over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ramy

Wait so did he get injured doing a back flip or because a crowd of people in India mobbed him during a guest pose?

back flips aside

I wanted to leave a show this year because things didnt go my way on stage. my wife made me stay to watch the open finals, and I owe her for making me stay because of Fred Smalls. Say what you want, the dude is a great poser
smooth and graceful

Ed Corney could pose, but times and people have changed, music has changed, art has changed, great posing is allowed to change as well
his posing is a mix of smooth movement, compulsory round posing and his interpretation of entertainment with trunks on
its not sexual, not offensive
Just think if Cedric could move like him, he might be the most popular guest poser of the day

x2

this..

absolutely hate this rubbish..

did arnold, dorian, Ed corney, Levrone, Sameer ever did this silly nonsense on stage.

u go up there show your muscles to the best of ability. thats is it.

some people say oh thats boring well then u go to a gay bar and watch some jerk climb up a pole if that makes u happy.

Wiggling your ass on stage - Melvin

robotic bullshit - vince

slapping you quads on stage like a cheap hooker - Branch

none of this crap break dance is artistic representation of ones masterpiece .

a big F .. zero ... disgraceful

and they have this violent disgraceful, meaningless music playing in the background. hands to their ears asking for applaud.

Some people say fred biggie smalls is a great poser. Bad bad times are upon is. This fucking genius does NOT even hold a pose properly. Never. Hold the damn pose !!!

Once my wife happened to be while i was chrome casting some show on tv she saw fred do his thing and she burst out laughing , what a joker wtf he is doing.

I miss Ed so badly...

#NowThisIsWhatICallBodybuilding

View attachment 87299

No. Arnold fell off the stage and hurt his knee without any nonsense.

Wait so did he get injured doing a back flip or because a crowd of people in India mobbed him during a guest pose?

The people in India mobbing him at guest posing....

Hers the link to the video i was talking about:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SjKz9Burrg"]Official Big Ramy Injury Update (feat Chris Aceto) on RXMuscle.com - YouTube[/ame]

Yeah according to Aceto no backflips involved,,,,,just got pushed by several 100lb indians and somehow tweaked it....wth

You guys got it all wrong. He back flipped out of the way of the 100lb mobbing Indians. I can't blame him, I would do the same.

HE PROBABLY OFFERED A LARGE "DISCOUNT" ON WHATEVER SUPPLEMENT HE WAS OFFERING AND THEY FLOCKED TO HIM. ANYONE IN THE CAR BUSINESS CAN APPRECIATE THIS LOL

you could barely get me to "stop drop and roll" if
my house was on fire....

i would be like .........fuck that......ill just get burned up a little.

:p

sometimes I am too lazy to roll over and sleep on my other side!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats a lot of muscle to flip end over end! back int he day when I was a larger man, I tried dunking the basketball, something I had done easily at a lighter weight of 225lbs, but at 275-280lbs it was like I had lead blocks on my feet? I couldn't believe how hard it was to 'get up'?! haha..

Never ceases to amaze me seeing some of these pro football guys and how athletic they are? JJ watt can pretty well jump out of the gym last video I saw. There was another defensive end I saw doing flips half way down the football field in another video? can't remember who it was but it amazed me how limber and powerful he was!?

x2

this..

absolutely hate this rubbish..

did arnold, dorian, Ed corney, Levrone, Sameer ever did this silly nonsense on stage.

u go up there show your muscles to the best of ability. thats is it.

some people say oh thats boring well then u go to a gay bar and watch some jerk climb up a pole if that makes u happy.

Wiggling your ass on stage - Melvin

robotic bullshit - vince

slapping you quads on stage like a cheap hooker - Branch

none of this crap break dance is artistic representation of ones masterpiece .

a big F .. zero ... disgraceful

and they have this violent disgraceful, meaningless music playing in the background. hands to their ears asking for applaud.

