over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

BigA

allbeef

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Someone deleted my post asking about real names off public indictment of and owner out of New York and a owner out of Mass who were taken down in and around Raw Deal. I was attempting to help them and I asked for responses to be privately sent to my email.

I may have violated policy which was done unintentionally. I don't mine the thread taken down if that is the case, but if it was you or another mod who deleted it, I resent not getting an email or PM explaining why. I help peole I don't hurt them and if you or the mods don't think I deserve a PM explaining an alternative way of getting the information thats fine. But just realize the person who took it down so insincerely probably should concider that maybe thats the help they deserves when they are in trouble.

It was clearly explained in the post that the information was needed to try to find help for them if they were old aquaintenances. Even you know the guys in question and you know that I cut them out along time ago as they were becoming assholes who stayed in way to long. However if you don't know that for me when it comes down to theses kinds of circumstances all that falls away and I try to help.

Allbeef

PS: I could have handled this with a PM to you, but the fact that it was taken down without consideration of me or my reputation leads me to believe it was appropriate to voice this publically. We are all growing together and I think that after recieving an email from a mod and freind on PM ( who wasn't the one who deleted it ) explaining why it was too sensitive this morning I understand why it was done and why it may be that given the present enviorment that exists in the U.S. today we may not beable to be quite as "uncensored" as we might want to be.

I still deserved a PM. But oversights and insensitivity to others is something we all are guilty of from time to time. I still need only public information on owner in New York and owner in Mass. If any of the mods or anyone else has insight about the public information of these incidents I would appreciate an update at:

[email protected]

You and your staff have earned the right to be wrong in my book and I hope you all can allow that for me as well.

Thanks for all the support over the years!

Sincerely,

Allbeef

Last edited:
Allbeef,
While I know you are a good contributor, we simply do not have time to hold everyone by the hand, and go out of our way to PM each person that we delete a thread from. That being said I did not delete it, but I vouch for my guys being busy all the time monitoring the whole board as it is. If you resent us, well that your perogative, but I think you are a little far fetched in thinking that we simply have the time for one on one couselling. Sorry if one of my team aggravated you.

Allbeef,
I erased that thread. It was 6 am and I work a full time Job.
I Feel it doesnt belong here. It had nothing to do with who posted it, It wouldnt have mattered what member or How well liked they are or are not I still would have erased it. That being said Your a good guy in my book.
My not sending you a pm with a reason why Had nothing to do with me thinking you didnt deserve it... It was early, I was headed out the door and even if it wasnt I honestly Probably wouldnt have sent one anyway :)
I didnt think it was a big deal, we delete threads that dont belong all day and night from here.

why wouldnt threads pertaining to the raw deal stuff be posted?

i think the more info we share with each other the bettter.

i have seen many boards take down lists of all the sources that were busted, why?

its common sense to contact business with NO ONE right now, but still , maybe peeps have condcuted biz with these who were busted so they need to know all pertinent information

obvisouly the only real way to be safe is to clean house and ditch your computer but that goes with out saying

coming to these boards and reading all info that is given is another way everyone stays safe and on the same page.

Nosejob, you have been posting every five minutes for days. Take a break. This is between a long-time member and a moderator. This has nothing to with you.

Take a day off.

27 posts in one day is enough

Last edited:
Kaiser why would you waste the ink?

when the post was to big A. And I think I dealt with any resentment in the second half of my message with editing. Before you even posted. Holding hands big boy?? I am 50 years old why would I need my hand held. And I don't think IO need to grow up so spare me anymore derogatory statements.

Finally, I have an old friend sitting in jail in New York and I needed help to determine that. But I am reminded by you that all boards talk brotherhood but when someone goes down the truth is revealed by the impotent response of moderators and members to the needs of others. You wear that shoe if it fits. I know it doesn't fit me big boy. I don't run and hide in the face of heat. Ive been through the fire. Thanks for the insincere help.

Raijjin,

it was cool, I know everyone is sensitive about the present post raw deal enviorment. I never had a problem with your actions as I should have been more aware that your mods mostly either didn't want to help or couldn't help.

It was addressed to Big A. It was also very conciliary but some people had to educate us all in asshole 101.

Big A,

You know me and you know I sometimes spout off. I did and do. I tried to say something positive in the second half of the original post partly out of respect for you and partly out of sincerity when I said to you!

Thank you for all your support all of these years.

I don't think any of your mods know how much you really have supported me. So how would they know whether I was being sincere.

It wasn't a big deal just wires crossed and toes stepped on. Kaiser I like you too honestly, and I guess my immaturity showed in my response. That was wrong, I don't really consider you a boy, but I do expect you to be big. Maybe this is asshole 102.

Peace

Allbeef

Allbeef

Check your email. I sent you a link to check out.

Nosejob, you have been posting every five minutes for days. Take a break. This is between a long-time member and a moderator. This has nothing to with you.

Take a day off.

27 posts in one day is enough

My post was not directed towards anyone in particular but rather an over all statement across many boards.

i didnt mean to butt in between BigA and Allbeefs convo, but it was a thread that was started in the open and i wanted to share my feelings on it. from my post you can see that i directed 0 comments to anyone in particular, not you, not to BigA, not to Allbeef, or anyone else.

as for posting too much? hey, when you got a job like mine that allows you to just sit there for hours and do nothing, thats what you get

maybe its time for a new job! LOL!

when the post was to big A. And I think I dealt with any resentment in the second half of my message with editing. Before you even posted. Holding hands big boy?? I am 50 years old why would I need my hand held. And I don't think IO need to grow up so spare me anymore derogatory statements.

Finally, I have an old friend sitting in jail in New York and I needed help to determine that. But I am reminded by you that all boards talk brotherhood but when someone goes down the truth is revealed by the impotent response of moderators and members to the needs of others. You wear that shoe if it fits. I know it doesn't fit me big boy. I don't run and hide in the face of heat. Ive been through the fire. Thanks for the insincere help.

Raijjin,

it was cool, I know everyone is sensitive about the present post raw deal enviorment. I never had a problem with your actions as I should have been more aware that your mods mostly either didn't want to help or couldn't help.

It was addressed to Big A. It was also very conciliary but some people had to educate us all in asshole 101.

Big A,

You know me and you know I sometimes spout off. I did and do. I tried to say something positive in the second half of the original post partly out of respect for you and partly out of sincerity when I said to you!

Thank you for all your support all of these years.

I don't think any of your mods know how much you really have supported me. So how would they know whether I was being sincere.

It wasn't a big deal just wires crossed and toes stepped on. Kaiser I like you too honestly, and I guess my immaturity showed in my response. That was wrong, I don't really consider you a boy, but I do expect you to be big. Maybe this is asshole 102.

Peace

Allbeef

I think you took my post the wrong way. I was explaining that we do not have the time to PM every member who's threads get deleted. Whether you are 50 or 25, I still respect you on the scene so that plays no part in my comments or my thought process now. If you just wanted BigA to explain then why didn't you just PM him instead of making a post in the general forum? When some of the staff isn't around, we pick up after each other, and handle the problems that arise. I assure you I meant no disrespect, I just wanted to clarify that we do not have the time to explain ourselves with every move we make. You're a good guy in my book AB.

as for posting too much? hey, when you got a job like mine that allows you to just sit there for hours and do nothing, thats what you get

Sooo you work for the goverment.;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity