over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG RAMY, 350lb

you said he doesnt win... i posted a list of 1st and 2nd places in pro shows including the NY PRO which he won FIRST his 1st pro show, so its not about wanting to be right, i am right, you just sound ridiculous... follow the physique guys, do you brother... there is no REAL bodybuilder/fan on the planet that I've ever heard say, if you don't win 1st at the O, you aint shit basically

I didn't say he wasn't shit. I just replied to the comment he is going for size to win Olympia and said he won't win it. And u came at me with his resume. My comment stands he won't win it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^ another new guy who knows everything.. Anyone want to go over / under on how long this one lasts? :D

I didn't say he wasn't shit. I just replied to the comment he is going for size to win Olympia and said he won't win it. And u came at me with his resume. My comment stands he won't win it.

thats not how your phrase came off at all... and yes, he must go for size...he doesn't have the lines to beat Phil or Rhoden at their same level conditioning even if he matched it.... but he can win if he is even larger(which he is now), keeps the waist he has(which looks like he did) , and then matches their condition on game day....it will be a battle!

I look thru your whole 20 posts and notice a common theme in your negativity... you literally have only posted in threads to say negative shit whether it be to call someone "fat"... call them "skinny".... tell them shit like "You are using steroids at 20? Are you stupid or what. Say goodbye to having kids or a family. "... all this talk about others, i hope to 1 day see your beautiful international level physique :)

Last edited:
thats not how your phrase came off at all... and yes, he must go for size...he doesn't have the lines to beat Phil or Rhoden at their same level conditioning even if he matched it.... but he can win if he is larger, keeps the waist he has, and then matches their condition...

I look thru your whole 25 posts and notice a common theme in your negativity... you literally have only posted in threads to say negative shit whether it be to call someone "fat"... call them "skinny".... tell them shit like "You are using steroids at 20? Are you stupid or what. Say goodbye to having kids or a family. "... all this talk about others, i hope to 1 day see your beautiful international level physique :)

So you think it's wise to use steroids at 38% bf now? Or a 20 year old kid using huge amounts or any roids Do you have no concern for their safety. Lol ok. So basically you are one of those guys in the gym who tells 22 yr old dude who weighs 153 pounds to jump on a cycle.

I'm sorry but I've been doing this a long time and it seems to me you are one of those guys who just thinks bigger is better. Not quality. It's sad. There is more to steroids then just being the hulk.

And I'll bet you right now this big oaf in this thread won't even barely place at Olympia. He won't even get top 3. Bank it.

and my physique is great for my age and for what I do. I have no complaints. And I have every right to my opinion. And I'm also trying to save people from ruining their bodies. By using it too young or too over weight. Sorry you don't care for their safety.

So you think it's wise to use steroids at 38% bf now? Or a 20 year old kid using huge amounts or any roids Do you have no concern for their safety. Lol ok. So basically you are one of those guys in the gym who tells 22 yr old dude who weighs 153 pounds to jump on a cycle.

I'm sorry but I've been doing this a long time and it seems to me you are one of those guys who just thinks bigger is better. Not quality. It's sad. There is more to steroids then just being the hulk.

And I'll bet you right now this big oaf in this thread won't even barely place at Olympia. He won't even get top 3. Bank it.

and my physique is great for my age and for what I do. I have no complaints. And I have every right to my opinion. And I'm also trying to save people from ruining their bodies. By using it too young or too over weight. Sorry you don't care for their safety.

Why don't you post a picture and show us how great you look?

Why don't you post a picture and show us how great you look?

Why don't we start measuring dicks too. You guys are all whacked. I have nothing to prove to anyone.

Due to the nature of my job I'm not authorized to post non approved photos or info

Why don't we start measuring dicks too. You guys are all whacked. I have nothing to prove to anyone.

Due to the nature of my job I'm not authorized to post non approved photos or info

Seriously, I seen some of your past posts and I see how you talk to people here. I suggest you change your attitude if you want to last here.

you signed up for an UNDERGROUND UNCENSORED BODYBUILDING message board... WELCOME SWIMMER :star-:ars

Seriously, I seen some of your past posts and I see how you talk to people here. I suggest you change your attitude if you want to last here.

My attitude? This is uncensored board. And I speak the truth. Now u wanna threaten to boot me cause I disagree ha ha. Do it then.

My attitude? This is uncensored board. And I speak the truth. Now u wanna threaten to boot me cause I disagree ha ha. Do it then.

OK.

Just to let you guys know. I didn't just banned him for the comments here. I look at his past comments and he is constantly rude to members.

So basically you are one of those guys in the gym who tells 22 yr old dude who weighs 153 pounds to jump on a cycle.

a public false accusation of what i do in my gym that u have no knowledge of???

Just to let you guys know. I didn't just banned him for the comments here. I look at his past comments and he is constantly rude to members.

Good God Man, It's hardly necessary to explain "WHY" you launched that tewl Pesty. Can't remember the last time I saw a member dare a mod to bann his ass.:confused::eek:

Maybe we should have a raffle guessing who he really is?

CG

Ramy has placed higher in every olympia since he started... I don't think top 3 is out of the question?

Wait so are posting dick pics or no?
Kinda important info

nm hes banned

i mean...more power to him that is alot of hard work and dedication.

but that has to be so taxing on him and he must be exhausted at the end of the day. everyone is right it does look like he is struggling to breathe. hope he is ok though also, and good luck to him.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member