over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy update

Seeing as the Olympia is a size judged show, I'd say it's pretty much game over already unless they do some weird last minute hocus pocus 🤣

About the 6 week out mark, he has Dennis James training him at my gym. Beyond humble giant. After last years win, he dropped by with the Sandow and left it on the counter for a couple of days. Amazingly heavy as shit.

Attachments

• 20211013_160947.jpg
    20211013_160947.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 107
If he's still going to be with Chad Nichols I think he takes it again. I predict he will be more improved prob see the best ramy this year. Game over

About the 6 week out mark, he has Dennis James training him at my gym. Beyond humble giant. After last years win, he dropped by with the Sandow and left it on the counter for a couple of days. Amazingly heavy as shit.
That’s awesome. He seems like an incredibly nice guy. He gets a lot of criticism for not doing a lot of appearances but the guy is a family man and puts them first as he should. I would like to see him do a bit more training videos though.

and Nick Walker is little under 5'7" i believe and 302lbs right now!?
Ramy and him will be super cool to compare
this will be a badass Mr O

and Nick Walker is little under 5'7" i believe and 302lbs right now!?
Ramy and him will be super cool to compare
this will be a badass Mr O
It seems like being over 3bills in bodyweight is almost becoming the new standard for most of the top Olympia competitors in the off season. Hell, some are tipping the scales at 300 in contest shape. I'm between 5'8"-9" and now that I'm getting close to 50yrs old I stay a little lighter but I still usually always weigh 250-260 with at least somewhat visible abs and these men, in off season condition, would make me look like a small chubby child standing next to them. lol I know it's not healthy but I've always been inspired by the "mass monster freaks". The look of the classic physiques are amazing too, though.

Here is the latest video of Ramy posing. Looking good for 125 days out from the big dance.

Here is the latest video of Ramy posing. Looking good for 125 days out from the big dance.

If he landed on planet earth a thousand years ago looking like that he would be killed, burned at the stake as monster, too frightful, too unbelievable to live.

and Nick Walker is little under 5'7"

that would make his new coach like 5'4...not an enviable position.

Chris Aceto said (on Palumbo's podcast) that he thinks Nick will be top 3 - after seeing him in Orlando

Big Ramy is amazing. by the way, I wonder what his diet looks like in the off-season.

Big Ramy is amazing. by the way, I wonder what his diet looks like in the off-season.
I don't know what it looks like but his weekly food budget is probably at least $1k. lol Best of the best for Big Ramy, I'd think anyway with the wealthy people that appears to be supporting him in his country. It would be interesting to see some of his meals. I may be completely wrong though and maybe he eats like most budget minded bodybuilders... but I doubt it

I don't know what it looks like but his weekly food budget is probably at least $1k. lol Best of the best for Big Ramy, I'd think anyway with the wealthy people that appears to be supporting him in his country. It would be interesting to see some of his meals. I may be completely wrong though and maybe he eats like most budget minded bodybuilders... but I doubt it
If I get the opportunity to see Ramy pre-Olympia this year at my gym, I'll try to find out from him or DJ what his diet looks like. They may not divulge that though...

If I get the opportunity to see Ramy pre-Olympia this year at my gym, I'll try to find out from him or DJ what his diet looks like. They may not divulge that though...

IMHO

It is probably what everybody else eats. Macros are about the same, give
or take. That is the secret, there is no secret diet. No secret ingredient, no
magical timing, they just eat more, consistently, religiously, without fail. ;):)

I take cash or credit card. No bitcoin.

To think Mr. Olympia has gone from Frank Zane to Ramy.
View attachment 162779

I'll take that to the bank any day of the week.
Big Rig Ramy, not so much but I pile on the
respect for what he has accomplished.

Oh . . . Frank went out jogging every day when
he was in Palm Springs prepping, getting in shape
for the Olympia. See above.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members