Some people say fred biggie smalls is a great poser. Bad bad times are upon is. This fucking genius does NOT even hold a pose properly. Never. Hold the damn pose !!!

Once my wife happened to be while i was chrome casting some show on tv she saw fred do his thing and she burst out laughing , what a joker wtf he is doing.

I miss Ed so badly...

#NowThisIsWhatICallBodybuilding

View attachment 87299

that mentality screams you've never looked into anything else and even bodybuiding even if you look in the arnolds era.. where most of these were into other sports before.... forget about all those gymnastics,ex football/rugby players... ever seen the video of Levrone beating that sprinter??(all the sprinter does is sprinting....) another person on these boards convinced it is the juice that did the job.. all those connective tissues,joints,carts,bones and what not what would you sat build them?? yeah Roelly does his flips just for fun.. maybe these are one of the few things he can do nowadays due to all that extra muscle... can't think of anyone who had some profgress in the sport /in/out of the net who started strictly into and only bodybuilding... think jay,ronnie and jonnie jackson were also powerlifters before.. all that to build the base to put the slabs of mucle on..

and btw posing my friend is what discovers those fibers... I am saying it likely because you will not what I am saying..

Last edited:
[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xiOHadGV8sk[/ame]

Levrone didn't beat the sprinter. Watch th vid.

Ya, Levrone pulled a hammy mid race. Get your facts straight.

There was no backflip lol, would be cool tho.

RX muscle just posted a video explaining what happened.

He hurt his knee/leg getting mobbed in the guest pose he did in India.

Not a bad injury just strained it and he had food poisoning because of the food in India hence why he didn't do the Olympia Europe.

Really glad to hear that its not a serious issue. I like RAMY and wish him the very best.

that mentality screams you've never looked into anything else and even bodybuiding even if you look in the arnolds era.. where most of these were into other sports before.... forget about all those gymnastics,ex football/rugby players... ever seen the video of Levrone beating that sprinter??(all the sprinter does is sprinting....) another person on these boards convinced it is the juice that did the job.. all those connective tissues,joints,carts,bones and what not what would you sat build them?? yeah Roelly does his flips just for fun.. maybe these are one of the few things he can do nowadays due to all that extra muscle... can't think of anyone who had some profgress in the sport /in/out of the net who started strictly into and only bodybuilding... think jay,ronnie and jonnie jackson were also powerlifters before.. all that to build the base to put the slabs of mucle on..

and btw posing my friend is what discovers those fibers... I am saying it likely because you will not what I am saying..

Lol what the fuck you are on about you idiot. Can you construct a sentence and write properly first of all.

Have i looked into something else ?

and my mentality ? what you on about?

This is a bodybuilding forum

we talk shop here

I am talking shop

POSING

do you understand that ?

yes i have seen video of Kevin doing the sprint race with sprinter Dwayne a fellow Brit for BALCO. Whats your point ? that he is CVS fit ? he is flexible ? He is fast ? that he is not muscle bound. I know all that. But he is also a great artistic poser. That is why i referred to him as one of the great poser. So was shawn ray etc.

So next time you comment stick to the fucking theme -

Posing then and posing now - thats was the theme

nobody discussing and comparing how fit,flexible and active guys were from these two eras.

If you would like to know guys in the 80s were more CVS fit, obviously.

"I am saying it likely because you will not what I am saying"

"all those connective tissues,joints,carts,bones and what not what would you sat build them??"

wtf this even means? Are you trying to say something in English and having difficulty constructing a sentence ? That is what I can comprehend anyway.

Lastly please enlighten us what the hell powerlifting has to do with posing lol

No wait dont! Spare us & just dont bother please. Thanks

Last edited:

Your train of thought is truly a mystery.

Levrone didnt beat the sprinter, close but no cigar.

And most people on this board KNOW that posing over and over brings out detail in the muscles.

Wait wasnt this about Ramy doing a backflip :confused::confused:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner