over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG THANK YOU TO AL GORE!

Well like i said, the simple fact that you can come on here say whatever it is you want to say about your government without them tracing your IP adress and beating you over the head with a club. Makes it the BEST COUNTRY ON EARTH! Do I have to live in another country to be able to say that? MAYBE. But I dont believe i have to. But I am very happy living in this country. I may not "like" the direction it's going in. But I certainly love this country and thank this country for all the opportunities it has given me and my family.

I agree with you.I certainly have my bitches but when it comes down to it I AM PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!! And if anyone doesn't like it they can kiss my Red White and Blue ass!!!

“IN A little over a billion years, we expect Earth to become a baked, barren, powder-dry desert. It’s hard to imagine how multicellular life could survive,” Sky & Telescope.

“A brightening Sun will boil the seas and bake the continents, this apocalyptic scenario is more than an inconvenient truth—it’s our inevitable destiny.” Astronomy magazine

Any merit to these quotes?

The longer i'm around the more i realize what i THOUGHT i knew pre-40's, i now realize i didn't know squat. It's not until one gets in their 40's that they have a wee bit of wisdom accumulated, and wisdom trumps most everything else when it comes to making rational decisions. I know the youngsters :D will flame away at this, but that's to be expected and proves my point:D

here's a little something to chew on:
The pubs were the "party of fiscal conservatives", then came W, and with the Pub Congress ran up debt considerably. Then the Dems took over Congress, and Obama and the Dem party are bashing W for spending bills they authored and voted for Now the Dem party, that was so hard on W for creating debt, is ringing up deficits and debt like never seen before, and those hollering about W's spending are those gleefully ramping up the spending Now the Pubs, who started us on this spending frenzy are the ones screaming for fiscal restraint.

See the trend? It's all misdirection, kinda like watching Pro Rassling, where they beat each other in front of the camera but off camera they are laughing about the suckers they fooled...

My thought now is social issues are primarily used to polarize (divide and conquer) and they are not likely to be changed my either party. It's a nice tactic used, again, to misdirect while these elected crooks grab more and more power while selling us ALL a bill of goods...

Kinda off the subject, but i'm liking more and more of what i see with this guy
Our America - The Gary Johnson Initiative. The United, United States of America.

The longer i'm around the more i realize what i THOUGHT i knew pre-40's, i now realize i didn't know squat. It's not until one gets in their 40's that they have a wee bit of wisdom accumulated, and wisdom trumps most everything else when it comes to making rational decisions. I know the youngsters :D will flame away at this, but that's to be expected and proves my point:D

here's a little something to chew on:
The pubs were the "party of fiscal conservatives", then came W, and with the Pub Congress ran up debt considerably. Then the Dems took over Congress, and Obama and the Dem party are bashing W for spending bills they authored and voted for Now the Dem party, that was so hard on W for creating debt, is ringing up deficits and debt like never seen before, and those hollering about W's spending are those gleefully ramping up the spending Now the Pubs, who started us on this spending frenzy are the ones screaming for fiscal restraint.

See the trend? It's all misdirection, kinda like watching Pro Rassling, where they beat each other in front of the camera but off camera they are laughing about the suckers they fooled...

My thought now is social issues are primarily used to polarize (divide and conquer) and they are not likely to be changed my either party. It's a nice tactic used, again, to misdirect while these elected crooks grab more and more power while selling us ALL a bill of goods...

Kinda off the subject, but i'm liking more and more of what i see with this guy
Our America - The Gary Johnson Initiative. The United, United States of America.

you got it my friend...now if only everyone would figure this out maybe we could get some real change happening. people just cannot figure out that the guys that are allowed to be president arent there to change things, they are there to keep things the same. dem or repub, doesnt matter...still owned by the same corporations and banks.

“IN A little over a billion years, we expect Earth to become a baked, barren, powder-dry desert. It’s hard to imagine how multicellular life could survive,” Sky & Telescope.

“A brightening Sun will boil the seas and bake the continents, this apocalyptic scenario is more than an inconvenient truth—it’s our inevitable destiny.” Astronomy magazine

maybe. maybe not. i dont put too much merit into mans ability to predict what the earth would be like in billions of years. im sure i could dig up some quotes saying that we will be in an ice age by then.

those magazines are probably owned by a corporation that has a vested interest in climate change legislation coming into fruition.

even if it is true...our proposed legislation wont do a damn thing about it. it will only make rich men richer and poor men poorer...which makes sense bc thats whats its designed to do.

Yes this is true. The sun will not stay hot for infinite time.. as it begins to "die" it will expand, radiate much more heat.. and devour several planets with it.

E.06 What happens to the planets when the Sun dies?

This is so far into the future it's the least of our worries. Our sister galaxy is headed directly for impact with our milky way.. Andromeda?Milky Way collision - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But we'll most likely have raped the planet dry and killed ourselves off long, long, long before any of that happens. :(

Yes but...

You put that as though snow is frequent in Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Etc...

I just look at the Olympics, Vancouver is having to ship snow in. Canada at this time of the year with hardly any snow? THAT is unbelievable. And speaking of the Olympics, I watched the opening ceremonies last night. I gotta say I was washed over with pride and emotion, as the past few opening ceremonies when USA got announced they received mixed responses and in some cases boos. NOT last night! Man, I watched them proudly march out with over 200 athletes, to a rauciously cheering audience -- it was great! Canada of course was last w/ the biggest ovation, but it was pretty damn cool to see ppl respecting America again.

Last edited:
Once the natural current of this earth gets destroyed from all the ice melting.....there will be an ice age, might not be in your lifetime but will happen, we will be seeing more an more natural disasters as the years come, we are destroying the earth and populating fast, we just gotta wait an see what happens next :(

:D

Attachments

• EndIsNear3.jpg
    EndIsNear3.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 89
Yes this is true. The sun will not stay hot for infinite time.. as it begins to "die" it will expand, radiate much more heat.. and devour several planets with it.

then why are we having record breaking snowfall right now? it was warmer 10 years ago....dude, its fucking cold outside and i'm down here in florida, i would love to experience a little of this "devouring" that you speak of!

science is flawed just like every other topic...if the top scientist cant agree, i doubt we are going to find the answer on PM! ha..end of thread

And who are you to say they can't. First question is so elementary I
hesitate to even answer but I will. Most likely by the way they test and
measure emissions in the atmosphere today. Look Mr ridiculous, I'm not a scientist
geologist, or chemist . I go by the tests and studies made by well
known respected scientists and so on. I'm a landscaper. I do a little
reading on plants animals and the environmet that's my story.
your statements are what I consider ridiculous. Oh and yes there are
global cycles but they take 10,000 years not 20 to change.
God bless you too..................

I'll add from what I understand they use to measure consentrations by air bubbles trapped
in pollar ice if that answers any of thoughs questions of yours

Just curious, who are the "well known and respected scientists" you speak of? Would these be the spokespersons for the elite looking to enforce a global tax and thus a global economy and thus a global government? Would these be the same scientists involved in "Climate Gate"?

you got it my friend...now if only everyone would figure this out maybe we could get some real change happening. people just cannot figure out that the guys that are allowed to be president arent there to change things, they are there to keep things the same. dem or repub, doesnt matter...still owned by the same corporations and banks.

Amen

“How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think” - Hitler

MORE SNOW STARTING TONIGHT! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. THINK I'LL GET MY SWIMMING TRUNKS OUT! BAHAHAHAHA :p

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131