advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Big Shout Out to True Nutrition and Phil!

workhard2121

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Just wanted to thank true nutrition and Phil for getting me hooked on LBA's! In the past 3 weeks it has made a huge difference in my diet and physique. Definitely a staple in my supplementation now. So thanks guys! :headbang:

I can't function if I don't have some of their Maple Syrup on my Eggs in the morn...

Johnny Ringo

The Maple is the Bomb... I use the Choclate in my protein drinks... Get you some Big Supa!:headbang:

Johnny Ringo

The Maple is the Bomb... I use the Choclate in my protein drinks... Get you some Big Supa!:headbang:

Johnny Ringo

Man ol man ok I'm ordering some today what other favors u like imma get the maple what other one would u suggest brotha?

a little chocolate added to even a bad chocolate protein powder makes it alot easier to get down , adds a great flavor to oatmeal too

vanilla mixed in milk taste like a melted vanilla milkshake , use raw goat milk and its a complete meal !!

2 tablspoons of coconut on a cup of white rice with 8oz tilapia broken up in it with a little curry powder makes a perfect postworkout meal that has a "Thai" twist to it

a tablespoon of when mixed with a tablespoon of peanutbutter , mix real well then ad a little bit of cholota LBA to it (teaspoon at a time) and the mix of peanutbutter and glycerin causes the mixture to harden turn into almost a candy

Maple on top of 2 cups egg whites with a dash of cinnmon and stevia makes a great french post substitute

add 3 ounces coconut to 8oz water and 8oz pedialite 8oz gatorade and start drinking before you train when you shoot 100mcg IGF-DES and sip through your workout for some pumps that you cant even describe!!:headbang:

Last edited:
lbas on chobani greek yogurt booo ya.

Vanilla over cottage cheese before bed :chee'y-sm

Love them! Ever since I first met Phil close to 5 years ago I have not gone a day without them!

a little chocolate added to even a bad chocolate protein powder makes it alot easier to get down , adds a great flavor to oatmeal too

vanilla mixed in milk taste like a melted vanilla milkshake , use raw goat milk and its a complete meal !!

2 tablspoons of coconut on a cup of white rice with 8oz tilapia broken up in it with a little curry powder makes a perfect postworkout meal that has a "Thai" twist to it

a tablespoon of when mixed with a tablespoon of peanutbutter , mix real well then ad a little bit of cholota LBA to it (teaspoon at a time) and the mix of peanutbutter and glycerin causes the mixture to harden turn into almost a candy

Maple on top of 2 cups egg whites with a dash of cinnmon and stevia makes a great french post substitute

add 3 ounces coconut to 8oz water and 8oz pedialite 8oz gatorade and start drinking before you train when you shoot 100mcg IGF-DES and sip through your workout for some pumps that you cant even describe!!:headbang:

these are great ideas,chocolate is my favorite followed by coconut,they are great and you can do alot with them

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131