• All new members please introduce your self here and welcome to the board:
    http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=259
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
M4B Store Banner
spc
Riptropin Store banner
Generation X Bodybuilding Forum
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Mysupps Store Banner
IP Gear Store Banner
Anabolic Hormones Store Banner
Ganabol Store Banner
Spend $100 and get bonus needles free at sterile syringes
Professional Muscle Store open now
LandmarkChem Email Banner
Medtech Store Banner
Bruce Labs Store banner
qtropin
Professional Muscle Store open now
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
sunrise
ESPECIL-2
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy is destroying Phil

trackman

Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
141
Chris Acetos clients look soft this yr. Ramy is owning Phil. . It looks like Bader dialed in Ramy. Phils small frame is really evident .If they give it to Phil, bodybuilding is officially over.
 

Beti ona

Well-known member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Aug 12, 2017
Messages
1,464
Phil does not even deserve half his titles, I have not been interested in the open for years.
 

Ronnie23

New member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2009
Messages
2,581
After seeing the pictures. I still vote for phil.

He has better condition.
 

trackman

Member
Registered
Joined
Jun 9, 2006
Messages
141
I think condition is even, Ramy overwhelming size. Ramy wins back double bicep as well.
 

liv2pb

Active member
Registered
Joined
May 29, 2015
Messages
705
Ramey is bigger but phil has a much more pleasing physique. Phils back still destroys Ramey
 

XstarchildX

Verified Sponsor
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Joined
Oct 23, 2015
Messages
1,558
As much as I'd love to see Phil dethroned, I think it's going to be Phil, Ramy, Bonac.
 

zacharykane

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Sep 17, 2015
Messages
1,155
Phil just looks so bad from the front and sides this year, that hernia he has is very distracting and his entire midsection is protruding and washed out. To me, Ramy beat him in most shots, but overall, I think a strong case could be made for Bonac. Despite being a little shorter, he is the most complete.
 

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Moderator
Registered
Joined
Jun 8, 2002
Messages
13,774
Any side by side pictures?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

rAJJIN

Moderator / FOUNDING Member
Staff member
Moderator
Registered
Joined
Jun 8, 2002
Messages
13,774
Just found some. Yea Phil needs to fix the gut and that belly button.

I agree that Ramy looks better and has a TON of size on him.
Smaller waist to go with it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

bigmills

Member
Registered
Joined
Oct 4, 2015
Messages
338
Ramy does look good,i give credit when it's due and it's definitely due. However shows are win from the back and from the back Ramy's hamstring is just not hanging like Phil's is. I guess prejudging is 70% of it that the other 30% of it is tonight.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
 

zacharykane

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Sep 17, 2015
Messages
1,155
While I mostly agree with you, I just have a hard time one shot winning a show for a person when they lose practically every other shot. Phil takes Ramy on the back double, but to me, that's really it.


Ramy does look good,i give credit when it's due and it's definitely due. However shows are win from the back and from the back Ramy's hamstring is just not hanging like Phil's is. I guess prejudging is 70% of it that the other 30% of it is tonight.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
 

Durro

Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Joined
Dec 13, 2013
Messages
10,823
Ramy did improve a little he switches coaches to fast doesn’t give time for that coach to get a lot of information on him. I think in a few more years of more muscle maturity and learning how to dial in more he will get it.
Now Bonac could possibly beat Ramy and get second place. That wild man is the most peeled, diced, condition, ripped guy up there.
Imagine if he was four to five inches taller.


Sent from The Iron Pile
 

mikennrg

New member
Registered
Joined
Jan 9, 2010
Messages
791
Am I the only one that thinks bodybuilding is more interesting when it more of a bodybuilding contest and less of a diuretic contest?
 

TheOtherOne55

Sponsor Rep
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
Joined
Jun 6, 2010
Messages
3,258
This is the first time we've ever seen Phil lose upper body poses.
The only question about Ramy for today's show are his legs.

Phil was holding water and Ramy's leg separation wasn't there.
If Ramy fixes that and Phil says the same as he did last night, he will lose the title.


I honestly had the 212's much closer than how the judges were seeing it, moving them around I mean. I don't think Flex looked ON at all.
 

bieberhole69

New member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Dec 4, 2011
Messages
1,227
This is the first time we've ever seen Phil lose upper body poses.
The only question about Ramy for today's show are his legs.

Phil was holding water and Ramy's leg separation wasn't there.
If Ramy fixes that and Phil says the same as he did last night, he will lose the title.


I honestly had the 212's much closer than how the judges were seeing it, moving them around I mean. I don't think Flex looked ON at all.
It makes me wonder if Ramy's issue is more of a time / muscle maturity issue

Or if he's just so big that he needs to stay leaner all year and let the skin thin out some?

The biggest issue with Ramy's legs (IMO) is that he simply forgets to keep them flexed sometimes--which makes the issue much more apparent.
 

goal245

New member
Kilo Klub Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2011
Messages
1,097
Looks like Phil has Ascites

Ascites is a gastroenterological term for an accumulation of fluid in the peritoneal cavity that exceeds 25 mL. Although most commonly due to cirrhosis, severe liver disease or metastatic cancer, its presence can be a sign of other significant medical problems, such as Budd–Chiari syndrome
 

Attachments


Staff online

  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
504,173,260
Threads
123,848
Messages
2,368,868
Members
155,297
Latest member
Johnralfio12
Top