over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy 13 weeks out - WOW

Pretty sure he used insuline and lots of it

yes, i remember reading he would sleep with
a GH, slin and glucose line...:eek:

don't know if this is true, but could you imagine..??

:cool:

I believe with Aceto, Ramy is in the best hands he's been with thus far. Aceto is also more mindful of health and won't take you to the brink like some prep guys are/were allegedly known to (Chad Nichols). Some of the things clients leaked that Chad had people do seemed dangerous. Who else here was on Chad's old board, muscle mayhem? Lot of rising pros posting there back in the day.

If I was a top level guy, Aceto is one of about 3 names who I'd trust and want to work with.

Last edited:
I believe with Aceto, Ramy is in the best hands he's been with thus far. Aceto is also mindful more mindful of health and won't take you to the brink like some prep guys are/were known to (Chad Nichols). Some of the things clients leaked that Chad had people do seemed dangerous. Who else here was on Chad's old board, muscle mayhem?

If I was a top level guy, Aceto is one of about 3 names who I'd trust and want to work with.

i was...:eek: for a short time.

Does he even work calves?...

Jk. Holy fuck. Curious what he looked like natural. (If he ever was, dem damn Egyptian drugs)

Would you guys just leave the drug dose guesses alone! Every time this subject comes up it stirs things up!! None of us know and none of use will ever truly know what he uses or how much he uses. Either you like his physique or you don't. Personally, I'm excited to see him hit the stage and see what Aceto can accomplish with him!

I believe with Aceto, Ramy is in the best hands he's been with thus far. Aceto is also more mindful of health and won't take you to the brink like some prep guys are/were allegedly known to (Chad Nichols). Some of the things clients leaked that Chad had people do seemed dangerous. Who else here was on Chad's old board, muscle mayhem? Lot of rising pros posting there back in the day.

x2 Aceto bestest choice for ramy. I am VERY happy. It could not have got any better.

chad had a heavy handed full monty approach and his assistant /side kick at the time followed his footsteps, now the 'Mr I am so Gifted' baldy fat fucker rambod.

Last edited:
I think Phil Heath at his best is unbeatable. If anyone will beat Ronnie's record it's him.

yes, i remember reading he would sleep with
a GH, slin and glucose line...:eek:

don't know if this is true, but could you imagine..??

:cool:

That wasn't true. Not only would it be incredibly stupid...but it ultimately would have been counter-productive, as well. It was a bullshit rumor started by those who couldn't believe that someone could set a new standard in muscle mass without doing something extreme PED wise. Of course, there have been many guys since then who have carried an equal or even greater amount of muscle for their frames, yet no one accuses them of doing that kind of shit. This is because people now know better.

Anytime someone achieves something outside of the ordinary, whether it involves overall muscle mass, individual bodyparts, conditioning, etc...there will always be someone right there pointing the finger at PED's as the sole reason for their accomplishment.

That wasn't true. Not only would it be incredibly stupid...but it ultimately would have been counter-productive, as well. It was a bullshit rumor started by those who couldn't believe that someone could set a new standard in muscle mass without doing something extreme PED wise. Of course, there have been many guys since then who have carried an equal or even greater amount of muscle for their frames, yet no one accuses them of doing that kind of shit. This is because people now know better.

Anytime someone achieves something outside of the ordinary, whether it involves overall muscle mass, individual bodyparts, conditioning, etc...there will always be someone right there pointing the finger at PED's as the sole reason for their accomplishment.

you would know.

:rolleyes:

maxresdefault.jpg

look how thick his is lower back is....:confused:

can you image those erector cramping up..!!!

look how thick his is lower back is....:confused:

can you image those erector cramping up..!!!

Yea and i dont ever remember seein him do any deadlifts? Soooo...

Or back squats. .. recently i saw him front squatting 495 for reps tho lol

There actually is a vid on youtube with him doing various lifts and he was back squatting like 6 or so plates per side like it was nothing

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131