over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy in the Hospital

Big Ramy update !!!!!!!!!
Ramy is NOT in the hospital like some of you say or think and NO Ramy does not have an infection from injections or other nonsense. He sufferes from a upper respiratory infection that's been treated by the best doctors available in Kuwait and he is doing much better.
He wants you all to know that he will be in New York showing everybody who has negative things to say about him being sick what time it is.
I can't believe that some haters really trying to knock a man when he's down. This is to the haters that want to see Ramy fail, sit back fasten your seat belt and enjoy the show!

-Denis James

He probably had a bout of Bronchitis or something like that. The hard training can really get your immune system down. I wish him all the best.

Bodybuilding fans gotta be some of the dumbest people worldwide.... Whenever somebody gets sick or injured its always drug related...

Yup..NOT IN HOSPITAL

https://www.facebook.com/DennisJamesBodybuilding

Big Ramy update !!!!!!!!!
Ramy is NOT in the hospital like some of you say or think and NO Ramy does not have an infection from injections or other nonsense. He sufferes from a upper respiratory infection that's been treated by the best doctors available in Kuwait and he is doing much better.
He wants you all to know that he will be in New York showing everybody who has negative things to say about him being sick what time it is.
I can't believe that some haters really trying to knock a man when he's down. This is to the haters that want to see Ramy fail, sit back fasten your seat belt and enjoy the show!

It's funny how people jump to the worst possible conclusions just bc he's in the hospital. Bodybuilders get sick too, you know? The guy probably travels non stop and is different weather conditions all the time. He's allowed to catch a cold, have respiratory infections, the flu, etc.... Millions of people get seen at the ER every day, does that mean that they're dying?

The guy has an upper respiratory infection for Christ sake. Nothing that nebulized breathing treatments, corticosteroids, antibiotics, fluids, and some rest can't fix.

Hoping for the best!

He needs to tell Dennis James to go fuck himself and go to someone who will care about his health like George Farah, Chris Aceto or Hany Rambod.

Man you really don't have a clue. Made yourself look like a fucking idiot.

Seth Feroce probably has a lot to say about Hany :rolleyes:

It shocks me that people on this board can be so narrow minded and stupid. Jumping to conclusions at the drop of a hat, you expect that from someone who knows nothing about the sport or nothing about anything in life...in general. Someone is pictured in hospital, he appears to be a large bodybuilder, it could be anything, imagine if it was just that he tripped over and sprained his ankle, and all of a sudden he needs to sack his coach because hes a fucker? and he needs to take a more healthy approach to life and bodybuilding i mean LOL come on guys :banghead::banghead:

what kind of chest infection? Pneumonia?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what kind of chest infection? Pneumonia?

i got pneumonia form ignoring my doc and training with an upper respiratory infection

What's not healthy with gaining 150 pounds in 2 years?

And I'm not being sarcastic

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

He needs to tell Dennis James to go fuck himself and go to someone who will care about his health like George Farah, Chris Aceto or Hany Rambod.

Serious question: Why do you even come on this site?

Just about everything I have seen you post has been judgmental, negative and hateful. At 44 years old, while far from perfect, I have learned that it takes a hell of a lot more energy to be negative and hateful than it does to be helpful and supportive or just plain keep your mouth shut. Funny thing is, when you were worried about the STD you gave your girlfriend, the guys on this site gave you solid advice and support. Maybe you should take that incident as an object lesson and learn and grow from it. We're supposed to be grown men and women on this site, not 4 year olds whining and throwing tantrums and insults because we were in a bad mood that day. Come on, man. You can do better than this.

Serious question: Why do you even come on this site?

Just about everything I have seen you post has been judgmental, negative and hateful. At 44 years old, while far from perfect, I have learned that it takes a hell of a lot more energy to be negative and hateful than it does to be helpful and supportive or just plain keep your mouth shut. Funny thing is, when you were worried about the STD you gave your girlfriend, the guys on this site gave you solid advice and support. Maybe you should take that incident as an object lesson and learn and grow from it. We're supposed to be grown men and women on this site, not 4 year olds whining and throwing tantrums and insults because we were in a bad mood that day. Come on, man. You can do better than this.

Because he hangs out at Mesorx and that's how they roll there. Plain and simple.

I agree the James comment was fucking stupid but it received more comments than the main topic or info.
Glad he is doing good and yes we will continue to get the stupid comments on just about every thread:rolleyes:

I hope he gets better whatever the illness.

I agree the James comment was fucking stupid but it received more comments than the main topic or info.
Glad he is doing good and yes we will continue to get the stupid comments on just about every thread:rolleyes:

I agree but I genuinely think that is the stupidest comment I have ever heard on this site so he deserved the replies he got. It summed up everything that is wrong with a lot of posters on BB forums imo. From the negativity, judgementalness and complete ignorance.

I could list 100 things wrong with his post but won't bother. But I repeat the above... why do you come here? All you go on about is the bad side of bodybuilding and all the damage pros do to themselves. Really being 300 pounds and lean is not healthy... no one knew that. You are on 3 grams of gear yourself but all you go on about is health and people dropping like flies. You have nothing positive to say. No genuine love of bodybuilding can be seen from your posts. No love of training or nutrition. Just insecure and selfish posts... time after time.

Hopefully Ramy is better soon. He is gonna destroy everyone at the NY Pro :D

A cat scan? Why would he get a cat scan. That makes no sense

rule out a PE (pulmonary embolism)

Sad to see someone making such amazing strides hit speedbumps. I wish him a speedy recovery and nothing but positive vibes.

I was just watching him getting trained 2 weeks ago on youtube. Loved every minute of it. Glad it's not serious. Huge guy, seems like a good guy too. His trainer too, as I recall. Odd comment on his trainer who seemed great to me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131