over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy is destroying Phil

I was watching the show with a few friends that don't know anything about bodybuilding and they could not get past Phils stomach, I didn't know how to explain to them that "it's ok Mr.Olympia is supposed to have a weird ass midsection as if abs don't mean anything"

If Ramy comes back a little more full, better oil and color, then he could take it.
Phil's gut looks seriously messed up!!!!

If Ramy comes back a little more full, better oil and color, then he could take it.
Phil's gut looks seriously messed up!!!!

Agreed he needs to fix his color and oil.

Basing the show on pics .. hard to do. Watching the moving parts .. can't take eyes off of ramy no matter who he stood next to. The guy is just enormous.. small waste.. conditioned..

Last edited:
I can't get past rammys quads. It's almost where he needs to leave them be and just focus on his back and arms

I hope he steals the show.

Bonac looks better then both of them.

Ramy looks like he had old man ass when he turned around

I don't know about destroying him....but Phil is definitely not at his best

I think Lenny from the Delray Misfits should have competed this year, he would be running with the pack belly wise. If Dorian won with a torn biceps I don´t see why Phil can´t win with a penis hanging from his belly button, especially when he isn´t destroyed by Ramy and still has the more pleasing physique.

Do you think Kai whishes he showed up lol

I think Lenny from the Delray Misfits should have competed this year, he would be running with the pack belly wise. If Dorian won with a torn biceps I don´t see why Phil can´t win with a penis hanging from his belly button, especially when he isn´t destroyed by Ramy and still has the more pleasing physique.

He has the penis but will lose points in the symmetry round for not having the balls along side of it.

I really can't believe this is the olympia. Looking at the photos it seems Phils gut has gotten larger while his muscles have slightly shrunk compared to last year. Like seriously what the hell happened to the year when Phil came out on stage and pointed to his gut as to say look no gut this year?

Also anyone hear dexter trying to talk trash to Phil? Saying to Phil he doesnt measure the greatness by how many times you win, but how you come back after you lose....lol I lost respect for Dexter quite a bit here. Like I agree Phil is not the goat and I can't stand Phil's ego, but to make that point your argument, at the mr olympia contest!? spoken like a true loser. Like if I was Phil I would have told him first you have to beat me for me to even have that be a possibility of coming back from a loss. It isn't Phil's fault he hasnt been beat since he won lol what a dumb comment by Dexter.

Ramy needs time. This dude started bodybuilding less than 7 years ago, and he suddenly became the biggest and freakiest guy on stage. Nobody came up to the level he's at, at the rate that he did.

Just needs time and consistency, and he'll get that "look".

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What the hell are those little lumps in the abdomen when I guy is really ripped? I noticed them on Phil....seems like you see them more on the older bodybuilders....is from years of constant sub-q injections? They look kind of weird when a guy is shredded and they are popping out of the skin

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131