over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG RAMY, 350lb

Yep. How many 80 year olds do see walking around at 200+Lbs. The key to longevity is to be a tiny sucker! ��

Sucks, but it is the truth!:(

While he is massive for sure, he's clearly having a hard time just standing there. That is a body pushed way beyond what it can handle.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

WOW! He's HUGE, but it's hard to watch because the man can barely breath. Pushing that envelope has it's consequences...

Looks incredible HOWEVER, there is a high price to pay when you get around or over 300lbs....not one I'm willing to pay....well maybe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

oh boy...here we go again.
he's not dead yet they have been saying he's gonna die for the last what ? 5 years?
He's out of breath cause he's just got done training, nobody poses with out a pump or cold.

When did he start training with Cormier?

https://www.instagram.com/big_ramy/?hl=en
;););)

I wonder how much cool shit he's getting from those rich arab dudes

Sami Al Haddad got loads of cool shit

and big Ramy has drawn far more attention.

I wonder how much cool shit he's getting from those rich arab dudes

Sami Al Haddad got loads of cool shit

and big Ramy has drawn far more attention.

wouldnt be surprised if they gave him a super nice car or something on top of his monthly check

Ramy is impressive at this weight and still maintains good proportions with full, round muscle bellies.

I think to win, he will need to be as impressive from the back to contend with the other top guys.

From the front he's top 3 capable....from the back he probably slips down some.

Why would you even wanna look like that. It's useless he can barely move around what an idiot probly gonna die of a heart attack

PESTY, my friend, THANK YOU for banning this unrespectful troll... why some people are so negative and feel the need to put EVERYONE down will always remain a mystery to me... living such a full of hatred existence must be extremely sad... and actually the definition of what a real "IDIOT" is. :rolleyes: :(

Well, maybe that's how he finds happiness after all... just like Ramy enjoys being the biggest possible no matter the potential consequences... to each his own. ;):)

He looks like second tier compared to Heath imo....as long as Heath stays healthy and continues doing what he is doing there is absolutely no way Ramy will come close to beating Heath.

Phil Heath, once in a lifetime bodybuilder....has the size of today's pros and the aesthetics/lines of guys from back in the day....he's unstoppable as long as he stays healthy.

Last edited:
He looks like second tier compared to Heath imo....as long as Heath stays healthy and continues doing what he is doing there is absolutely no way Ramy will come close to beating Heath.

Phil Heath, once in a lifetime bodybuilder....has the size of today's pros and the aesthetics/lines of guys from back in the day....he's unstoppable as long as he stays healthy.

There's a few guys that can come close to him if they're on. Ramy and De Asha are the two that come to mind. Heath is damn good though. But not good enough to be a sure thing.

Heath is beatable.

Heath is beatable.

He will be beat one day FOR SURE but I'd lay money on it not happening this year, by Ramy, or anybody else probably as long as Heath comes in stacked again.

Phil Heath took things to a new level based on the lines of his physique and his size....he's a legend. :headbang:

But big Ramy certainly is big! :eek::headbang:

There's a few guys that can come close to him if they're on. Ramy and De Asha are the two that come to mind. Heath is damn good though. But not good enough to be a sure thing.

Which pro win of Ramy's was a package that can beat Heath or even win the Olympia? If he ever beats Heath or wins the Olympia, it might be when Heath is on the decline.

Has there ever been a side by side comparison between Phil and Ramy? I don't mean side by side pics of their poses, but them actually standing a few feet from each other.

Which pro win of Ramy's was a package that can beat Heath or even win the Olympia? If he ever beats Heath or wins the Olympia, it might be when Heath is on the decline.

He hasn't had a package that complete yet. But look at the progress he's made in the last 1,2,3 or 4 years. It's undeniably a positive trend. Heath on the other hand has declined, though last year he came in better than years past.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131