YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy still could be the next Ronnie....

DrBeefcake777

Banned
I need that man to get his conditioning down. It seems the early 2000s BBers all had better conditioning. Ramy might need a new approach bc he could win multiple titles if he could just dial it in better, Im an American, but I dont care what nationality wins. I see so much potential in Ramy bc his size is so damn prominent. He needs to forgo a little of it if needed to become diced as fuck for just that one day and he could be the best we have seen since Ronnie.

I think Cutlers best year is the best stage presence along with Ronnies best year of all time. Phil is close to that, but Ramy could absolutely achieve that god like status of competitiors that blow everyone else away.

No disrespect but the last 2 lineups would be eaten alive in the early 2000s-2010 in my opinion.

It's not that Ramy can't nail it, he just can't seem to nail it when it matters. We've seen him absolutely shredded AND full...but not when it matters. He misses it on contest day. Dude has an amazing physique, but he seems to have a hard time filling out and the timing is always off.

Chad Nichols fell on his sword for the last bad showing and took the blame for over feeding him carbs. According to Chad, I believe he said it was Ramy’s body’s ability to assimilate carbs too much and too fast making him spill over.
If he could dial in his carbs, I believe he could do it.

Chad Nichols fell on his sword for the last bad showing and took the blame for over feeding him carbs. According to Chad, I believe he said it was Ramy’s body’s ability to assimilate carbs too much and too fast making him spill over.

Right, we've seen it. His body seems to have a VERY short window between looking filled out and just eventually looking like shit. The issue is getting the best, most filled out version to show on contest day.

Dude is absolutely capable of looking incredible, he just can't seem to look that way when it matters lol

I don't get it. A flat shredded Ramy is still 278 lbs with no waist. Let him go flat.

I don't get it. A flat shredded Ramy is still 278 lbs with no waist. Let him go flat.
Then you run into the problem where you are flat and muscles don’t pop /press against the skin so you end up looking soft

When ON, he is unbeatable.
I was at his Pro debut at the NY Pro in 2013 and he was lights outtt. He just seems to be a guy who hits it for a few hours. Some BBers have the ability to peak for 24+ hours and some peak for 40 mins. They are still both amazing Bbers but 40 mins of amazing is tough and needs others to shit the bed to win big.

I don't know about next Ronnie but he has potential to be very good.

Exactly...dude has a span of about thirty minutes where he looks amazing lol. Then he goes flat. It's his own way of processing everything and extremely difficult to nail down, I imagine. Can't imagine how frustrating it must be!

Then you run into the problem where you are flat and muscles don’t pop /press against the skin so you end up looking soft
Never saw him looking flat. Only like an insulin sack stuffed with cookies and grapes... except for the NY pro 7 years ago where he was slightly flat and unbeatable.

Never saw him looking flat. Only like an insulin sack stuffed with cookies and grapes... except for the NY pro 7 years ago where he was slightly flat and unbeatable.

i wasnt referring to ramy specifically. people always bring this up why dont guys just go for a flat and shredded look... when you carry significant muscle tissue, you end up looking soft when you are flat not shredded. its not as simple as people make it out to be when they say just go for a flat but shredded look, that look doesnt really exist. you need to have a good level of fullness to get the muscles pressing against the skin to get a shredded look. Just look at Iain at Tampa, he was way too flat so he ended up looking soft and out of shape.

[QUOTE = "Aikman56, publicación: 2875780, miembro: 109810"]
No.
No puede.
No lo hará.
Período.

Es Nasser, con mejor actitud.
[/CITAR]
100% de acuerdo.
A true freak muscle bb...but he's never at point.

The next Ronnie, idk. You really think he had 6-7 years left in him? I say 5 years max before his engine throws a rod.

No he can't.

I think he could. He needs to leave that gym and his prep coach. He has the genetics but he isnt doing it properly come stage time. I should have said he has the genetics and yeah Ronnie is an overstatement... I should have said next Phil Heath bc Ronnie is miles ahead of all others all time at his best

Exactly...dude has a span of about thirty minutes where he looks amazing lol. Then he goes flat. It's his own way of processing everything and extremely difficult to nail down, I imagine. Can't imagine how frustrating it must be!

Is this not of his fault? I feel likeits his prep and the"gurus" around him. He has those genetics to win the O. I think he might go down as a wasteof the genetic lottery

I really want Flex Lewis to crush it this year off topic. I fuckin love that guy,

When Ramy first started competing he seemed to be more on point. It seems like there are to many cooks in the kitchen now and things get to over complicated peak week.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws