over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy Leaves Oxygen Gym

I thought "Camel Crew" was a slang, derogatory term people were using to describe those at Oxygen Gym. I didn't know they referred to themselves as that officially. Hahaha

It's smart that Elssbiay has recognized it's not working and is making a change. I think some guys stick with the same trainer or nutritionist out of loyalty or something even though the approach just doesn't work.

There's other competitors I'd like to see make a change in nutritionists, too.

Hell probably do it one month a year or something, probably be a nice vacation for him to get away from everything and clear his mind. Doubt he can train on the boat, unless its larger than I am thinking.

Yes you are right - depends on the size of the boat ..
A good friend of mine used to go on one of the big boats that was out to sea over 3 months at a time and they had commercial like gyms, basket ball courts and running track etc and huge full service cafe.

Fker would come back 25 lbs heavier and jacked and then slack off at home and start all over again -he made damn good money too...but down side was no women....lil slic woulda been in heaven...:)

What's odd is he plans to keep competing.. Yet be on a boat for 20 days out of a month ?? I'm guessing he will be in hany or aceto camp very quickly and not step foot on a boat..

Hell probably do it one month a year or something, probably be a nice vacation for him to get away from everything and clear his mind. Doubt he can train on the boat, unless its larger than I am thinking.

Yes you are right - depends on the size of the boat ..
A good friend of mine used to go on one of the big boats that was out to sea over 3 months at a time and they had commercial like gyms, basket ball courts and running track etc and huge full service cafe.

Fker would come back 25 lbs heavier and jacked and then slack off at home and start all over again -he made damn good money too...but down side was no women....lil slic woulda been in heaven...:)

No, this has been taken out of context.

Palumbo interviewed him at the Olympia expo about his time when fishing was his occupation. When it was, he would be on the boat fishing for 20 days, back home for 6-7 days, then back out fishing for 20 days.

Ramy told Palumbo he now OWNS 4 fishing boats, so as the owner I doubt he's going out for 2-3 weeks at a time. He can continue the bodybuilding lifestyle and let the income from his boats fund it.

Fishing talk starts at 22:20:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4RNwIwo00Q"]FINDING BIG RAMY! Meet the Olympians (2018) Highlights - YouTube[/ame]

Aceto has no problem with Ramy

But I would think there is a conflict of interest if you are coaching the current Mr olympia and a guy that placed 2nd in 2017.

Its not about Hany. Its about Ramy leaving Aceto to go back to Camel Crew. Just like when Regan left, Aceto was hesitant to take him back as well.

Aceto has no problem with Ramy

But I would think there is a conflict of interest if you are coaching the current Mr olympia and a guy that placed 2nd in 2017.

Didn't Aceto coach both Ronnie and Flex Wheeler at the same time when they were both 1st and 2nd in the O. Hanny also trained Jay and Heath for an O.

I think they run training like a business and will not deny clientele.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity