over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG RAMY, 350lb

Looks like he's having to catch his breath every min or so

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking that too. Looks hard to live. Impressive none the less.

This should be posted in the " can anyone get to pro size" thread rofl.. big ramy aka the reason I could never be an ifbb pro men's open bb

This should be posted in the " can anyone get to pro size" thread rofl.. big ramy aka the reason I could never be an ifbb pro men's open bb

I think people misunderstood why I posted that thread. It was focused on size of a regular-low level pro, nothing to do with "looking" like a pro.

Big Ramy makes most pros look like cheerleaders next to him. Far from a regular pro...All the guys that have turned pro in the past few years would not like standing next to him on stage

Was reading the "night sweats" thread just a minute ago - can you imagine the nasty ass sweating that big bastard does at night?!?!

I don't think a lot of guys realize just how insane that size is. I know that until I saw pros in person I was never able to comprehend it. I can honestly say that I no longer remotely would want to be that size - in fact it would be a living hell I would imagine.... BUT - if I am being honest I still have a small part of me that would like to see what it's like just for a day... :eek::D

His legs look maybe a little bigger...but just looks like its harder for him to breathe then when he's lighter

A very large man indeed. He's grown quite a bit.

He is MASSIVE. If (when) he passes before 45 y/o can we please not say how tragic it was. I wish him no ill health but he will never collect social security with that size.

He is MASSIVE. If (when) he passes before 45 y/o can we please not say how tragic it was. I wish him no ill health but he will never collect social security with that size.

Sadly, I was thinking the same. He is very impressive, but IMO he won't lead a long productive life unless he gets out sooner than later.

Sadly, I was thinking the same. He is very impressive, but IMO he won't lead a long productive life unless he gets out sooner than later.

Very true. The sheer size is only going to be bad for his longetivity. Although many live what people consider "normal" lives and live till "normal" ages but waste life. I haven't a clue if Ramy is happy etc due to his success. He does come across as a nice guy and very friendly from the walk about vids many do in his camp. Even guys you think must be super happy (rich, famous etc) kill themselves so you can never judge from the outside looking in. But I am not gonna judge the guy for pushing things and trying to be the ultimate freak. I have come across some miserable, boring, careless people in my life and would rather live 10 years of Ramy's life than 70 of theirs.

In my eyes though if he wants to win the O he doesn't need to be playing the size game as he already had it won. Going bigger and bigger will just make his weaknesses stand out more. An example his quads will just get larger and larger whilst his weaker calves struggle to keep up. His waist is great for a guy that size but pushing the weight will only make it grow faster through the years. He would be crazy to see him 300 and shredded on stage though.

It's a good point and while I agree and don't think being 350lbs is heavy at all, I have seen videos and pics of him sizing down in the offseason and looking more "normal" for periods. Also never see him balloon out (well he's ballooned out here but still very lean, not bloated and fat/water logged) in the offseason the way you used to see a lot of the 90s-00s guys do in the offseason like priest.

Side note though, I know a lot aren't impressed by him because he isn't grainy or extremely conditioned but his proportions and waist at that size blow my mind.

When I was 18 years old I would have killed to look like that. Now I'm 37 years old and I think its a huge waste of time, doesn't look good, and I couldn't imagine the distress he goes through from sleeping to walking.

When I was 18 years old I would have killed to look like that. Now I'm 37 years old and I think its a huge waste of time, doesn't look good, and I couldn't imagine the distress he goes through from sleeping to walking.

He's a professinal bodybuilder... It's his job to get as big and lean as possible to win the Olympia and other big shows.

"A huge waste of time"... Lmao :rolleyes: Forget your on a bodybuiding board?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws