyyyy” and “Ain’t nothing but a peanut!” All over the gym...

Who the fuck is Phil Heath again?

Nostalgia/Rant over :eek:

Where I’m at gyms are still a fad. It’s just starting and unlike Austin, San Antonio, Dallas and Houston and most are women who are competing with each other lol. It’s fun to watch the older chicks snicker about the younger ones and all of a sudden a mature in shape chick walks and and the younger ones just gawk! Gyms aren’t what they used to be and bodybuilding down here in S Tex is a dying sport, even power lifting is starting to die down.

100% True..

Just think about, Heath is MR. O when literally it would be impossible for less people to care about bodybuilding..

What got every single person on this forum who cares/cared about bodybuilding in the gym in the first place??

The era of Jay Cutler for the younger guys on here all the way back to Arnold and beyond for some of the Vets on here...

I don’t know a single fucking friend of mine that has a younger sibling in the teenage years that even gives a shit about the gym let alone knows who Mr. O is...

Sad fact is that everyone who’s not a young athlete with purpose (Football players trying to make it, MMA, Boxing, Baseball etc) only cares about partying, social media, gossip, status, drugs etc...

You can go to a gym at 3-4pm and it’s surprisingly empty...

I remember when I was in high school the gyms in the area were literally like an after school meet up... lol

My entire high school was at the gym trying to get big it seemed like. Every guy in my high school knew who Ronnie Coleman was... We’d all laugh and do the “Light weight babyyyyyyyy” and “Ain’t nothing but a peanut!” All over the gym...

Who the fuck is Phil Heath again?

Nostalgia/Rant over :eek:

Very true. Where I am from the gyms are packed full of young people. But they don't care in the slightest about competitive bodybuilding. It's about either looking good for nights out or getting as big as possible to intimidate people. Although I will say there are loads of young people getting into the other classes because they are much easier. It's always amusing seeing 6ft 160 pound lads posing more than they train in the gym and checking their stomach after every set of abs.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear