over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BIG WEEKEND FOR Trueprotein Athletes and Professional Muscle members

Thanks for all of the kind words. It was great to finally get a chance to BS with Brad, Shelby, Meredith, Dave, and the crew here on PM. Truly great people and it has nade this show much more enjoyable having good friends to share it with.

Resting up now and filling out a bit more without drinking H20.

Great Job on everyone's part!!! Dusty, I watched both pre judge vids on rx muscle for the heavies and super heavies, you should've won the overall I.M.O.

Amazing job, sir.

I would like to say congradulations to everyone that participated in the contest. You all look fantastic and being able to follow everyone through the contest makes me feel as if I were there.

Awesome job to you all............:D

Thanks for the support everyone. I'm filled with gratitude and humility. It was an honor to share the stage with so many awesome competitors this weekend and also to get to hang out with so many other board members. Definitely a great time.

Here's a photo of the top 5 for my class. I was never directly compared to these other guys since I was in the second callout, but I think I held my own. I still have plenty of room for improvement though, as always.

Attachments

• top 5 fdb.jpg
    top 5 fdb.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 245
Shelby very good work ....I would have had you 3rd ........and the winner you can beat in another yr .......take the yr off and do this show again ......you will be right there in the running......remember my saying ......the tortise gets the hare .......well you are the tortise my friend....slowly but surely the ladder is yours to climb.

Dusty ......you are a class guy ....every one I know that has met you sayes that......you looked very good......and I like that you know what you bring to the table ........enjoy the win .....congrads........and my best to you in the future ......you are a fine role model to the people in this sport ....and I am more proud and impressed by that than your win........Congrads to Dante as well .......he has a lot vested in his belief in you......nice to see the improvements that he helped guide you to.......good luck at the USA......I am sure Chris will bring you in even sicker than you were here ......much love!!

B- boy or B-Rad as I like to call you......my take is get to work ......time to suffer .....I think if you weighed 210 at this show .....then to be pealed and freaky you need to be 193 -195......trust John[ I spent 45 min on the phone with him today] Don't fear getting flat .......you are so round and gifted that you can feel flat but will never look like it ......so get your ass shreaded ....no prisoners.......if you lose a little chest , and back .....you will be that much in better proportion imo.....and the legs came up alot [ nice work] .....trust John to keep your legs while you are coming down .....thats his job......listen to him completely.......Time to do this bro .....you would have taken the overall at this show without a doubt in mind at 197 and still been able to improve on your showing st the USA[ which would have really helped you]....suffer bro......take the pain and hunger ......ask Phil or Magnum.....it's the diet ,cardio , and life 's duties that break most guys ......the training is the easy part .....think condition .....you have as much muscle as anybody......go look up pics of Johnny Jackson when he turned pro .....he was 196 and is I believe almost 2 inches taller than you.....you two are very similar and he has won a couple of pro shows .....I actually like your shape a tad better imo.........get it done .....hang on John's every word .....Be a robot like Dusty ....and go get your card .......this showing will hurt you some politically ......so you will have to be extra crazy to get the nod .

Congrats to all the PM members that competed this past weekend...

it was nice meeting all of you...keep pusing forward to the USA !!!:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting