over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

big trouble at work help

makaveli25

Registered
Ill try to get right to the point here. Theres been a dude at work who has been on my ass for a couple of months.. Hes been very very nast to me for no real reason he just thinks its funy. He will walk up to the window at the lab that i work at and just call me a bitch and talk mad shit. He even makes cracks that im a terroist and a camel jockey cause of my dark skin. When i leave the lab to walk to the lines (I work in a juice factory) if hes in front of me he will put his middle finger up just to be an asshole. Well today he went to far and said something about my mom and doing sexual things with her. I walked up to the window and slapped him pretty good in the face. No one saw it but like and idiot i admited i did it. His supervisor had to file a report he likes me but he had to. He had me write down everthing that led up to it and what happend exactly. I cant loose this job im not sure whats gonna happen. The dude who i slapped said he didn't want me to get fired i think he knows he had it comeing. I have a meeting with the higher ups tommorow. Any good advice on what i should say. Boy did i mess up it was reflex. His eye and nose are swollen but nothing major. The place I work at is notorious for letting people off of shit hopefully i will get off.

If I do get fired is there a chance i could get unemployment. Im actually moving in about 6 weeeks. I need to have work until i move but it will be hard finding a job around this little town.

god im an idiot

He had to issue a statement he said he wants me to stay maybe this will save me.. I might get stuck doing anger managent but i might need it neways.. Ive been using violence my whole life when i get disrespected bad enough. Since I was a little kid. But theres no place for it at work

Naw bro you're not an idiot. I believe many of us would have reacted the sameway if not worst. I know I would have. You made a mistake doing it at work, yes. But learn from it.. don't be so hard on yourself. You did put this guy in his place which made me chuckle a bit when reading your post.

just found out i fractured his nose it problalby wont help my case any.. i just hope they are fair..

He earned it.

I used to know people that were fired from jobs because they were so messed up thet they were constantly intimidating coworkers. Not empty threats either, serious mental/emotional/spiritual issues. This guy is lucky you weren't the other guy I'm talking about, or they would have carried him out to the ambulance on a stretcher.

Anyway, you're not an idiot, you just made a mistake. The guy was either a racist, or maybe he just had a really crappy sense of humour & didn't know when to stop.

I'll just bet that the whole reason he says he wants you to stay is that he doesn't want to meet you out in the parking lot the day after they fire you. Hopefully I'm wrong & hopefully he's a better man than that.

I don't think you'll get fired, just show remores & explain that he had been harrassing you for some time & finally the comment about your mom pushed you over the top.

I think the only thing u did that was stupid was slap him instead of punching him in the throat ;)

One thing is for sure dude.. if you dont get fired... he sure as hell wont mess with you anymore

dont be hard on yourself

Ill try to get right to the point here. Theres been a dude at work who has been on my ass for a couple of months.. Hes been very very nast to me for no real reason he just thinks its funy. He will walk up to the window at the lab that i work at and just call me a bitch and talk mad shit. He even makes cracks that im a terroist and a camel jockey cause of my dark skin. When i leave the lab to walk to the lines (I work in a juice factory) if hes in front of me he will put his middle finger up just to be an asshole. Well today he went to far and said something about my mom and doing sexual things with her. I walked up to the window and slapped him pretty good in the face. No one saw it but like and idiot i admited i did it. His supervisor had to file a report he likes me but he had to. He had me write down everthing that led up to it and what happend exactly. I cant loose this job im not sure whats gonna happen. The dude who i slapped said he didn't want me to get fired i think he knows he had it comeing. I have a meeting with the higher ups tommorow. Any good advice on what i should say. Boy did i mess up it was reflex. His eye and nose are swollen but nothing major. The place I work at is notorious for letting people off of shit hopefully i will get off.

If I do get fired is there a chance i could get unemployment. Im actually moving in about 6 weeeks. I need to have work until i move but it will be hard finding a job around this little town.

god im an idiot

He had to issue a statement he said he wants me to stay maybe this will save me.. I might get stuck doing anger managent but i might need it neways.. Ive been using violence my whole life when i get disrespected bad enough. Since I was a little kid. But theres no place for it at work

Dude just remember that this guy broke every human resource pc rule in the book. When you meet with the suits don't be a bad ass. Play it start your the victim. All of his talk about you bring a terrorist and camel jockey left you in a place that you felt you had no one and nowhere to turn to. You took his abuse out of fear he could and would make things at work worse for you. I think if you reported this guy for what he said he would have been fired out of fear of a lawsuit.

Don't be hard on yourself.

Last edited:
it sucks bro hopefully you wont get fired but next time something like this comes up just beat the shit outta them in the parking lot when no ones around can just smack people when there are witnesses around it could work out to ur benefit that you admitted it tho it makes it look more like the guy really deserved it

Dude just remember that this guy broke every human resource pc rule in the book. When you meet with the suits don't be a bad ass. Play it start your the victim. All of his talk about you bring a terrorist and camel jockey left you in a place that you felt you had no one and nowhere to turn to. You took his abuse out of fear he could and would make things at work worse for you. I think if you reported this guy for what he said he would have been fired out of fear of a lawsuit.

Don't be hard on yourself.

ditto.

Some people will keeping pushing and nagging on you until push back. I don't think this guy will bother you again. You say that he said he wants you to stay - of course, he wants to minimize this incident as much as you because he will be in trouble too. It doesn't foster a good employee environment to have people picking on individuals for ethnic reasons or because this person is a verbal bully.

ohmygoodness has a very important point here - make sure you remember you are the victim and play that role. I'm not saying to overplay it, but be humble and apologetic. Quite frankly, the other guy is in a worse position because your actions can be explained as a reaction to his harassment (which wasn't addressed.)

You are not an idiot.If someone had disrespected my mother like that,I would have done far worse.I have never had problems on the job until the last three years or so.
It seems like a lot of peoples lives have gotten so miserable that they get off on trying to make other peoples lives miserable.
My last three jobs,I have threatened to kick at least one of my bosses ass at each job.My workmates have been cool,I just can`t stand the power tripping supervisors who forget their professionalism and get on a personal level.
Needless to say,I am having trouble finding work these days.
It is sad,really,because my friends tell me I use to be the nicest guy they ever met.
Just got tired of putting up with all the assholes in the world.

Well i just got back from a metting with the suits. They told me that it will be a long time before they decide my fait. He gave me the oppurtunity to resign hes gonna mark it down as something else soo I can collect unemployment. It wont be that much but it will be enough. Im moving to south carolina soo it will be good i will have money coming in until i find a job

k

Word so in the it worked out. You can file unemployment electronically from anywhere in the country.

Wonder if the suits heard about you moving and that influenced them?
Don't matter its a new start. Good luck.

ANY Chance that you documented this stuff anywhere as it was happening....I am a manager at a large facility, and i document everything like this...If you dated and timed the occurrences, or if you spoke about it to any superiors, they should have documentation..What you went through is harrassment plain and simple, do you have a harrassment policy at work...If you didnt document, try and write every single detail down tonite prior to going to the meetings with the bigwigs...It WILL help, and you have a case of harrassment in the workplace either way...I bet they will let it go and hi five each other after you leave...I guarantee if he is a bully to you, he has a history of it, guys like this arent a one time sally...They will have history and maybe on his work record as well...i didnt hear you mention union, is there one there....I cant believe i said that out loud...lol...but they can help if you have one, see your steward..,.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws