over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Ron does it again....

wELL, I SAW HIM GUEST POSE 2 WEEKS AGO..!!!

AND....THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN BULKING UP OUGHT TO TAKE A LOOK AT RONNIE OFFSEASON! GOOD LORD.

YES THE DUDE IS SUPER HUGE..HUGE..HUGE..HUGE........BUT, HE IS ALSO ONE FAT F*CKER! LOL....NOW I LIKE RONNIE'S PHYSIQUE SO DON'T GET ME WRONG...BUT....FAT ON HIS ASS...FAT HANGING OFF HIS LATS...THE DUDE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS WEARING ONE OF THOS SUMO WRESTLER OUTFITS ONLY A MORE MUSCULAR VERSION.

RON AIN'T AFRAID TO GET BIG....THAT'S FOR SURE. I AM NOT BULLSHITTING..I HAVE NEVER BEEN THAT FAT IN MY LIFE.......THE DUDES PUTTING DOWN SOME FOOD! I GUESS THAT'S WHY HE KEEPS ON GETTING BIGGER EACH YEAR...HE ISN'T TRYING TO STAY PRETTY ALL THE TIME! :)

lol yeah and just imagine he eats "clean: compared to most guys. His offseason is like steak and corn bread with some french fries. lol He doesn't eat TO bad. Not like cake and icecream. I wish I had the money he spends on food.

IMO this isnt about being pretty anyway.................there is to many pretty boys in this sport as it is, knocking each other if there bodyfat is over 10%.......who gives a fuck, fat comes off shit look at Prest. Hats off to Coleman hes the man.

JETHRO TULL said:
AND....THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN BULKING UP OUGHT TO TAKE A LOOK AT RONNIE OFFSEASON! GOOD LORD.

YES THE DUDE IS SUPER HUGE..HUGE..HUGE..HUGE........BUT, HE IS ALSO ONE FAT F*CKER! LOL....NOW I LIKE RONNIE'S PHYSIQUE SO DON'T GET ME WRONG...BUT....FAT ON HIS ASS...FAT HANGING OFF HIS LATS...THE DUDE LOOKED LIKE HE WAS WEARING ONE OF THOS SUMO WRESTLER OUTFITS ONLY A MORE MUSCULAR VERSION.

RON AIN'T AFRAID TO GET BIG....THAT'S FOR SURE. I AM NOT BULLSHITTING..I HAVE NEVER BEEN THAT FAT IN MY LIFE.......THE DUDES PUTTING DOWN SOME FOOD! I GUESS THAT'S WHY HE KEEPS ON GETTING BIGGER EACH YEAR...HE ISN'T TRYING TO STAY PRETTY ALL THE TIME! :)
Believe it or not Jethro I bet Ronnie was only about 8% bf at the Cup but he was holding alot of water which can have a fat appearance.He still had huge veins in the quads and throughout his body and had back seperation in the rear double bi.If he would of took a diurectic or 2 and went from 300lbs. down to about 285lbs. He would of looked great.Train hard big guy,
Brad

BRAD, HOW MUCH WOULD YOU SAY HE WEIGHED THAT DAY?

BRADHOLLIBAUGH said:
Believe it or not Jethro I bet Ronnie was only about 8% bf at the Cup but he was holding alot of water which can have a fat appearance.He still had huge veins in the quads and throughout his body and had back seperation in the rear double bi.If he would of took a diurectic or 2 and went from 300lbs. down to about 285lbs. He would of looked great.Train hard big guy,
Brad

300LBS? I WOULD HAVE GUESSED EVEN MORE! YOU COULD BE RIGHT...IT'S JUST THAT IT HIS ASS EVEN HAD A BIG DIMPLE ON IT! HAHAHA....

WHEN WE TALKED, YOU MENTIONED THAT YOU ARE RIGHT AT 300LBS. I THINK YOU ARE HOLDING 'SUBSTANTIALLY' LESS WATER THAN BIG RON IS! YOU LOOKED ONE HELL OF A LOT LEANER THAN RON DID THAT DAY...AT LEAST TO ME.

YOU MIGHT BE A LITTLE WISER ABOUT THE CONDITIONS WHICH MIGHT CONTRIBUTE TO A LOOK LIKE THE ONE HE WAS SPORTING THAT DAY. MY IGNORANT ASS COULD USE A LITTLE EDUCATING IN SOME AREAS. HE IS ONE 'WATERY F*CKER'!!! LOL.... :) I ABSOLUTELY MEANT NO DISRESPECT TO RON...HE'S JUST NOT GONNA DIE OF STARVATION ANYTIME SOON!

joshbarnett said:
all that matters is what you look like the day of show!!!

all the matter is whats inside, my mother tell me im *special*

Thanks Jethro and I try to stay 7-8% bf or less year around and I watch my sodium intake to keep the water retention down and my blood pressure in normal ranges.Ronnie told me he weighed around 300-302lbs. that weekend.As you may know that 5 lbs. of water retention on stage looks like 10 lbs. ....and so on.Keep lifting the steel buddy and hope to see you more in the future.
Brad

JETHRO TULL said:
300LBS? I WOULD HAVE GUESSED EVEN MORE! YOU COULD BE RIGHT...IT'S JUST THAT IT HIS ASS EVEN HAD A BIG DIMPLE ON IT! HAHAHA....

WHEN WE TALKED, YOU MENTIONED THAT YOU ARE RIGHT AT 300LBS. I THINK YOU ARE HOLDING 'SUBSTANTIALLY' LESS WATER THAN BIG RON IS! YOU LOOKED ONE HELL OF A LOT LEANER THAN RON DID THAT DAY...AT LEAST TO ME.

YOU MIGHT BE A LITTLE WISER ABOUT THE CONDITIONS WHICH MIGHT CONTRIBUTE TO A LOOK LIKE THE ONE HE WAS SPORTING THAT DAY. MY IGNORANT ASS COULD USE A LITTLE EDUCATING IN SOME AREAS. HE IS ONE 'WATERY F*CKER'!!! LOL.... :) I ABSOLUTELY MEANT NO DISRESPECT TO RON...HE'S JUST NOT GONNA DIE OF STARVATION ANYTIME SOON!

300 and fat or soft, but rock hard on stage at 295?!! even coming off u think he would gain more weight than that?

big_byrd52 said:
300 and fat or soft, but rock hard on stage at 295?!! even coming off u think he would gain more weight than that?
Most of the stage weights listed by the pros in mags are blown or hyped way out proportion....It makes for good reading I guess.Judging by Ronnies condition at 300 lbs. at the Cup I would guess his biggest stage weight at possibly 270lbs. Which is still incredibly huge.He has won past Olympia`s in the high 240`s.
Brad

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity